Re: [ufodiscussion] Happy 4th of July

  • shane eden
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 5, 2005
      Regan: Forgive me for breaking in on your coversation with Jahnet. You've hit the nail on the head. Now all fingers are crossed as to whether ENOUGH people in America can wake up and 'smell the coffee'. My hope for the world is that they will. Shane
      From: William Hamilton
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 14, 2005
        That's beautiful, Don!

        Number of Google hits for "America isn't evil" - 4, one of which
        actually asserts that America IS evil and another which is no longer an
        active link.

        Number of Google hits for "America is evil" - 7,730.

        Although I don't believe in the reality of objective evil, I
        appreciate that we are living in a consensual virtual reality and it seems
        quite clear what the consensus view of America is at the moment. Amazingly,
        most of the critics of America whose articles I read on the net, are
        themselves Americans. I guess there's hope for "The Land of the Free" yet.

        Regan
        _____