UFO Circling Volcano Popo On Webcam

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005

      Click the link if you don't receive the image.

      http://www.rense.com/general65/pop.htm

      UFO Circling Volcano
      Popo On Webcam
      From Nathan
      6-1-5

      Take a look at the enclosed snaps I "just" recorded, of what is definitely a ufo.

      I was watching the CENAPRED volcano cam, and recorded all images as fast as the page would refresh.

      http://www.cenapred.unam.mx/mvolcan.html

      The sequence therefore is literally seconds apart. You will see the image begins with pic 1 and each fram is timestamped and recorded by CENAPRED so this can be referenced for corroboration.

      I have just seen a ufo thru an online camera, filming a volcano, live!

      Click Here to load animated Gif of 15 frames captured (1.7 MB)