RE: [ufodiscussion] UFO Hunters addendum

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      I'm sure you'll be on the next one...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of William Hamilton
      Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 8:55 AM
      To: Skyopen
      Cc: ufodiscussion
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] UFO Hunters addendum

      I will not be on UFO Hunters either.

      This from John Greenawald...

      Hey Bill,

      Thank you for writing! Yes, UFO Hunters will air on The History Channel on
      August 22. Unfortunately, the section on Underwater UFOs changed a bit, and
      we ended up not using part of your interview for the show. This was not my
      choice, and really had no effect on the quality of your information, it was
      simply due to time constraints in a one-hour program.

      Do not worry, though, much is in the works, and more shows are coming!

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research Network
      http://www.astrosciences.info/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible."
      Fred Hoyle