Circle Lightning

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005

      Interesting image.

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page970.html

      Circle LightningI would like to submit this photo I shot on 5/27/05 in New Britian, Ct with my Canon Power Shot A-510 digital camera. I took 2 photos simultaneously and when I checked the photo review I saw this. Now I have taken a lot of photos of lightning storms but this is something very different than I have ever seen.

      My first thought was it looked like it hit a disk shaped object or something that I couldn't see. Well maybe someone has an opinion on this circle lightning formation. Take care everyone @ Coast to Coast Am and God bless...

      --Paul K.
      pdjl8397@...

      hi-->

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005