Art Bell

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2004
      I just heard Art Bell make a very interesting statement.  A man from Canada called in and said he had made a prediction (#35) on Art Bell's New Year's Eve show that came true.

      He said Bush and family would be found to be good friends with the Bin Laden family.  Also that Bush knew about the twin towers were going to come down.

      Well this is the second time I have heard Art say that was pure garbage.  This time he said, "Do you think if our President knew what was coming he would do nothing?"  He said this is sickening talk.!!!

      He must not have done any investigating, reading, etc.

      Leneesa
    • Bill Hamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2004
        You are right Leneesa.  Books like "The New Pearl Harbor" by David R. Griffin
        which I am now reading give facts and restrained reasoning on the level of
        complicity involving our president, military, intel agencies. etc...

        The disturbing questions emerge from every part of the story, from every angle, until it is impossible not to seriously doubt the official story, and suspect its architects of enormous deception.

        David Ray Griffin has done admirable and painstaking research in reviewing the mysteries surrounding the 9-11 attacks. It is the most persuasive argument I have seen for further investigation of the Bush administration's relationship to that historic and troubling event." -- Howard Zinn

        "This is a very important book. David Ray Griffin's carefully researched and documented study demonstrates a high level of probability that the Bush adminsitration was complicit in allowing 9/11 to happen in order to further war plans that had already been made. A must read for anyone concerned about American foreign policy under the present administration. " -- Rosemary Radford Ruether, Carpenter Professor of Feminist Theology, Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, CA

        Was the U.S.'s failure to defend itself against the attacks on Sept. 11 a comedy of errors or a brilliant, if cynical, plot by highly placed government officials, or something else? We'll never know as long as the administration stonewalls efforts to get information. But such relatively reliable information as is now available is assembled in this book, so that citizens can come to more informed judgments about the nature and functioning of our government. This is a must read for all who want to get past the conspiracy of silence and mystification that surrounds these events. "-- John B. Cobb, Jr., Professor of Theology, Emeritus, Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University

        "This book is as full of research and authoritative notes as a field full of springtime daisies. The author raises frightening questions, and the questions beg for answers. One thing we can conclude for certain. The events surrounding 9-11, both before and after, cannot be simply swept under the rug of conventional wisdom unless we allow it. This book gives us a foundation to discover the truth, one that we may not wish to hear. " -- Gerry Spence
        "David Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor belongs on the book shelves of all those who, in any way, doubt the veracity of the accounts presented to the public by the Bush administration concerning the worst terrorist attack in America's history. The facts presented in this book are disturbing -- and they should be. Griffin's book goes a long way in answering the age-old question inherent in American political scandals: What did the President know, and when did he know it? "-- Wayne Madsen, author, journalist, syndicated columnist
        I guess Art Bell fears discovering the truth, a truth that goes aagainst the official grain.
        This doesn't surprise me.  Look how he blew off the Dan Bujrisch case without a minute
        spent in investigation.  Even George Knapp lies about it.  I don't think we can trust
        journalists when it comes to handling the truth -- they are just too scared.

        -Bill

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2004
          Dear Bill:

          Thank you for the background information.  I have read that book too and it is all laid out so that anyone can see how it led up to 9/11.

          I think that probably Art Bell has been warned not to talk about this subject.

          Another eye - opener (and a sickening one to me) is the Franklin Cover Up.  I am reading it now - or trying to - it is beyond comprehension.  The Bush's are named in it too.  To think that people like this are in charge of this wonderful nation is so sad for all of us who care.  Money is the bottom line and power.  Of course we all know that anyway.

          Leneesa
        • DRxDON
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2004
            http://69.28.73.17/hallofshame.html

            Play the "Art Bell 9-11 Outrage" video. LOL

            --
            DRxDON