RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Psychotronic Generators

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 14, 2004
      Yes I agree the more natural the better. However I think that stones and
      crystals can help you get used to abilities you have but may not be
      developed to the fullest so they don't show up. You know??? The trick is not
      becoming attached to them like they are the ability but remembering they
      just enhance... Like the Horus wands enhance abilities. They help you learn
      how to pull higher amounts of energy in, and unless you are around an
      enlightened being on earth then most people won't have the access to learn
      how to do it by themselves. Much less how to do it or what to do with it
      once they have it. Until you learn how to pull in greater amounts of energy
      then your nerves won't be ready for Kundalini to rise. You have to prepare
      your body as well as your mind. As far as aliens go, I believe they operate
      with higher levels of energy, at least the ones I have come across. Learning
      to do what I just said would help with the adreanline rush you get from
      fear and allow you to keep more level headed and remember more details
      instead of running down the street and then kicking yourself later for not
      doing what you set out to do...lol

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 15, 2004
        I have a friend that I correspond with in Florida and he once sent
        me an article on Psychotronic Warfare. He does alot of research and
        is primarily interested in physics.

        Up until that time, I had no idea that alot of the practices and
        experiments that we're involved in were considered as such.

        Psychotronic Warfare will always be a failure when the government
        leaves out the Human element.

        If the government should ever say they've mastered "psychotronic
        warfare," and tries to get the public to believe that it's
        mechanized, never believe them. Mechanizing "psychotronic warfare,"
        will only adulterate it and it's not going to work as well as that
        exercised by the Human elements. It cannot be mastered mechanically.

        If they claim that they've mastered it, it's because they've got
        a "key" in their possession. Keys are people who have mastered
        molecular movements, the re-structuring of molecular structure, true
        magic, etc., and are usually heavily involved with high ranking
        extraterrestrials, from either sides.

        Keys can ionically charge any inanimate object and give it life to
        do their bidding, be it make someone ill, kill someone, stop
        someone, cause someone's mind to change, cause someone's life to
        change, etc.

        Keys can often think it and it will be done. - but, there are rules
        and not everything they think is allowed. They often have to have
        permission from their higher powers to do anything and live
        accordingly.

        Keys can command, but can never be commanded unless the spirit that
        controls them allows it.

        - Becky

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Keith McLean"

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 15, 2004
          I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own abilities so
          if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
          Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why enlightened beings
          don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys on a
          cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like crystals
          can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy aclimated to
          you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
          food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when they eat
          beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and working
          with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the exact
          reason why this was so. It's the energy.

          <kmskywatch@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Janet,
          >
          > Unless, like we've been hearing, the abilities were artifically
          > enhanced through electronics or other manufactured technology.
          Like
          > those implant things...
          >
          > I'm for natural development also, and there's seems to be an
          > imperative from Nature or the Cosmos that requires spiritual
          > attributes to evolve in line with those orders.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Keith
          >
          > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...>
          wrote:
          > > How would amplifing the abilities of a person with psychokinetic
          > abilities
          > > be dangerous unless the person wasn't ready for it mentally???
          and
          > if they
          > > weren't ready for it mentally then how could they be
          psychokinetic
          > in the
          > > first place??? People generally don't develope gifts like this
          > unless they
          > > ar ready. I can see how the people who had them may have been
          > thinking of
          > > their abilities for war and for that reason they should be taken
          > away, but
          > > there are other uses. Healing for instance...

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Karin Hoppe Holloway
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004

            > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own abilities
            so
            > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...

            Hi, tell me more of what you mean, OK?
            Thanks,
            Karin
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
              It was in that link I sent you about the Horus wands... That energy is alive
              and this made perfect sence to me... The energy you feel when in deep
              meditation. You would have to be in samadi or really deep to feel it. Not
              that it isn't there anyway, but you may not notice what I'm talkingabout
              otherwise... It is the reason the greats died. The same reason I was told
              to stop trying to heal my friend who had cancer of the intestines... Just
              like you have an auto immune system, so does all that is... When youstart to
              use this energy to try and heal for instance the energy on a very subtle
              level starts changing you. After Kundalini rose on me my own mother said I
              had changed. The thing is it not only changes your consciousness it changes
              you on a cellular level and you don't realize it... Well when cells split or
              divide it can start cancer. As our auto immune system also kicks in to try
              and keep you healthy. It is really holding you back but
              unconsciously...There are rules that need to be followed and those rules and
              laws have been lost to all. I only realize that what they were getting at is
              true because of what has happened to me, what I've seen, and what I've been
              told by my guide,a gray...

            • Ufocci@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                Dear Karin:

                Thank you for explaining the energy and how you came to make the rods.  I know that in ancient Egypt they all used them, also on their heads as that is what the conical hat was all about.  They must have been really advanced.  Wouldn't that be something if our administration tried to enlighten themselves!  Wow, can't even imagine what it would be like.  I guess I am wishful thinking that it will be better.

                Have a good day

                Leneesa
              • Becky Escamilla
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                  ...yes, crystal healing is good.

                  I agree with you when it comes to crystals, as they can also be
                  utilized in a number of other ways, which you're more than likely
                  more aware of than I, but I utilize them as pendulums for dowsing,
                  amulets, and occasionally, as an object of fascination. They're
                  assigned their purpose and are released to the public from there.

                  Of course, my favorite "object of fascination," is a doll by the
                  name of Moonbeam Maddie. She's cute in her own kind of way, but she
                  sure most certainly does get the job done.

                  As far as crystal healing is concerned, I used to have a book
                  somewhere with recipes for gem elixers and placement plans for
                  certain gems, which I thought were interesting. I never tried them
                  though.

                  When it comes to cancer, some of those cancers are unnatural and
                  began as a metaphysical attack that eventually manifested itself
                  physically. Transferrence can often get that out of there, and if
                  the issue is heavy, a trabajo can work too.

                  When cancers are brought on physically, it has to be physically
                  removed, which is why people go to doctors, get surgery and/or
                  chemo, etc.

                  The good thing about "transferrence," is, that it leads
                  to "transmutation," and a person is less likely to have an unnatural
                  metaphysical attack manifest itself physically due to transferrence.

                  At any rate, this topic is interesting and thanks for the info on
                  crystals.

                  I also agree with you in regards to energies. If a person is
                  sensitive enough, they can feel an energy come onto them or leave
                  them, as there's an ever so slight electrical charge in the process.

                  Transferrence can highten one's senses enough to feel that when it
                  occurs, it mostly all depends upon the individual and their
                  progression of transmutation.

                  Hope you're having a fantastic day!

                  - Becky

                  --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
                  > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own
                  abilities so
                  > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                  > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                  enlightened beings
                  > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                  on a
                  > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                  crystals
                  > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                  aclimated to
                  > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                  > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                  they eat
                  > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                  working
                  > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                  exact
                  > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                  Terms
                  > > of Service.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                • DRxDON
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                    For some "metaphysics-becoming-physics" info on crystals, you all
                    should check out the material that Dr. Dan Burisch revealed about
                    quartz crystals, especially rare octahedral(eight sided) ones. He
                    said that they act as "gateways" for information from "elsewhere"
                    through the emission of his "Ganesch Particles".

                    Don

                    Becky Escamilla wrote:

> [...]
                    > > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                    > > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                    > enlightened beings
                    > > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                    > on a
                    > > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                    > crystals
                    > > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                    > aclimated to
                    > > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                    > > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                    > they eat
                    > > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                    > working
                    > > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                    > exact
                    > > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                    What If --------------------------?
                    DRxDON
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 16, 2004
                      So what is Moonbeam Maddie??? Never heard of her...

                      I agree with you when it comes to crystals, as they can also be
                      utilized in a number of other ways, which you're more than likely
                      more aware of than I, but I utilize them as pendulums for dowsing,
                      amulets, and occasionally, as an object of fascination. They're
                      assigned their purpose and are released to the public from there.

                      Of course, my favorite "object of fascination," is a doll by the
                      name of Moonbeam Maddie. She's cute in her own kind of way, but she
                      sure most certainly does get the job done.

                      As far as crystal healing is concerned, I used to have a book
                      somewhere with recipes for gem elixers and placement plans for
                      certain gems, which I thought were interesting. I never tried them
                      though.

                      When it comes to cancer, some of those cancers are unnatural and
                      began as a metaphysical attack that eventually manifested itself
                      physically. Transferrence can often get that out of there, and if
                      the issue is heavy, a trabajo can work too.

                      When cancers are brought on physically, it has to be physically
                      removed, which is why people go to doctors, get surgery and/or
                      chemo, etc.

                      The good thing about "transferrence," is, that it leads
                      to "transmutation," and a person is less likely to have an unnatural
                      metaphysical attack manifest itself physically due to transferrence.

                      At any rate, this topic is interesting and thanks for the info on
                      crystals.

                      I also agree with you in regards to energies. If a person is
                      sensitive enough, they can feel an energy come onto them or leave
                      them, as there's an ever so slight electrical charge in the process.

                      Transferrence can highten one's senses enough to feel that when it
                      occurs, it mostly all depends upon the individual and their
                      progression of transmutation.

                      Hope you're having a fantastic day!

                      - Becky

                      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Jahnets" <Jahnets@c...> wrote:
                      > I was speaking about using crystals for inhancement of your own
                      abilities so
                      > if you heal you don't get cancer after 8 years...
                      > Or so you can progress on the path further. That is why
                      enlightened beings
                      > don't last on earth long. The energy starts changing their bodys
                      on a
                      > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments like
                      crystals
                      > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                      aclimated to
                      > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like digesting
                      > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get when
                      they eat
                      > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers and
                      working
                      > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten the
                      exact
                      > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                      Terms
                      > > of Service.

                    • Becky Escamilla
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 17, 2004
                        ...excellent... - most certainly will check it out, the first chance
                        I get...

                        Hope you're having a great day!

                        - Becky

                        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, DRxDON <drxdon@c...> wrote:
> [...]
                        bodys
                        > > on a
                        > > > cellular level and they develop cancer... Use of instruments
                        like
                        > > crystals
                        > > > can help your body get aclimated to the energy and the energy
                        > > aclimated to
                        > > > you so you can use it in an easier manner. Kind of like
                        digesting
                        > > > food...Some people take beano to avoid the problems they get
                        when
                        > > they eat
                        > > > beans. This is the reason for the warning about occult powers
                        and
                        > > working
                        > > > with this type of energy. It's just that people have forgotten
                        the
                        > > exact
                        > > > reason why this was so. It's the energy.

                        Service.

                        > --
                        > What If --------------------------?
                        > DRxDON
                      • Becky Escamilla
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 17, 2004
                          ...Moonbeam Maddie is one of our experiments...

                          http://www.themidwaysighting.com/The_Gypsy_Shack_Dolls-1-
                          Moonbeam_Maddie.html

                          She's a doll that we purchased and "activated," as an object of
                          fascination, for a client in need.

                          http://www.pressbox.co.uk/Detailed/9344.html

                          We do try to publish feedback, whenever we receive it, which can be
                          found at:

                          http://www.themidwaysighting.com/The_Gypsy_Shack_Dolls-1-
                          Moonbeam_Maddie-Mystique-1.html

                          We like the way things are working with Moonbeam Maddie so much so,
                          that I've already lined up a few other dolls and toys, for both boys
                          and girls, that will be suitable for the same purpose. I hope to
                          get them on order prior to Christmas.

                          We don't sell them by the hundreds, but every-once-in-a-blue-moon,
                          someone will come along who would like to acquire one.

                          That's pretty much the same way with our card reading books,
                          pendulums, amulets, oils, and other objects of fascination too. We
                          can advertise all day and all night, and no one will bother, and
                          then one day, someone is drawn here, as they're not for everyone.

                          For the now, we have over 100+ clients, 60% being women, 40% being
                          men, and the most popular experiment we have, that they order is,
                          activations of Project D.S.R.M. (Defensive Strategies in the Re-
                          structuring of Molecular Structure)

                          http://www.themidwaysighting.com/TrabajosandRemedios.html

                          http://www.themidwaysighting.com/TrabajosandRemedios_Form.html

                          For "one" client alone, we've activated Project D.S.R.M. for various
                          reasons, over 30 times, since July 31st of last year. The results
                          have been astounding, accurate, and true to form. Granted there may
                          be one or two out there that hasn't been considered as "mission
                          accomplished," but, we monitor those carefully and they're moving
                          forward as expected. We have several other clients that have
                          ordered activations of Project D.S.R.M. repeatedly, and often up to
                          10+ times or more.

                          The success rate of our experiments is also measured by the amount
                          of "repeat clients."

                          We've been conducting alot of these experiments since 1998 and
                          continue to add new ones.

                          When the government wasn't paying attention to us and many within
                          the UFO Field had turned their backs on us, when it came to the UFO
                          activity and the paranormal things that we were facing here, we
                          decided it best to nestle many of our trade secrets, which we had
                          learned, within The Gypsy Shack (TM) where we could continue with
                          our experimentation, make several things available to the public if
                          possible, and at the same time, continue on with utilizing many of
                          these trade secrets for ourselves, our lives, and for the those of
                          our own.

                          I believe now, more than ever before, that Extraterrestrial
                          technology is found at the fringe of society, where "people" are,
                          and not the fancy government landing pads, contact stations, etc.,
                          that are set up for show.

                          - Becky

                        • Chuck Sutton
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 18, 2004
                            Hi "Jahnets" --

                            I can't find any e-mail that mentions "Horus wands." Maybe I didn't get it
                            ??

                            Can you send me the link you refer to about that ??

                            Thanx,

                            Chuck