One DayGhost Hunter Certification Course

  • New Age Radio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Ghost101 courses are filling up fast! Due ot the increased demand,
      and by huge request, I am setting up a ONE DAY certification training.
      This will be limited to 40 people. It will consist of ALL 6 courses
      crammed into a full day of fun. Lunch and dinner will be provided for
      this event.

      Only the first 40 people who register will be allowed to attend!

      I only plan on doing ONE of these this year, so grab it now while you
      can.

      Date: Sunday, August 28th
      Time: 8am to 9pm
      Location: Hyatt Hotel, Deerfield, IL (Subject to change)

      Cost per person: $149, lunch, dinner and all course materials and
      exams included.

      I need to know right away if you plan to attend in order to reserve
      your space. With the number of poeple who have asked for this I
      expect it to be sold out in just a few days.

      Contact me either by e-mail or by phone: 847-557-2335