Discovery - "X-Rated" In Space

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      More interesting thoughts from Goro. Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/blog-05july.htm#072705

      July 27, '05 Discovery - 'X-Rated' In Space
      [For background, see Contact: In the Ring of Fire and foregoing July posts starting with this July 1 post.]
      Since my last post on July 15, there have been at least three key 'Super Torch Ritual' events which we need to talk about. One was the second bombings in London closely mimicking, though downgraded in intensity, the first wave on 7/7. And yes, my multicontextual decoding of the London events has now progressed forward significantly - and you'll see that the surreal 'Contact' communication is continuing - as will be reported in another post or more likely in a full-length article.
      In this post will be discussed primarily the other two recent STR developments. One of which was the conclusion of the Tour de France in Paris on July 24, Lance Armstrong winning his historic 7th consecutive Tour. The other, the successful launch of the space shuttle Discovery on July 26.
      These events are 'designed' to interact with each other on a symbolic level to quietly transmit a certain 'storyline' that can be treated as an 'omen'... i.e. information slightly out of phase with the linear flow of time. This is, in a sense, what constitutes 'Contact', and even though the medium for this 'intertemporal communication' is symbolism - which denotes coherent 'multicontextuality' - one can, if the etheric 'Grail' protocol is followed so to speak, extract shockingly precise and sophisticated information concerning an 'impossible' hidden design. It gets really surreally real and indeed 'magical'. And this is the level of 'Contact' that this website is after.
      But, for now, the following is a more general report on the intriguing symbolism found encoded in current world events...
      Torch of Discovery
      As noted before, we are observing an apparent non-stop torch-relay 'ritual' this summer, taking place at least since the Indy 500 back in May, where Danica was the designated torch-carrying Lucifer/Venus figure. Things got really active in July as we had a number of overlapping 'torch rituals' that were very intense, including the London bombings. But working quietly in the background, filling in all the gaps, was the Tour de France featuring Lance Armstrong as the 'torch bearer'. Lance, like Indy's Danica, was symbolically associated with the Moon (via Neil Armstrong) as well as Venus-Isis-Mary Magdalene (via the 'tower of France' symbolism and the lance-Grail connections etc. discussed before).
      And it was already apparent that the 'torch' would subsequently be passed on to the space shuttle Discovery - inevitably part of the 'Super Torch Ritual' (STR). The STR more or less began with the 2004 Super Bowl 'Nippegate' on February 1, which was the anniversary of the shuttle Columbia disaster which in turn was also a major 'omen' in the larger 'ritual complex'. Just as the fall of the Russian space station Mir symbolically prefigured 9/11, Columbia foreshadowed the disastrous US 'Pax Americana' invasion of Iraq. This pattern morphed into what I now call the Super Torch Ritual by the spring of 2004, and so you can see in this context that Discovery launched the other day - the first space shuttle to go up since Columbia - is heavily woven into all this.
      NASA actually did a 'cute' thing here (thanks to a reader who brought this to my attention) by matching Discovery's launch time to that of its doomed predecessor, Columbia.
      .
      Columbia STS-107Discovery STS-114Launch: 1/16/03 10:39am ESTLaunch: 7/26/05 10:39am EDT

      And, as noted previously, the STS-114 mission patch is designed to quietly reinforce the underlying symbolism. This is done by:

      Placing the shuttle outline - with the Columba constellation inside (Noah's dove) - at the North Pole; almost certainly alluding the Great Flood theme. (See previous writings for more on the pole-Flood link.)

      Incorporating the prevalent 'great circle' STR motif or the associated geodetic 'doves-on-the-omphalos' earth-grid symbolism.

      A meridional great circle, signified by the shuttle's orange 'exhaust', is astro-mythologically identified with the Promethean fire (=> Olympic torch).

      The 'Spear of Destiny' also known as 'Lance of Loginus' is evoked by the 'Lance' victory that highlighted Paris - the city anchoring the Paris Zero Meridian which is esoterically the 'Rose Line' equatable with the Grail/Mary (interchangeable with the lance). The 'Lance of Longinus' can easily be interpreted as the 'Rose-Line Longitude' (i.e. Paris Meridian).

      'Acknowledging' the London connection..., London being a Sumatran 'Great Flood' echo event in the STR context and marking the Greenwich Prime Meridian.

      So it is only fitting that Lance Armstrong was a man of 'Discovery' this year. As you can see in these pictures, the main sponsor of Lance's team was Discovery Channel...

      Lance was Discovery. And just two days after his historic triumph in Paris, the 'meridional' shuttle Discovery - embodying a space-age torch - blasted into outer space...

      The implication of the 'discovery' theme can already be detected through the 'Grail' symbolism attached to Lance and Discovery. Lance was Discovery - thus a Discovery of Lance, i.e. discovery of the 'Grail'.
      And the Grail is such a heavily multi-layered idea that we can only idly guess at what that could mean. But the 'Grail', in whatever form it chooses to manifest, cannot be anything trivial. By definition it has to be something hidden and of explosive importance.
      Again, this is in a way about 'Contact' - a key developing theme already detected in the Super Torch Ritual. But that's still a broad concept.
      New World
      Perhaps the unresolved problem with Discovery's fuel tank gauge that forced NASA to cancel its first launch attempt back on July 13 may have already begun to yield a symbolic storyline pertaining to the 'Grail' may be.
      Seemingly encoded in the Indy 500, if you recall, was the idea of 'going out of gas' - very possibly an allusion to the looming peak oil situation. Was Discovery's fuel tank problem hinting at the same gloomy energy issues as well?
      The United States is woefully slow to tackle the problem or to even openly acknowledge it. Seemingly the only high-profile politician actively addressing the issue is... Arnold Schwarzenegger, the governor of California elected to office through an unusual, circus-like 'Total Recall' election in 2003. It's just that he has to, because California has already experienced a few years ago a little 'preview' of what the world will soon be facing. Indeed, it was the Enron-driven energy crisis in California that eventually led to the political demise of Gray Davis, the previous governor, and the rise of the 'Governator'.
      Schwarzenegger aka 'the Olympian' has been a major Torch Bearer in the STR as extensively discussed on this website since 2003. Through him, it was quickly noticed, there was a significant amount of reality-Hollywood crossover, the distinction between fiction and real-life rendered almost non-existent - and even that is a concept explored in Arnold's 1993 film 'Last Action Hero'.
      The recall election was obviously 'designed' to resonate with 'Total Recall' (1990), which also deals with the subject of reality vs. false reality. He was 'The Running Man' (1982) in a 'Total Recall' election.
      Total Recall, however, was also about Mars and controlling/liberating civilization-supporting resources. Air instead of oil/energy. And the character Schwarzenegger plays is a man who liberates Mars by activating a hidden 'alien' technology underground that releases a 'flood' of atmosphere onto the surface of the planet, quickly making it a naturally breathable place.
      Mars/space, Contact, crisis and solving of dwindling natural resources... These are key components of the emerging real-life storyline.
      Now, the combination of the Great Flood and idea of Contact cannot be separated from the mythological legacy of the 'sons of God' and the 'giants' or the Nephilim told in the Book of Genesis and such. These heavenly 'alien' beings mated with humans on this planet, it is written, and created a hybrid 'fallen angel' race, the Nephilim. The story goes that their apparent 'corruption' then led to the Great Flood that was intended to cleanse the earth of the bad seeds.
      The story of the Grail or the Royal Blood concerns the 'underground stream', often thought to be an allusion to a hidden, 'messianic' bloodline coming through Mary Magdalene. She is a Venus, the embodiment of womanhood (with emphasis on sexuality) and thus also an Eve. Eve's partaking of the forbidden 'fruit' thanks to the serpent's encouragement in the Garden of Eden supposedly initiated the 'fall of man' - very much comparable to the Nephilim story. Indeed, the 'fallen angels' are closely associated with the serpent and it doesn't take much imagination to see that the serpent is very phallic in appearance, and thus its interaction with Eve in the Garden had sexual connotations.
      So, it could easily be said that the 'Grail' has to do with the union of heaven and earth (which still has many levels of meaning).
      It therefore becomes appropriate for space missions, like space shuttles, to express this theme, by in effect bridging heaven and earth. The fall of such space vehicles - e.g. Mir, Columbia, Genesis - is particularly expressive of the same theme for obvious reasons.
      'Heaven', though, can also easily refer to the 'ether' or the theoretical non-physical dimensional realm - or 'hyperspace'. Physicality is 'earth' and hyperspace is 'heaven'. Uniting the two, as per the Grail concept, would involve interdimensional energy transfer - which may be called Zero Point Energy that is driven by 'Hyperdimensional Physics'. A revolutionary way, if realized, of generating and controlling energy.
      And wouldn't you know it, hyperdimensinoal physics (HDP) apart from the official academic approach, has been popularized by Richard C. Hoagland via his work on... Mars! The new 'alien' physics, claims Hoagland, has much to do with tetrahedral geometric configuration (19.5 deg. etc.) that was found encoded in the apparent ancient 'monuments of Mars' at Cydonia.
      And there we have our 'Grail' - at least one aspect of it that's relevant to this this period. It's Total Recall time. There is a civilization-threatening energy crisis developing, and to overcome it we'll ultimately need this 'Grail'. We need to start intelligently interacting with 'heaven' or hyperspace.
      But as made abundantly clear in Grail romances, the ultimate discovery has to be earned. The underlying storyline implies that we would have to prove ourselves worthy of acquiring the great power. It's the ultimate challenge... the ultimate 'game'. This is of course the same concept I have applied to the Contact theme. And it's essentially the same thing. Unwise kids shouldn't be playing with fire, to put it another way.
      And so we have in this period - the last segment of the current age according to the Mayan calendar - the theme of 'Judgment' going, which is everywhere these days. This is, in a poetic sense, 'Judgment Day' - the very subject of Schwarzenegger's Terminator movie series.
      Contact From Atlantis
      The Super Torch Ritual, I will say again, appears to be this 'Contact game' - Enki's quiet inquiry or 'test'. And like the diametrically opposing tones of Steven Spielberg's Close Encounter of the Third Kind and War of the Worlds, it can be constructive or destructive... It seems it ultimately depends on what we do. How much we can control our egos. We are being forced into difficult situations, and the 'Watchers' are watching how we behave, so to speak.
      Are we worthy of moving into the realm of hyperspace? Are we going to be allowed to go through the 'stargate'? Are we wise enough to handle the 'fire'? Are we intellectually and spiritually fit to go to Mars, the fire planet? Or are we a hopeless, failed experiment?
      In the worst case scenario, we can imagine, it would be termination time for human civilization by a 'Great Flood'. If the 'hard drive' is corrupted beyond repair, reformatting the disk is the necessary action to take to restore a fresh state ('Eden'). The corruption has be to dealt with before it can spread via gateways.
      And it would be only a matter of allowing our self-destruction which we are very much capable of doing right now. The far-reaching effects of Peak Oil alone, for instance, would be enough to trigger a sudden fall of the current civilization on this planet. So, in the end, if we are to fall, we will probably do so by foolishly falling off a cliff which need not happen.
      This combination of exotic technology and the termination of a civilization brings to mind the legend of Atlantis. Often associated with mysterious monuments such as those at Giza that seem to hint at some kind of gravity-control - i.e. hyperspatial - knowledge, the supposed antediluvian high civilization was destroyed in a 'Great Flood'-like cataclysm. In this scenario, the survivors of the Atlantean termination event, in possession of great knowledge, correspond to the 'fallen angels'/Nephilim and the 'underground stream' passing the 'torch' of knowledge/seed forward under the surface of the mainstream postdiluvian 'history'. And with them would be the 'Holy Grail' that is the knowledge of how to harness hyperdimensional energy. And they would be the 'Watchers' - presumably in the process of making 'Contact' with those 'above surface' at this time in a repeat of the story of Enki-Saturn-Prometheus covertly communicating in non-specialized ways with those who can 'hear his voice',
      informing them of the coming 'Flood' and how to 'build an ark' or a 'stargate'.

      As detailed in the Book of Enoch, the Watchers - or the Sumerian 'Annunaki' - themselves were divided into two basic factions - the rebellious faction and the faction composed of the rest. So the story can get quite complex, and as everything else it has many levels and taking it too literally would be a sure way to get into a 'trap'. (Same with the Bible and such.)
      But, essentially, it's about connecting two worlds that are normally separated - heaven and earth, the 'Watchers' and humans, the unconscious and consciousness, hyperspace and our four-dimensional space-time. And perhaps it could be said that opening portal between the two realms is analogous to opening the water-gate and, if not done very carefully, that will lead to a 'Great Flood' or great destruction. The gating process would have to be tight controlled or the newly tapped energy would break the 'dam' and destroy everything in its path - just as the careless union of the 'sons of God' and 'daughters of men', i.e. heaven and earth, gave rise to the terrible 'giants' (Nephilim) that was followed by the Great Flood.
      So I would view 'Atlantis' as basically a code word for the period around the time of a civilization figuring out how to access 'the other side'... how to reach heaven. The rise of our space program in the 20th century, therefore, has made us an 'Atlantean' culture already. We're already building the 'Tower of Babel'. And the Tower, like the rise of the Nephilim, is traditionally countered by a 'Judgment' event - the project blocked by a higher power. Interestingly, the modern 'Tower of Babel' in NYC the modern 'Babylon', the WTC twin towers, were destroyed in 2001 - the year associated with space via '2001: A Space Odyssey', a story about humans finding 'monoliths' that represent that which advances human evolution. And its sequel, '2010: The Year We Make Contact', is is blatantly about Contact. The 2001-2010 timeframe here gives us an important storyline context as well.
      It could be inferred that the 2001-2010 period is designed to signify in the storyline a 'gateway' - or when the rising 'Atlantis' is 'judged'. A time of 'Contact' can easily transformed into a time of the 'Great Flood' as we've seen. So... again the implication would be that it's an intense 'test period'.
      2005, and perhaps 2006 as well, is the halfway point of the 'Judgment' period, important especially in the context of the 1998-2012 Mayan 'end of time' segment often discussed here. The notion of midpoint - applicable also to Peak Oil - denotes 'balance' and thus also the idea of 'justice', related to 'judgment'. It is in this context that current world events, particularly those of June-July (the halfway point of the middle year), become symbolically meaningful.
      So for instance, it certainly seems more than happy coincidence that the mission patch of the space shuttle Discovery is very 'Atlantean'.

      The blue ring around the blackened earth makes it look like Saturn - the god/planet closely associated with the mythology of Atlantis. 'Ogygia', another name for the antediluvian world, for instance, corresponds to the resting place of Saturn-Kronos ('Ogygion') that is apparently beyond space-time (i.e. hyperspace). And the ring's crossing point with the orange 'Spear/Lance' meridian is marking the Caribbean which is not only where Columbus (=> Columbia/Columba) made First Contact with the New World but also a region popularly thought to have been where Atlantis once occupied.
      Along with the Promethean fire and Flood allusions detected in the insignia, it resonates strongly with the underlying symbolic theme of this period, with emphasis on Atlantis. And 'Atlantis' is of course the name of one of the space shuttles. In fact, Atlantis (STS-121) is to go up right after Discovery, already scheduled for a mission in September.
      So, we have here 'Discovery (of) Atlantis'. A key symbolic context to keep in mind in this period then...
      14th Piece of Osiris
      'Atlantis' is still a vague concept and should not be taken too literally unless contextually justified. It does, however, reinforces the notion that some kind of momentous 'discovery' relatable to the Grail is coming in the near future. And this may interact with the fascinating symbolism of NASA's Deep Impact discussed before. Through Hollywood, indeed, 'Deep Impact' is about a 'Great Flood' and heaven and earth coming together...

      NASA's Deep Impact mission, on a 'torch day' (July 4), struck a heavenly rock called Comet Tempel 1, bringing to life the same heaven-earth unification theme. The heavenly rock would signify the 'Grail stone' (Eschenbach's lapsit exillis, 'stone fallen from heaven') which is also the omphalos, Benben, and philosopher's stone - i.e. essentially meteorites. In the ancient Egyptian context, the stone (Benben) is the seed and identified with the fire-bird phoenix which in turn is identified with the soul of Osiris, the god of the underworld and resurrection. Osiris is at the heart of the ancient Egyptian mythology and was closely associated with the Zep Tepi or 'First Time' - an Eden-like period, comparable to Atlantis, that ended long before the time of the Egyptians. Osiris is also a form of Saturn-Prometheus as well as messianic figures like Jesus and such.
      In other words, Osiris pretty much embodies not only the Grail/Atlantean symbolism attached to the idea of 'discovery' we have going here but also the entire Super Torch Ritual. Indeed, his death-birth resurrection cycle expressed by the phoenix as well as Osiris' death always coming with the birth of his son Horus - thus constantly moving between the two realms (this world and the 'other side') - is evocative of the 'Grail'/'stargate' technology that unites normal space-time and hyperspace.
      And the 'intelligence' responsible for the STR design did seem to have encoded Osiris into the Discovery 'ritual'. Here is what Etemenankian Linnie astutely observed:
      [...] I think this is important...
      'Ancient phallus unearthed in cave'
      I strongly feel that this discovery being announced now is a coded message indicating that the 'lost phallus of Osiris' (the 'talisman of Set') has been found and that now Horus can be conceived. Odd how it was announced on the eve of the launching of Discovery!
      What really convinces me is this paragraph:
      'The Tübingen team working Hohle Fels already had 13 fractured parts of the phallus in storage, but it was only with the discovery of a 14th fragment last year that they were able finally to work out the "jigsaw".'

      In the myth about the death of Osiris, he was torn into 14 pieces. Isis managed to find 13 of them, but not the 14th piece, which was unfortunately the all-important phallus. Thoth/Enki provided one for her to use according to certain versions. But can you see the connection, 'the discovery of the 14th fragment!' In other words, they are saying that they have found and are in possession of the lost phallus of Osiris.

      I saw that this storyline jived perfectly with the STS-114 insignia - the phallic depiction of the shuttle (and the shuttle itself is already very phallic) and the eye-catching red circle replacing the letter 'o' in the name 'Noguchi' (in the ring). The latter is a clear enough reference to Horus who embodies the rising sun, as Noguchi is from Japan or the 'Land of the Rising Sun'. The conception of Horus through Osiris' 14th piece indeed.

      The fact that it was the BBC headquartered in London that prominently featured the seemingly obscure phallus story may be another clue here. For instance, we see that fourteen days separates London's two near-identical bombing, July 7 and 21, targeting London Underground whose symbol is seemingly mimicked by the STS-114 patch. These bombings preceded the 'meridional' STR events of Lance's triumph in Paris and the launch of Discovery, resonating with London having the function of anchoring the Prime Meridian. Further, according to Plutarch ('On Isis and Osiris'), Osiris' murder took place on the 17th day of the third month. The ancient Egyptians month was exactly 30 days, which means Osiris' death came on the 77th day of the year. 'Seven seven' is of course none other than the numeric signature of London's 7/7 bombings (and two sevens make 14).
      The '77' connection additionally supports my previous interpretation that London 7/7 carried an allusion to another major meridian, that of Washington DC ('District of Columbia'), which is 77 deg. West. This particular meridian, in fact, seems to be signified by the orange 'exhaust' of Discovery in the Discovery insignia.

      We further note that there were exactly 14 days from July 13, the original target Discovery launch day, to July 26, when the shuttle was actually launched.
      So... intriguing symbolism all around. But here is what's coming up that's just so 'ritualistic'... and 'X-rated'. :)
      Discovery, representing the Osirian phallus or the '14th piece', is scheduled to dock with the International Space Station or ISS on July 28. Well, try pronouncing 'ISS' without making it sound like 'Isis'. The difference is negligible. The ISS, then, is Osiris' sister-wife Isis, the one who magically resurrected Osiris and got herself impregnated using the... '14th piece'. Get the drift?

      On July 28, Osiris/Discovery and Isis/ISS will copulate in space - seeding the womb of the goddess in orbit! It's analogous to the union of Jesus and Mary Magdalene that is said to have produced the Royal Blood or the 'Holy Grail'. It's a 'stargate' event that will lead to the birth of the messianic offspring, Horus!
      What that conception and eventual birth of Horus will prompt to manifest down here on earth as per 'as above, so below' is an important question for us to ponder. For now, consider this: the 'Grail' impregnation is analogous to the heaven-earth union initiated by the 'sons of God' that gave rise to the hybrid, 'hero' race of the Nephilim. Horus - related to the term 'hero', denoting a 'race between men and the gods' - corresponds to the Nephilim. (This same concept, by the way, is also 'encoded' in the latest Harry Potter - 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' - release July 16, which as discussed previously is a key component of the July STR 'communication'.) And that traditionally leads to the Great Flood. It could even be said that Isis' 'water breaking' at the time of the birth of Horus would be expressive of the Flood.
      Generally speaking, then, we can expect some kind of 'Deep Impact' in the coming months. I'll of course have much more on this later - including the decoding of the London events.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
        Columbia STS-107Discovery STS-114Launch: 1/16/03 10:39am ESTLaunch: 7/26/05
        10:39am EDT

        1+16+2003=22, 7+26+2005=4 the lower vibration of 22
        Unless I missed it in all this data, he didn't mention the really big super
        torch the next day after the launch. hmmm