Final note from A. J. Gevaerd about the distorted and faulty article from LMH about the Brazilian disclosure

  • A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      [To be largely spread and forwarded to the members of the World UFO
      Community]

      Dear Victor and colleagues:

      As suggested by Tricia McCannon yesterday, and then by Paola Harris today, I
      have decided to quit this endless discussion at once. I appreciate very much
      their input in this issue and Victor's help in spreading the word of truth
      in this matter to all interested people.

      Tricia suggested that LMH has a chance to correct her erroneous story at
      Earthfiles.com and that she gives the proper credits to the responsible for
      the developments with the Brazilian military. I think it is reasonable.
      Details of how the Brazilian campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now was
      launched and maintained, and by whom, are largely published in many websites
      over the internet world widely. Also, the proper credits of who's done what
      in the process can easily been found by a skilled journalist such as LMH. It
      is, if she wants so in order to fix her erroneous story. That would prove
      her good intentions towards this issue.

      I also think, as emphasized by Paola, that there is no doubt left of who's
      done what in this process of disclosure. People in the World UFO Community
      are not stupid and know what the truth is. So, I rest my case. But not
      before explaining to you all that my point, for what I was so relentless in
      this case, wasn't only to have my team -- the Brazilian Committee of UFO
      Researchers (CBU) -- receiving the deserved credit for its action and hard
      work in this historical moment. My point was also to make sure that lies and
      distortions won't get spread again. This is repulsive and only helps to
      waste our energy.

      We, the Brazilian UFO researchers, are focused in the most important fact,
      which is the unprecedented disclosure that we are facing now. It has to be
      said that we haven't yet reached our goals completely. We are in the last
      steps of the process. The approach to the military has been successfully
      achieved and some docs have been examined. But the final objectives of our
      movement have not yet been reached. And they are to make the secret docs
      available and open to the UFO Community and to the public. And that a
      specific committee of military and civilian UFO researchers is established
      to deal with the UFO Phenomena in Brazil. We won't rest until we get that.

      Thanks to a lot of efforts and hard work, we are very close to have the
      final objectives of our campaign UFOs: Freedom of Information Now
      accomplished. I will keep you posted about it, as I have been doing for the
      last 14 months throughout lots of e-mails and articles published in several
      webpages word widely, in several languages. Our energy must be entirely
      consumed to that, and not waste time with opportunistic hoaxers and any more
      distorted stories.

      Thank you all for the time.

      A. J. Gevaerd

      editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine

      head, Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers

      www.ufo.com.br

      From: AGENT "XXX"

      Date: Tuesday, 5-31-05, 4:34 p.m. PDT

      Subject: BRAZILINA UFO INFO: AUDIO INTERVIEW

      To: VICTOR MARTINEZ

      From: DAVID RING

      Date: Tuesday, 5-31-05, 1:42 p.m. PDT

      Subject: COMMUNICATION FAILURE ON THE BRAZILIAN UFO DISCLOSURE DEBATE
      BETWEEN A J GEVAERD vs LINDA MOULTON HOWE
    • A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO)