Photograph Of Orb Over Sphinx & Pyramid

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005

      Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=6110

      UFO SIGHTING REPORT

      Date
      July, 2005
      Location
      Giza, Egypt

      Summary
      Photograph of orb over the Sphinx and pyramid in Egypt

      Date Posted: 8/3/2005 8:18:32 PM

      Comments about the image(s): Photograph received on: August 1, 2005. These are three versions of the same photograph.

      Day/Night: .

      No. of Object(s): .

      Full Description & Details
      In July this year i went to Egypt with my girlfriend. I took lots of pictures on my digital camera. They were all inspiring photos of the pyramids etc, but to my surprise i noticed a strange orb above the sphinx in one of the shots? I dont know whether it is a UFO or just a fault in the camera. What do you think?

      Name: Jan
      Location: England, UK

    • Helen Phillips
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
        I would really prefer not to have the images sent to me. I've been to Egypt a few times and have one photo in front of the Giza pyramid, with a very obvious UFO right in the picture to the left of me. Really neat! I've seen several, and go to the Laughlin UFO conference every year, where I see "loads of them" on film! Thanks, Helen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
          Well Helen, He is sending it to the list and the rest of us might want to
          see it.
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2005
            OK!