Re: [ufodiscussion] Russian Researchers Claim To Have Solved Mystery Of Crop Circles

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 10:33 PM
      The Orbs or smaller shiny saucers and spheres that cause the crop circles
      probably use electro magnetis,lower powered,but focused near proximity
      microwaves.The high voltage scenario,doesn't fit with the ease and intricacy
      exhibited by the saucers ans spheres.Accuracy is more likely with low power
      using controlled beams,like shooting a hose with a narrow stream vs a fat
      blast.Jerry