Photograph Of UFO From Kamloops, BC

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=6118

      UFO SIGHTING REPORT

      Date
      July, 8, 2005
      Location
      Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

      Summary
      Photograph of UFO from Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

      Date Posted: 8/4/2005 9:19:18 AM

      Comments about the image(s): The second image shows a closeup of the original photograph.

      Day/Night: .

      No. of Object(s): .

      Full Description & Details
      I am not sure exactly what this is. The photo was taken in my front yard in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.

      [Photograph was submitted on July 8, 2005.]

      Name: Shelley
      Location: Kamloops, BC, Canada

      editor login

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        I see two of them...You know one day I came out the back door of an office
        in downtown Seattle and looked up and saw what looked like the sun come out
        from behind clouds and then disappear behind more clouds. It puzzled me
        because from the front of the building the sun had been in a different
        place. Like one looked like 10 am and the other looked like 1pm. It looked
        like a disk on it's side just like this only brighter reflecting light. I
        looked at it and thought, NO couldn't be...lol

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          Now really doesn't that make you wonder how many times you've looked up and
          thought you were looking at a full moon and didn't think anything about
          it...