NASA Transmission Showed Distinct UFO

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005

      http://www.rense.com/general67/showd.htm

      NASA Transmission
      Showed Distinct UFO
      webmaster
      8-2-5

      Tonight at approximately 2:15 Central time on DirectTV Satellite channel 376 (NASA) they were broadcasting a shot from the Shuttle/Space Station of the darkened earth, where only the city lights could be seen apart from the faint corona around the edge of the globe. I could not tell if this was live feed or not. This went on for roughly five minutes or so from the time I tuned in and then suddenly, an extremely bright, solid white disc appeared in the lower portion of the screen and shot inward, toward the earth, at terrific speed (leaving a tracer on the camera in its wake). As soon as this happened, the feed went black and returned to their standard map of the globe showing the orbital paths of the shuttle.

      If anyone was taping around this time, double check your tape for this. It was definitely not space debris, was perfect in shape, appeared to be self-luminous and moved at a terrific velocity away from the camera, toward earth, getting smaller as it went. Below is an illustration of what was seen.