Fw: UFO Digest Newsletter June 1, 2005

  • A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      UFO Digest Newsletter June 1 2005

      - UFO Digest Newsletter -
      Wednesday 1st June 2005
      Navigate: Home Page | Forum | Photos | Video | Abduction | Newsletters
      Funny joke database with over a thousand jokes! Friday Funnies!!!

      Subscribe to
      Strange News Today

      This week we have a new video showing Prophet Yahweh actually summoning UFOs and they came! Brazil amazingly opens its UFO files. The December 2004 tsunami uncovered some hidden treasures. Have you had a pet die? Now you can clone your pet. Finally, we have a story about a haunting in a store! Enjoy.

      Prophet Yahweh Summoning UFOs
      Watch video of Prophet Yahweh calling down an UFO. KTNV-TV in Las Vegas sent an investigative reporter to check him out. Seeing is believing!

      Brazilian Air Force Opens Its UFO Files

      On Friday, May 20, the Brazilian Air Force had a meeting in that nation's capitol, Brasilia, with UFO researchers at Brazil's version of NORAD known as CINDACTA I. There it was announced that current Brazil President, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva ­ known to the Brazil public as "President Lula" - supports opening most government suppressed files ­ including UFO cases, political prisoner files and other secrets kept by previous Brazil administrations. Read more.

      Mystery of the smiling Buddha and ancient carvings

      THE little Buddhist sage sits underneath the tree only yards from the sea from which he was plucked, a whimsical smile upon his face. Villagers gather before him with offerings of incense and food. "We must look after him," Gajendram, a fisherman, said as he knelt to light a candle.Read the story!

      Hello Kitty, Hello Clone

      Ordinarily it is hard to predict how a kitten will look when it is grown. But not for David Cheng, who plans to buy a clone of his much-loved short-haired black-and-white cat Shadow. After all, the cloning company guarantees that Shadow's successor will bear a close resemblance. Read more about cloning your pet!.

      Ghosts cast darker shade on store

      Staff and customers at a lighting shop in North East Lincolnshire have been turning a whiter shade of pale after a spate of ghostly goings-on. Lights drop from the ceiling, shades are thrown, doors open and slam, and footsteps echo throughout Beagles Lighting on Cleethorpe Road, Grimsby. Story continues

      PsiTalk.com is your online resource to add to your enjoyment of your favorite paranormal talk show. We provide information about the show, its host and its guests, as well as providing the best links to listening to your program. Visit Psitalk.com Today!

      Learn Remote Viewing with Maj. Ed Dames
      Over 6 hours of training from America's foremost authority! Remote viewing is a structured, teachable discipline that enlists the unconscious mind in gaining direct conscious knowledge about inaccessible targets - people, places, things, or events - in the past, present, or future. This DVD set features retired U.S. Military Intelligence Officer, Major Ed Dames, former head of operations and training for the RV 'psychic spy' unit. With over 20 years of teaching experience, Major Dames has now perfected remote viewing techniques and streamlined the RV training program. Now, this training is available to you! 4-DVD set JUST $249.80

      FEEDBACK
      We welcome your comments and suggestions at publisher@.... End of UFO Digest Newsletter. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your friends. Keep your eyes to the skies. See you next time. Dirk.

      PsiTalk.com, is your online resource to enjoyment of your favorite paranormal talk show..

      LynxGroups! Advertiser

      To unsubscribe Click here.