Message to Mankind

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5 10:24 AM
      Daniel W. Fry (now deceased) was given a message by A-Lan who picked him up in 1950 in a remote-controlled craft near White Sands, New Mexico...this message is summarized by Dr. Fry below.

      MESSAGE TO MANKIND

      UNDERSTANDING, INC.

      Post Office Box 206

      Merlin, Ore. 97532, U.S.A. (address obsolete)

      OUR CIVILIZATION - ITS PROBLEM AND SOLUTION

      Will the eternal dream of true Peace and Brotherhood among all the people of the world ever become a reality? The answer to this question will soon be known, for the next few years ahead are extremely critical ones, and depending on the actions of mankind during this time, we will either emerge as a civilization into a new Golden Age or pass into oblivion as a result of self-destruction. The following more specifically outlines the understanding of this great world problem and its solution.

      Our civilization is facing a great problem, and during the last few years it has become a critical one. Its existence is not the fault of any race, creed or political faction, but is purely the result of natural tendencies. It is an extremely simple problem, and like most simple things, its importance has been overlooked by too many of our people. Also, like all simple problems, the solution is inherent in the complete understanding of the problem. In order to understand it thoroughly, it is necessary to state it in the simplest possible terms.

      There are three types or branches of science which are necessary for the proper development of mankind: the Spiritual Science, the Social Science and the Physical or Material Science.

      The spiritual and social sciences must come first. There can be no development of the material science unless there first exists a foundation of the spiritual and social sciences. You can prove this to yourself by considering the difference between man and the animals. The animal has no spiritual or social science and consequently has never developed a material science. A few of the in-sects such as the ant and the bee have developed a rudimentary form of social science to the extent that they are able to live together in large numbers, work together for their mutual welfare, and have a form of discipline which is common to all. As a result of this they also have developed a very limited material science, in that they do erect structures, and store food against a future time of need. The fact, however, that they have no spiritual science has proven an absolute bar to further development with the result that they have not advanced a single step in thousands of years.

      Mankind, on the other hand, has, from the very beginning of his development, sensed the fact that there is a Supreme Power and Intelligence which pervades and controls all nature. Man's attitude toward this power has varied from fear and resentment, to reverence and love, but always he has had the desire to learn more of the nature of this power. Thus the spiritual science had its beginning in the very dawn of human intelligence. With the realization that man could improve the conditions of his life only by co-operation, came the first tribal gatherings which were the beginning of the social science.

      From the foundation provided by these two sciences the superstructure of the material science began to emerge, and here begins the problem. The development of the material science, being constantly stimulated by the ever increasing needs and desires of the body, progresses normally according to the square of time. This too, you can prove to yourself if you consider the inventions and material developments which have taken place within the last thirty of our years, compare them with the development of the previous one hundred years and then compare that in turn, with the previous one thousand years. You will see at once that the development of the material science takes place at a rate which is constantly accelerating. The spiritual and social sciences on the other hand, progress normally, only directly with time, and even this rate of progress is not always maintained.

      You now have the problem of a huge and massive structure, growing at an ever increasing rate, standing upon, and supported only by a foundation which is growing at a much smaller rate. It is obvious that unless some means are found to stimulate greatly the growth of the foundation, a time will inevitably come when the structure will collapse upon that foundation, bringing ruin and destruction to both.

      Our race is now in constant danger of total destruction by an agency which itself has produced. Why should a people be menaced by their own creations? Simply because they have not progressed far enough in the spiritual and social sciences to enable them to determine the uses to which their creations shall be put.

      If reduced to the simplest terms, social science is the study of man's relationship to his fellowman. The spiritual science is the study of man's relationship to God. The indispensable requirement for progress in either of these sciences is a sincere desire for a better understanding.

      The solution to our problem is not as complex as it may seem. We must learn to understand our-selves; we must learn the Laws of the Universe and live by them. When we have achieved this, love follows automatically. That the three sciences must grow proportionately with each other, is a 'Great Lesson' and should be the first thing taught to our youth throughout the world. Whether or not mankind surpasses the point of self-destruction will be determined entirely upon how many people truly understand our problem and eagerly work toward its solution. Responsibility of repairing the foundation of our civilization depends and rests upon each individual equally.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 8:32 PM
        I would agree with this completely... Humanity has built a house with a
        faulty foundation...We don't have enough spiritual because others said let
        us do it for you, and as far as social concerns go, if you can't see how we
        are one it makes it much harder to get along with others. Like the leaning
        tower of piza...

[...]

        From the foundation provided by these two sciences the superstructure of the
        material science began to emerge, and here begins the problem. The
        development of the material science, being constantly stimulated by the ever
        increasing needs and desires of the body, progresses normally according to t
        he square of time. This too, you can prove to yourself if you consider the
        inventions and material developments which have taken place within the last
        thirty of our years, compare them with the development of the previous one
        hundred years and then compare that in turn, with the previous one thousand
        years. You will see at once that the development of the material science
        takes place at a rate which is constantly accelerating. The spiritual and
        social sciences on the other hand, progress normally, only directly with
        time, and even this rate of progress is not always maintained.

[...]

      • Regan Power
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6 6:41 PM
          Bill,

          Although I could take issue with some of the factual details on
          which this "message" is based, I think it makes a valid point overall: we
          must develop our spiritual and social sciences in short order, or perish as
          a civilization. I came to the same conclusion many years ago and subsequent
          world events have only served to confirm me in this view. There are many
          others who feel the same way, of course, and the development of the
          reccommended sciences is on-going, although outside the mainstream mostly.

          There is a further point to consider here though, I think. This is
          that it is not so much the type of science with which we need to be
          concerned - ie. spiritual-social versus physical-material - as the purposes
          which our various sciences are deployed to serve. At present, our society
          uses science for the purposes of commercial exploitation, social engineering
          and mind-control, hypnotic entertainment, warfare and a host of other
          socially negative purposes. Spiritual and social sciences can be used - and
          some would say, are being used - for these negative purposes just as much as
          the physical-technical sciences are. And on the other hand, all these
          sciences, including the physical-technical ones, can be used for socially
          positive purposes too. Information science, for example, does not have to
          be used just to make a better public surveilance system or a better
          cruise-missile, but could also be used to design an intelligent society,
          which actually utilises the intelligence of its members instead of dumbing
          it down and transfering it to dead computers as at present. For another
          example, the science of cybernetics potentially has many positive social
          applications, which are never considered only because people are preoccupied
          with their technological ones.

          So developing our spiritual and social sciences doesn't necessarily
          mean that we must ditch our existing sciences and start working on raising
          up completely different ones instead. To a large extent, I think it just
          means that we need to start directing our existing sciences towards new
          goals and applying them to new ends.

          Regards,
          Regan
          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7 8:30 AM
[...]

            Regan, the usage of the sciences and technologies we have
            developed should, IMO, be governed by a code of ethics that
            is for the betterment of all humankind and other living forms
            within our power to make it so. Unless we develop an ethical
            system by which all will abide, we will doom ourselves with
            our own creations.

            So developing our spiritual and social sciences doesn't necessarily
            mean that we must ditch our existing sciences and start working on raising
            up completely different ones instead. To a large extent, I think it just
            means that we need to start directing our existing sciences towards new
            goals and applying them to new ends.

            And, I believe, bring our spiritual and social sciences
            up to the same advancement level as our material sciences.

            Regards,
            Bodhi Bill

            Regards,
            Regan
            _____

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8 1:01 PM
              I disagree.

              The "bloodlines" rule the world today - THEY are Planet Destroyers.

              THEY are a technologically advanced war like species without emotion, compassion or empathy.

              Many of their hybrids live among us and of course, rule over us in our govts, religious and educational institutions and militaries.

              THEY also control our news medias while entertaining us and poisoning us and the Earth daily.

              P.

              It hits me deeply too Pupp. Upstairs security are working with some of us for necessary corrective action. Some of what they communicate is a little shocking. The psychic detective is the 'first wave' project. Merciful to the corrupt. Their lives rest in the balance. Right now we're imbalance' d and overwhelmed with too much negativity.
              The authoritarian powers within are responsible for this level of evolution. What they deem necessary for the restoration of our world will obviously come to pass. It is they who are directly interactive with all of us while we sleep for the shaping of our consciousness so as to help us evolve in becoming cosmic citizens of our universe once 'again'. The way most of us perceive our designed life pattern of progression fails to bake the cake. In my understanding this is not a physical evolution but a consciousness evolution advancement programs. I belive most of us really need to make contact, in some way, with the Higher Christed Intelligence for the truth of our reality. The Light anointing or activation of one's physical embodiment, here, is absolutely imperative
              for fulfilling the intended purpose of why we are experiencing this Life program.
              If I were any of you, and I believe that I am, I wouldn't have any doubts about this if you and I are collectively 'one'. What my participation with these numerous intelligence residing outside the wavelength of our spectrum of reality is, is also your participation. In other words, what one may experience all may experience.
              So rather than leave this world in transition as a ghostly transparentcy be filled with the Light of your Immortal self... Seek and you'll find. I can't impress upon anymore
              Dex

              Dex & Shirley
              Secret of the Saucers II
              http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa