RE: [ufodiscussion] Who Designed The Designer?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2005
      This guy is silly. He assumes that people who believe in intelligent design
      do so trying to twist the idea to a new religious level but he's wrong. They
      believe in intelligent design because of what they have experienced and met,
      which accordingly is empirical as it was observed. Because they have found
      the proof for themselves and aren't interested in the political game playing
      that he wants to refer to as science.