Military Industrial Complex-Steven Greer

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2005
      Cross posting:

      DR. STEVEN GREER ON THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
      Here are some snippets from a Steven Greer article called "THE UNACKNOWLEDGED THREAT SECRET AND COVERT OPERATIONS BY THE USA"

      You can read the whole article at his Disclosure Project website:

      http://www.disclosureproject.org/World%20Affairs%20-%20Th e%20Journal%20of%20International%20Issues.htm

      "However, such a culture of generally regarded justifiable secrecy also created opportunities for abuse within the military, intelligence, corporate and laboratory complex. Classified programmes, appropriately structured to require a genuine need-to-know situation in order for one to have access to them, became increasingly "compartmented", restricted and shadowy. Mechanisms for funding became Byzantine and obscure; programme structures were hidden with cover stories, "store front" operations and became virtually impenetrable; and the people within such programmes found themselves at once increasingly isolated and strangely empowered.

      "It was in this womb, awash with billions of dollars of so-called "black budget" funding, that extreme (and many would maintain essential) secrecy gave birth to the monster of rogue, illegal and powerful "unacknowledged special access projects" (USAPs) dealing with a number of unusual phenomena and technologies. In the world of USAPs, compart-mentalisation is so great, the need to know so restricted and the information so important, that meaningful supervision by the constitutionally required authorities in the US, UK and other countries became simply impossible. Here, "unacknowledged" means that nobody is ever told about the project unless he absolutely needs to know and is directly required to be involved in operations. Even if a senior official inquires, the answer is "no such project exists." "

      "Moreover, the milieu of the "revolving door" world of military, intelligence and corporate programmes created corporate and financial influences that ran counter to genuine "national security" interests or any legitimate public interest. Especially in the United States, the multi-billion dollar expenditures on military technologies, research and development programmes and outsourced services and operations allowed for a comingling of public finances and private interests. This, combined with the extreme compartmentalisation of programmes, allowed for serious abuses of the public trust to take place.

      "Ultimately, such programmes - networked carefully with other programmes and corporate research - became so restrictive that legal authorities were routinely and as a matter of course left out of the loop. Ultimately, those left out of the loop would become members of Congress and even the US president.

      "Indeed, when President Eisenhower left office, operations had become so complex and out of control, that he was convinced he was being shut out of vital developments and operations. In the years since, matters have decayed exponentially to the point that we estimate today some $100 billion per year go into unacknowledged programmes escaping the substantial knowledge of the US president and US Congress. "

      Greer goes on to talk about the role of UFOs and the advanced propulsion systems they use, systems which also hold the key to (so-called "free") energy from the vacuum. The principles of both are the same longitudinal EM waves called "scalar waves."

      If one believes Philip Corso's account in "The Day After Roswell" pieces of crashed UFOs were distributed to certain corporations for reverse engineering. These corporations then profited grandly from material which rightly belonged to the American people, and really, the world. Corso's work really helped establish these corporations as having more real power than any government on earth. I believe it was partly a feeling a guilt about this that led him to write his book shortly before he died.

      Here Greer includes a couple quotes about the black budget corporate/government projects called "USAPs" (Unacknowledge Special Access Projects):

      Dr Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer

      The black budget world is like trying to describe Casper the friendly ghost. You might see a cartoon of him but you don't know how big he is, you don't know where his funding comes from, you don't know how many there are because of the compartmentalisation and the oath that people have to take. I know people today that worked on one of the things that I worked on, and if you asked them about it - even if it is being discussed on the Internet - they would say "No, I have no idea what you're talking about." They're in their seventies now, but they still would absolutely never admit that they even know what you're talking about. You have no idea, but it's probably larger than you think.

      John Maynard: DIA Official

      Of corporations involved in this matter, Atlantic Research Corporation is one of the big ones. So it's not very often heard about. It's an insider beltway bandit, if you want to call it that, very low profile, mostly has all of its work done within Intelligence. TRW, Johnson Controls, Honeywell; All of them at some point or another became involved with the intelligence field. Certain works, activities were contracted out to them. Atlantic Research was one of them - way back. These are entities that were created out of people in the Pentagon to become a "beltway bandit" - received projects, grants, and monies to do certain projects that were so highly classified and compartmentalised that, you know, only about four people would know what was going on. So it was that tightly controlled.

      Edgar Mitchell : Astronaut

      Whatever activity is going on, to the extent that it is a clandestine group, a quasi-government group, a quasi-private group, it is without any type, as far as I can tell, of high-level government oversight. And that is a great concern.

      We need to start making a list of which corporations are involved. Greer has such a list in his book which one can buy on his website, but I can't afford it, so if anybody out there has his list of corporations please send it to me. Not ALL corporations are evil, but we need to know which one are.

      After a call for disclosure and an end to this damaging secrecy, Greer ends his article with these words:

      "The international community must investigate these issues - and stop looking the other way. Illegal secrecy, withholding solutions to our most pressing concerns, is one of the greatest moral and political crises of our time, if not the greatest one. The time has come that this publicly funded but "hijacked" research be made available for the benefit of all of humanity. That six billion humans continue to live in a manner that cannibalises our home planet while solutions are deliberately and with malice withheld cannot be allowed. No matter how great the financial or other interests may be in propping up the dying oil economy, we cannot let our oil addiction drag the entire body of humanity down with it.

      "Instead, with courage and care, let us disclose the truth, and allow these wondrous new sciences to provide humanity with the means to live peacefully and in abundance on earth. This is no utopian dream. We already have the means to create such a world. Now we must find the will. "