Re: [ufodiscussion] "Odds Are There's Intelligent Life Outside Of Earth"/This comment sent to Ted of Mars Anomalies

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Ted,this will all make sense to you in a few years,but the Mars CRATER CITY
      images are overlapped with images of real living animal faces that bleed
      thru and cause some of the angles that you point out so clearly.Yes there
      are living animals there now and even people who look like us and wear
      clothes.I have unmasked many Mars images for over a year and a half now.I
      designed the original drawings and concepts for Mars Orbiters and Rovers
      1987,and passed my work thru Gene Roddenberry for him to forward to Nasa,in
      return for some ghostwriting(free) for Star Trek. There are many species of
      animals that resemble our desert animals,but some more highly evolved.The
      most common animals have snake-like bodies,and variations of segmented
      centipede bodies.I have yet to see a LARGE footprint,and I suspect that the
      Nasa masking process wipes them out immediately. I try to look for the EYES
      first.Some people will of course never be able to see these things and
      beings,with untrained eyes.When more people report similar independent
      findings that support mine,then I'll be taken as telling the truth even by
      skeptics,since what are the odds if I describe perfectly beforehand by many
      years what someone else finds later and is believed ? It's the pioneering
      spirit,to see it first and report back to people who cannot see for
      themselves. Jerry Lehane III j.lehane@... * Thanks for your many
      pages