Announcing UFO Video CDs Coming Soon

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 10:54 AM
      COMING SOON: Video CDs. Soon to be released: The Phoenix Lights video

      I have literally hundreds of video tapes of UFO videos and movies accumulated over the years.
      I now have the equipment to upload some of these video clips and organize them and create
      CDs with these clips. I estimate I can get somewhere around 30 to 45 minutes onto one CD
      and this may increase over time as higher density recording media hits the market.

      The first one I am putting together is on the Phoenix Lights which contains not only shots
      of the lights but of the witnesses discussing what they saw as we gathered for a meeting
      at Village Labs in 1997. This is video I shot with my own camcorder of that meeting.
      There will be analysis of the footage and the sightings also.

      There is some extraordinary video on tape that will eventually degrade over time and I
      hope to convert and save this on more durable media for future generations.

      Also, I have reorganized my bookstore into 3 columns: Books, audio, and video.
      This is just a spare time enterprise for me in order to disseminate this material to
      the world wide audience out there.

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research Network
      http://www.astrosciences.info/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle