RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Crop Circle

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2005
      Regan:" But if I am reading you correctly, you seem to be suggesting that
      the reason America cannot get its idealistic act together is because all the
      non-Americans in the world are projecting the wrong thoughts at it. Well,
      full marks for your creativity, Janet! That is the most original cop-out
      which I've come across yet in the whole, world-wide furore that's going on
      over America's outrageous, antisocial behavior in recent times. It makes
      nonsense of the ideas of spiritual sovereignty and free-will, of course, but
      why let reason and truth stop you from believing whatever you want to?"

      No Regan I didnt ignore what you were doing with your mind as your words
      told me, and that is not what I am saying at all and I believe you of all
      people know that... The reason America can not get it's act together is the
      same reason the English and the rest of the world can not get their act
      together... Is that clear enough for you... I'm not differentiating between
      humans.... There are multiple reasons that combine to affect the whole
      Regan. One of them whether it is personnal or on the level of countries is:
      When you talk about something you are doing or attempting to do, others hear
      you and depending on what they think about you, will be how they think about
      what you are doing. This sets up energy both pro and con towards what you
      are doing. Some may think it will never work and others may think it will.
      The energy is real, and can create walls that you may have to climb in a
      way. However this isn't the whole reason someones attempts may fail so you
      stating that I thought that is going to extremes with my thoughts...ha ha
      Other reasons are we set up our own blocks... Many people are constantly
      saying things like, "I'm nuts", "I can't do anything", etc.... "Not for me",
      but others do it and their mind takes these ideas and sets up making them
      correct. Worse thing you can do... Now many do this on a country level. I
      myself have been guilty of it. Better to say, "I'll or We'll get it right
      next time"... So there are two ways ok, then there are those emotional
      thoughts and they are really strong and focused usually.Then games where
      lets say you're fighting Nazis...Or aliens...Or TV shows showing the same.
      Oh and my favorite soap operas... aren't they fun...Don't you just love
      living a life like a soap opera? Don't believe me? Watch one for a couple of
      weeks and watch what starts happening in your life... Are we having fun
      yet??? So you see there are many ways we as a country are getting bombarded
      constantly from every direction with thoughts or energy. Cop out... No the
      truth and if people started right now attempting to get their mind under
      their control and their thoughts under their control just that little bit
      would make a world of difference even if we weren't in concert yet. It all
      stems from humans not believing that their thoughts create their world in a
      very real way, not just a subconscious way.;-)