2003 Interview with Dr. Dan now available

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      It has taken me some time but now I am making available
      the DVD interview with Dr. Dan Burisch on June 7, 2003
      that was intended for the Sci-FI Channel specials on UFOs.
      Since it has little chance of being seen on TV these days,
      the entire unedited video taped by William Gazecki and
      Tim Coleman is being offered in my book and video store

      at: http://www.astrosciences.info/bookstore.htm

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle