Re: [ufodiscussion] Methane On Mars: The Plot Thickens/Corpses I have seen in Mars Rovers pics

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Before I was politely calling them fossils,but since no-one else seems to
      find them but me,I'll describe the very human -looking corpses on Mars.I
      have already described some LIVE ONES.Yes,I'm saying people live on Mars.The
      corpses I have seen are mostly laying flat on the ground either face up or
      face down.There is a distinctive CROWN marking on some of them where the top
      of the forehead seems like a cleft ,darkened,as if split open,and the cleft
      runs along the top of the head like a MOHAWK. A child,male,looking
      about 10 years of age is dressed in a white space suit and white boots (or
      other bright color) and has much darker skin than his suit.He has no hair
      that I can see.A hat lays nearby. A female corpse with similar
      head markings and within a thousand feet of the male child corpse is
      actually closer to a small one or two seater flying vehichle about the size
      of an average car ,but more missile shaped(aerodynamic,but without
      wings).Her clothes are pretty worn away and what appears to be a "pet"
      dragon corpse is resting at her side staring at her face,as if waiting for
      her master to awaken.The female corpse appears mid-twenties,and breasts are
      evident.She is face up,though facial features have been worn away by time.
      Another ,less recognizable female corpse is mostly eaten away. Those are the
      human-looking species. The more alien-looking species corpses are more
      varied and harder to identify,yet some seem well-preserved as if they all
      were caught up in some catacalism that wiped them out instantly.Some wear
      goggles,and some others have much larger heads that are more triangular like
      the ET Movie alien. There is one of these ET-style aliens half buried on the
      rim of a small crater who was very musculat like an athlete and well
      preserved and defined,without clothes.He was about average human size by my
      estimate ,but could have been much stronger.Yet there are other ET-style
      aliens that wouldnt rival him size and strenght-wise.It's as if he were the
      alpha male,and I'm seeing younger versions or females. The famed
      Dracos were at least at one time on Mars,I assume from one huge head in the
      sand.If you saw a movie called "Enemy Mine" then this Draco was more robust
      than the movie version,judging from the head(gorilla -sized). I'm
      writing this now in 2005 to see how my observations size up against later
      reports.If there are this many corpses along the trails of Spirit Rover then
      much more info needs to be gathered to compare and challenge the
      long-standing errors about the LACK of Life on Mars. Jerry Lehane III
      j.lehane@...