Re: [ufodiscussion] Antelope Valley Sighting Report - The Jumpers are back!

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2005
      Regan,

      It is a strange way to move across the sky and doesn't
      look like it is an efficient way to get to one's destination.
      However, if one wanted to take an unpredictable path
      of movement, then this one works well. It is all
      very strange and I have just as many questions as you.
      As usual, short on answers, long on questions.

      Bill