My theroy on coverups

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hi Everyone
      I have been reading all of the comments each of you have been
      posting and see that a lot of people here have a great deal of
      interest in the government coverup and disinformation on UFOs and
      aliens. I would like to offer this in hopes of revealing more of
      myself and possibly other answers that may not have been
      considered yet.

      To date I have investigated over 10,000 pages of information
      regarding coverups and government disinformation. I
      have included the extremes as well as the prevailing theories in
      this
      investigation.

      A few of the sites I used as reference include :
      http://www.geocities.com/kmtruth/
      http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/quote.html
      http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/framemst.html
      http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/videoclips/
      http://www.unexplainable.net/nasa.html

      There are thousands more and each has a collection of stories and
      accounts that support the fact that there are craft not of this
      world,
      and far out stripping our technology.

      The evidence is substantial that these things exist and the
      encounters happen.
      The evidence suggests that these things are controlled and directed
      from an intelligence and awareness of our actions in attempting to
      identify, capture, or destroy them.
      The photographic and video evidence shows craft or objects which
      appear to defy the laws of motion and inertia.  Thus they exhibit
      control outside of nature.
      The objects have been seen, recorded, and reported throughout
      history.
      The government has fostered a belief that UFOs are nothing to
      worry about since they can’t catch one and no one can produce
      physical evidence of devices made from or by beings outside of this
      world.
      The population is saying we see things that do not fit our
      understanding and the government is saying these are spurious
      sightings of classified ships or craft that are vital to national
      security.
      The craft do things that no other conventional craft can do and are
      often seen as glowing orbs of light that shift in color and phase in
      and out of our existence.
      Every chase or attempt to identify these crafts only support the
      idea that these things are not of our current technology and beyond
      any
      aircraft we currently have in our arsenal.
      I have seen film from the shuttle program that looks like a craft
      gliding above the earth in an arc which followed the contour of our
      globe and a streak of what has been conjectured to be a burst from
      a pulse weapon which attempted to destroy this craft.
      I have tried to view this as what the scientists at NASA describe
      to be ice particles caught in an instant of reaction to attitude
      thrusters.
      I cannot bring myself to accept this.
      The actions of these particles do not appear to be in response to
      the thrusters as they move prior to the flash of thruster gas and
      travel
      in opposition to the thrust that was applied by the jets.
      I believe this is video footage of a craft that was tracked and
      targeted. The streak of amorphous light energy that transits the
      point that the smaller, brighter object was about to intersect was
      weapons discharged from the surface by persons unknown.  I
      believe it was an attempt to destroy or damage the object that was
      targeted.
      The smaller white object is seen making an abrupt reversal and
      change in trajectory away from the path that this streak of light
      takes and does so as if anticipating its point of intersection.
      It is only after this that the control jets are fired and we see the
      light from their ignition.
      There are countless other instances of craft or objects describing
      radical course changes and appear to be controlled because of them.
      The evidence is substantial that these craft are real and
      controlled.

      Everything the government has collected in the past 60 years is
      held
      as top secret and is not something we can gain access to.
      If I were the government I would keep this secret. I would make
      every effort to back engineer these things and discover their
      secrets.
      In this I agree with the government about the need for maintaining
      the secrets as long as possible.
      The outrage of some individuals at not being trusted with the
      information is understandable. However I feel it is unreasonable to
      demand that the government disclose information that could be
      used against us.

      Although the fall of the soviet union and the end of the cold war
      has
      provided us reason to think we can now stop with our clandestine
      work on weapons and aircraft. I feel this may be premature. We are
      still faced with enemies all over our globe and we, as a nation, are
      not omnipotent and indestructible. We are just the most advanced
      nation on earth at this point and not assured of keeping this
      advantage yet.
      It is argued that we can dispense with the secrecy on this subject
      but
      we have seen over and over in our history that those who have the
      greatest knowledge, and can keep their secrets longest, have the
      greatest chance of winning in any conflict.
      The public has gone uninformed of the true purpose of this coverup
      and believes there is no threat to revealing this information.
      I propose the government believes we are threatened by these alien
      craft and the beings in them.
      I propose that the government is actively working to defend us
      from
      these aliens. As evidence the apparent attack on what appears to be
      an alien craft caught on film.
      We have been in an escalating conflict that began after WWII and
      the discovery of downed craft in Roswell.
      Up to that point we did not have anything to work with and our
      enemy
      was a total enigma to us.
      Up to that time we had reports of our pilots and soldiers who saw
      and encountered these things in the skies over the whole world.
      Since we were involved in a world conflict of our own making, the
      focus was on identifying which, if any, of our enemies might have
      created these things.
      They could not be ascribed to any terrestrial government of the
      time.
      The technology was so far advanced to our own that it was
      inconceivable that someone of this world could create them.
      Only after the crash in Roswell were we able to get a look at the
      substance of these things. Things that moved so fast and
      maneuvered so quickly they surely could destroy us if they were
      used in an offensive way. After this time the government had its
      first piece to work with in order to attempt to understand what it
      was we faced from these beings and craft.
      The lid was slammed down on this information just as we did with
      the Manhattan Project. Aliens and these craft were the most
      threatening thing we could possibly contend with. They could not be
      defeated by the technology of the day. We did not know what they
      were made of, how they moved, what powered them, and who were
      controlling them.

      The story of Roswell is so often retold and reexamined the
      evidence
      has been obscured by time and mythology.
      I choose to take only what was reported in the one time radio
      report
      that a local farmer had found a crashed disk like craft and the
      military was called in. The descriptions of the material associated
      to first hand statements of Major Marcell. and the subsequent
      substitution of a weather balloon photographed with the major.
      No reports of bodies or beings can be supported by more than
      circumstantial evidence of a local undertakers account of child
      sized
      coffins being bought or commandeered immediately after this
      occurrence. I discount any second hand statements ascribed to
      people now dead and unable to recant any distortions or
      misunderstandings in their own words.

      By the statements and evidence I cite here we can say for sure that
      something crashed in the deserts of New Mexico. The debris was
      collected and taken by the military. If bodies were found, they
      were taken as well. The government then decided that this was of
      extreme concern to us and presented the public with an opportunity
      to discover what it was that threatened us. Thus the creation of
      Blue Book and subsequent investigations.
      I suspect the thinking was similar to what was ascribed to the war
      time enigma machine and our own advances in radar and computers.
      This information was needed to defeat the Germans and Japanese.
      Only those that needed to know were let in on the truth and every
      effort was made to keep from revealing that we had captured their
      machines and code books.
      The government hid the fact they had developed technology that
      was able to decipher coded messages in realtime, and possessed a
      way to see further than any man could with his eyes alone.
      I suspect the government decided that we had to keep this
      information from the public but also keep it from the aliens as
      well.
      The greatest advantage we had was in knowing what these things
      were and not revealing this to the ones who threatened us.
      As we have progressed in our technology we have made astounding
      discoveries and the pace of invention has accelerated to a point of
      near frenzied activity.
      I suspect that the cold war and the threat of nuclear annihilation
      served two purposes. First it defended us from aggressors bent on
      world dominance and also gave a way to cover up the technology we
      were discovering in back engineering the recovered craft.
      The aspects of government coverup and military weapons programs
      is significant. The weapons are in fact real and designed to deal
      with the terrestrial threats.
      The black budgets and secret programs of this endeavor serve as a
      place to hide the UFO and alien studies. It serves in both keeping us
      ignorant of what is going on, and obscures our intent from beings
      who might seek to stop us if they knew what we were doing.
      The cold war is a perfect analogy to this as it was the fear that we
      could and would do something in reprisal that stopped the Soviets
      from attacking us. The unknown aspect of our technological
      advances kept the Soviet Union at bay and unable to act for fear we
      might have something to overmatch them.
      As I see it, the aliens have been doing as they like for centuries
      with the self assurance of their superior technology to keep them
      invincible and above those they chose to manipulate.
      By all accounts we have been directed and manipulated through our
      whole existence. It was only in the middle of the last century did
      we
      achieve a state of technology able to threaten ourselves with
      complete destruction.
      Until this time the historical record speaks of aliens, gods, spirits,
      devils, and a variety of meteorological or elemental forces of
      nature
      providing direction and manipulation of our existence.
      These things all direct us to adopt more advanced moral concepts
      and provide a guide toward improvement.
      The overall aspect of the influence on our societies was a net
      positive effect.
      Only after the discovery of the hydrogen bomb did the aspect of
      alien visitation change from a simple attempt to inspire religious
      beliefs or advanced moral concepts to a program of abduction and
      genetic/biological experimentation began.
      It was in this atmosphere of fear and threat of world destruction
      that the government was faced with a new threat. The aliens that
      to date, had not been willing to expose themselves began a more
      intensive program of abduction and interference with the actions
      of
      our populations and government.
      They were flying over secret bases and interfering with our
      electronics and weapons. This action has scared the government
      even more and reinforced the impression there was a threat
      against which we needed to be defended.  The government
      abandoned their attempt to satisfy the public and declared there
      was nothing to fear. All along they redoubled their efforts to
      discover ways to defeat this threat.
      They are still afraid and are still working to solve the problems of
      defending us from these aliens.
      They can’t reveal what they know because they don’t want the
      aliens
      to know that they know.
      The aliens know we are trying to counter them but continue to
      believe they have the advantage. The aliens are aware we know
      they are here and are interfering with us. They know we have
      material taken from them and have used the information to
      discover things about them that are helping us to develop
      defenses to counter them.
      They are not certain what knowledge we have and do not know if
      we would destroy ourselves if they tried to forcefully control us.
      We might just unleash the weapons we have and destroy everything.
      They continue to take people and the genetic materials of this
      world
      but no longer attempt direct intervention.
      The current selection of videos leaked to the public from the space
      shuttle program show what appears to be a craft that is shot
      at.  If
      a craft is seen in orbit or transiting our close space it is fired on
      and
      driven off.
      It has only been after the inception of the Star wars defense
      program proposed by President Reagan that our science found
      weapons able to threaten these craft.
      There will be those that say we have aliens in our custody and have
      done experiments on them. That we are actively engaged with these
      aliens in an exchange of information for access to the population.
      That the government is in fact working with the aliens to
      depopulate
      our world or control the public for nefarious purposes.
      I do not see this as very likely.
      The evidence does not support it.
      Any one that can believe the government is not aware of the ufo
      phenomenon is blind to the truth.
      The abduction reports alone are a pattern of events that would
      make
      any government official worried as to what is happening and why.
      The aspect of technology that far outstrips our own, would cause
      fear in any branch of the military. I feel it would be the highest
      priority for any government aware of these facts to investigate
      and attempt to duplicate this technology in order to defend against
      such a threat.
      To say that there are no UFOs and stand on a position that there is
      nothing to fear from objects that can’t exist is a blatant lie!
      The public sees these things and reports their encounters and
      abductions. The government is just ignoring them.

      It is then up to us to attempt to discern the truth and discover the
      reasons if at all possible.

      The government does not want us to know, that they know, what
      they know!

      Aliens are continuing to manipulate us and assert their wish to
      help us but the added aspect of genetic manipulation and retrieval
      suggests an alternate purpose to what the “aliens” are attempting.

      They can not be seen or tracked effectively.
      They appear and disappear so quickly there is no way for the
      government or the military to counter their actions.
      They move at such great speeds and with such extreme
      maneuverability they appear to defy what we know is natural law.
      They take people without interference or even discovery till too
      late.
      They seam to be omnipotent in this respect and indefensible
      against.

      The government having begun by denying the truth and asserting the
      nonexistence of aliens and UFOs cannot now recant and disclose
      that they knew all along. To do so would undermine their authority
      and call into question their honesty. We would demand answers and
      action.
      The government knows that a race of beings is able to produce
      technology that surpasses anything we can create. This would
      render any defense we could muster useless. This seems plausible
      to me as a reason for their continued denial of the subject.
      Revealing this would cause hysteria and fear to grip the public and
      the government would be called upon to defend us regardless of its
      ability to do so.
      The government has been covering it up to prevent public hysteria
      and at the same time is working tirelessly to reproduce an
      advanced level of technology in an attempt to prepare for a conflict
      they see as inevitable.
      As long as they foster the belief that the government is
      unconcerned they avoid open conflict with these entities.
      It is quite possible that the campaign of disinformation is targeted
      not just at the public but at the “aliens” as well.
      If the aliens are monitoring our communications, technical
      advances, scientific advances and public transmissions the
      campaign of denial would serve to cover up the attempts at
      advancing our technology to rival their own.
      The government may be hoping to lull the aliens into believing that
      they are not threatened.

      But are we able to threaten them?

      The greatest advantage we could create would be to reach a level
      of
      technology advanced enough to defeat them with out their becoming
      aware of it, however unlikely this eventuality is.

      Reagan attempted to tell us what he knew about aliens.
      In fact His comments and his proposal to build an antiballistic
      missile
      defense system based in outer space is the basis for my assertions
      and comments regarding why the government is continuing the
      coverup.
      Reagan said that he told Gorbachev to think, "how easy his task and
      mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there
      was a threat to this world from some other species from another
      planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local
      differences that we have between our countries ..."

      Gorbachev himself confirmed the
      conversation in Geneva during an important speech on February 17,
      1987, "At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if
      the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United
      States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such
      an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I
      think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."

      Notice that Gorbachev doesn't say this is an impossibility, he
      just says that it's too early to worry about it.

      In a speech to the United Nations on September 21, 1987 the
      President said that, "in our obsession with antagonisms of the
      moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of
      humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make
      us recognize this common bond.

      Reagan continued "I occasionally think, how quickly our
      differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien
      threat
      from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force
      ALREADY among us?"

      The President now tries to misdirect his last bold statement by
      posing a second question: "What could be more alien to the
      universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of
      war?"

      Unlike remarks to the Fallston High School, That I first cited, we
      must assume that the President's speech to the General Assembly
      was written very carefully."
      the President told us once again,"I've often wondered, what if
      all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an
      outer --a power from outer space, from another planet." And then
      he emphasized his theme that this would erase all the differences,
      and that the "citizens of the world" would "come together to fight
      that particular threat..."

      Significantly, Reagan's remark was made in response to the
      question, "What do you consider to be the most important need in
      international relations?

      Reagan wondered aloud “what would happen if the world
      faced an 'alien threat' from outer space. 'Don't you think the United
      States and the Soviet Union would be together?' he asked.

      Shevardnadze said yes, absolutely. "And we wouldn't need our
      defense ministers to meet,' he added."

      From whatever reason or knowledge about UFOs that he may have
      had as President -- Ronald Reagan spoke often about the possibility
      of an
      alien invasion, and how this event could become a catalyst for
      world
      unity.

      The point I am making is having intimate knowledge as President
      he was also aware that we needed to expand our scientific
      endeavors
      into solving problems that may come from outside our world.
      He was constrained in how he could do this but the need was clear.
      The assertion that this was a missile defense system was a real
      proposal and funds are still being funneled into it.

      I suggest that an alternate purpose was to allow the mainstream
      scientists a reasonable excuse to engage in discovering technology
      do just what he said and defend us from the outsiders.

      Though he believed we as a nation could develop sufficient systems
      to defend the world and our own country he invited the world
      community to join us in this endeavor.
      I believe he was successful and mainstream science has taken up
      the
      challenge and is progressing along those lines.

      Thank you all for your time and attention. I hope this made some
      kind of since and provides you with a greater understanding of my
      personal belief structure.
      Vern
    • Os Wilkes
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004

        >The government has fostered a belief that UFOs are nothing to
        >worry about since they can't catch one and no one can produce
        >physical evidence of devices made from or by beings outside of this
        >world.

        Dear Vern,

        You sure have your stuff together!!! Thank you for posting these great
        links and your thoughtful insights.

        What you just said above reminds me of Officer Barbrady on South Park,
        who when confronted with some kind of horrific event witnessed by a crowd
        of people, always says:

        <http://new.wavlist.com/tv/050/203_nothingtosee.wav>

        Gratefully and Warmly,

        Os
        sober
      • woodgnome47
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Os Wilkes" <oswilkes@n...> wrote:

          > >The government has fostered a belief that UFOs are nothing to
          > >worry about since they can't catch one and no one can produce
          > >physical evidence of devices made from or by beings outside of this
          > >world.
          >
          > Dear Vern,
          >
          > You sure have your stuff together!!! Thank you for posting these great
          > links and your thoughtful insights.
          >
          > What you just said above reminds me of Officer Barbrady on South Park,
          > who when confronted with some kind of horrific event witnessed by a crowd
          > of people, always says:
          >
          > <http://new.wavlist.com/tv/050/203_nothingtosee.wav>
          >
          > Gratefully and Warmly,
          >
          > Os
          > sober

          HI Os
          Thank you for your kind words. I only wanted to expose my beliefs to see if
          anyone else can find relevance in what I say and attempt to draw comment on
          this subject.
          You have done so. I am satisfied.
          Thanks
          Vern
        • Os Wilkes
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
            >HI Os
            >Thank you for your kind words. I only wanted to expose my beliefs to see if
            >anyone else can find relevance in what I say and attempt to draw comment on
            >this subject.
            >You have done so. I am satisfied.
            >Thanks
            >Vern

            Dear Vern,

            I was especially interested in your sighting, which is they type I myself
            have experienced. Your description was excellent. I would have much
            more to say about your posts but I am not feeling too good right now and
            will be going to sleep in a few minutes. I just really wanted to let you
            know how interesting your posts are before I keel over.

            Talk to you tomorrow!!

            Warmly,

            Os
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 30, 2004
              He couldn't possibly believe that could he???lol

              >The government has fostered a belief that UFOs are nothing to
              >worry about since they can't catch one and no one can produce
              >physical evidence of devices made from or by beings outside of this
              >world.

              Dear Vern,

              You sure have your stuff together!!! Thank you for posting these great
              links and your thoughtful insights.

              What you just said above reminds me of Officer Barbrady on South Park,
              who when confronted with some kind of horrific event witnessed by a crowd
              of people, always says:

              <http://new.wavlist.com/tv/050/203_nothingtosee.wav>

              Gratefully and Warmly,

              Os
              sober

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Karin Hoppe Holloway
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
                > I propose the government believes we are threatened by these alien
                > craft and the beings in them.
                > I propose that the government is actively working to defend us
                > from
                > these aliens.

                Hi Vern,

                It was a nicely thought out essay except for one thing:
                we've just been told the same thing about Iraq! Secret enemies -- very
                worrisome.

                Can you imagine the government owning up to 60 + years of knowing its people
                were being taken from their homes? And that they were more interested in
                acquiring new technology than in keeping us safe, or at least informed?
                They'll never be able to tell us the truth.

                And any missile defense system is going to seem threatening to other
                countries---it's already being talked about over here. Some European bases
                are being converted into new spy stations but the countries they're in
                suspect the US intends to make them into computer posts for the new missile
                system. They're not happy.

                Either am I. What kind of weapons can we use against semi-corporeal craft?
                How can we hit something going faster than anything we have?

                A better defense system would be one of citizenry preparedness, just in case
                They mean us harm---no matter what happens to political parties from the
                truth.

                I say "Stick out a hand in friendship and cover your ass, too."

                Best,
                Karin
              • woodgnome47
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
                  From:    "Karin Hoppe Holloway" <karin.h.h@b...>
                  Date:  Tue Aug 31, 2004  10:01 am

                  > I propose the government believes we are threatened by these alien
                  > craft and the beings in them.
                  > I propose that the government is actively working to defend us
                  > from
                  > these aliens.

                  Hi Vern,

                  It was a nicely thought out essay except for one thing:
                  we've just been told the same thing about Iraq! Secret enemies -- very
                  worrisome.

                  Can you imagine the government owning up to 60 + years of knowing its peopl=
                  were being taken from their homes? And that they were more interested in
                  acquiring new technology than in keeping us safe, or at least informed?
                  They'll never be able to tell us the truth.

                  Hi Karin
                  I agree that the government will never be able to justify their actions in =
                  this
                  and will never disclose the truth about their activities.

                  And any missile defense system is going to seem threatening to other
                  countries---it's already being talked about over here. Some European bases
                  are being converted into new spy stations but the countries they're in
                  suspect the US intends to make them into computer posts for the new missile=

                  system. They're not happy.

                  Either am I. What kind of weapons can we use against semi-corporeal craft?
                  How can we hit something going faster than anything we have?

                  V: Again I agree The defensive nature of our SDI program is questionable. =
                  The
                  aliens still have significant advantages over us. I suspect we will not be =

                  successful in developing weapons able to contend with them. I am not
                  suggesting that everyone in government is altruistic in their agendas and
                  there are secret societies and hidden groups all working for their own
                  purposes and against the common good.

                  A better defense system would be one of citizenry preparedness, just in cas=
                  They mean us harm---no matter what happens to political parties from the
                  truth.

                  I say "Stick out a hand in friendship and cover your ass, too."

                  Best,
                  Karin

                  V: Again Karin I agree. I also think we have to be prepared for all
                  eventualities. I will gladly be among those that have first contact with al=
                  iens
                  in the public eyes and offer my hand in friendship. I will however keep the=

                  other hand covering my ass trying not to get anally probed.
                  Thanks for your comments.
                  Vern

                  --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Karin Hoppe Holloway" <karin.h.h@b..=
                  .>
                  wrote:
                  > > I propose the government believes we are threatened by these alien
                  > > craft and the beings in them.
                  > > I propose that the government is actively working to defend us
                  > > from
                  > > these aliens.
                  >
                  > Hi Vern,
                  >
                  > It was a nicely thought out essay except for one thing:
                  > we've just been told the same thing about Iraq! Secret enemies -- very
                  > worrisome.
                  >
                  > Can you imagine the government owning up to 60 + years of knowing its
                  people
                  > were being taken from their homes? And that they were more interested in
                  > acquiring new technology than in keeping us safe, or at least informed?
                  > They'll never be able to tell us the truth.
                  >
                  > And any missile defense system is going to seem threatening to other
                  > countries---it's already being talked about over here. Some European base=
                  > are being converted into new spy stations but the countries they're in
                  > suspect the US intends to make them into computer posts for the new
                  missile
                  > system. They're not happy.
                  >
                  > Either am I. What kind of weapons can we use against semi-corporeal craft=
                  ?
                  > How can we hit something going faster than anything we have?
                  >
                  > A better defense system would be one of citizenry preparedness, just in c=
                  ase
                  > They mean us harm---no matter what happens to political parties from the
                  > truth.
                  >
                  > I say "Stick out a hand in friendship and cover your ass, too."
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Karin
                • John Smith
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
                    If you buy the concept of scalar interferometers, they are (theoretically at
                    least) a very versatile and capable weapon.

                    Smitty

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
                      Actually they are trying to defend the aliens they are getting the
                      technology from... ha ha

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
                        >I will gladly be among those that have first contact with aliens in the
                        public eyes and offer my hand in friendship. I will however keep the other
                        hand covering my ass trying not to get anally probed.

                        :-) I hadn't thought of that, Vern! That's funny. Thanks :-)
                      • vgambino1@cox.net
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
                            From: "Karin Hoppe Holloway" <karin.h.h@...>
                            Date: 2004/09/01 Wed AM 05:42:55 EDT
                            To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
                            Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: My theroy on coverups

                            I thought so to :D
                            Vern

                            PS I found the attachment It was secreted in my attachments
                            window but the text color had been changed to white so was not
                            visible in the window. I can’t understand this. I did not change the
                            text color and only found it when I went to send a friend a picture of
                            myself.
                            Thanks
                            Vern