Re: [ufodiscussion] One more jumper from the north

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      You should hang on to those permissions, Bill, as they will probably
      be worth a lot of money one day. ;-)

      Clearly, though, the jumpers do seem to be here with official
      permission, as they are making their presence known and yet no-one is trying
      to arrest them for being illegal aliens (as they would if the jumpers were
      Mexicans). In which case, the mystery remains as to why they would need to
      jump backwards sometimes, if they do not need to do it in order to evade
      capture. I can think of no possible reason, other than that the jumpers are
      terrestrial craft out on training flights. (I assume that the visitors
      would do their training in their own backyard.)

      Regan
      _____