RE: [ufodiscussion] Scientists from Human Genome Project examine Junk DNA as possible ET in origin

    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2005
      J6: Regan, I am seeing the super wave and the artificial signal as one in
      the same..........

      R7: Janet, I find this highly confusing. According to the previous article
      which you sent me, Prof. la Violette, who coined the term "superwave", was
      referring specificially to an energy-pulse that is emitted periodically by
      the central heart of the galaxy. That is a natural phenomenon, surely. How
      are you thinking it could also be an artificial ET-signal at the same time?

      J8: I don't believe they know at this point if it is a natural phenomena or
      not, they are guesstimating now with best guesses.

      J7: ........Note the article I sent you I specifically stated was talking
      about it
      and that I couldn't find the original. Whether the facts of it were in this
      article or not I don't' know. Here I found it for you...
      http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/supernova_now_041004.html

      Note it says:" A positron is the antimatter partner to the electron. The
      initial particles bang into other molecules of air making more
      electron-positron pairs. The cascade forms what is called an "air shower."

      A fast-moving shower particle releases a flash of blue light that is too
      weak and too fast to be seen by the naked eye. But big collecting mirrors,
      like at HESS and the other facilities, can pick up the shower's signature."

      Now all of this is guesstimates as far as I can tell. I mean how do you know
      what can be felt by the human body or DNA??? Who is to say that there
      couldn't be something else in that wave besides positrons or air...

      R7: I freely admit that I do not know, except in the most general terms,
      all that can be felt by the human body or DNA. And although no-one can say
      that there is not "something else in that wave", no-one can say that there
      is either, without going far beyond the present state of public human
      knowledge. The extra component of the wave which you are imagining, is not
      included in Prof. la Violette's description of it. This is not to say that
      the extra component is not there, of course - just that, if it is there,
      no-one appears to have detected it yet and to have demonstrated its
      presence. Are you proposing to do that?

      J7: .........Who's to say the grand programmer doesn't use wave such as
      this one to reach farthest points in the universe??? There was another
      article that had calculated the approximate date it would arrive here which
      I can't find, maybe someone else here has seen it???

      R7: Perhaps the 'grand programmer' does use these waves to reach the
      furthest point of the universe, but that is not the issue, is it? Surely,
      the question at issue is whether these galactic superwaves might be used to
      act as signals - ie. to convey information - to our DNA. As far as all
      known physical aspects of the wave are concerned, I think I have already
      shown that this would be impossible, because the motions and energies of the
      physical particles making up the wave would be distributed too randomly for
      our DNA to be able to 'read' them as code. I appreciate that our DNA may
      possess senses which modern science does not recognise and which science
      would define as 'superphysical' if it did recognise them. But this only
      leads us back to the "extra component" hypothesis again, where we are
      entering realms of unbounded speculation which can lead us to no further
      knowledge or definite conclusions.

      J8:"The cascade forms what is called an "air shower."" How is air too random
      when we get virus's everyday from it??? If drinking affects your genes then
      why can't this be possible???If a virus can be sprayed in aerosol form then
      why couldn't programming be in a virus form in a wave from the center of the
      galaxy? Only this virus would heal...

      J7: How would you know what an advanced race had figured out to carry a
      signal billions of miles??? Neither of us would... The point is this is
      happening at a time when as in this letter someone states something like
      this might work to turn them all on... Did you ever consider maybe there is
      a safeguard built into them that if overloaded the rest switches on? Kind of
      a protection...This isn't a sure bet at this point, it is something that a
      number of coincidences have turned up and should be kept open to see if
      something else turns up along the same path. The same thing that I believe
      it's the CIA do when they want a general consensus of the publics view of
      the future... They read what all shows up in lists like this and if it keeps
      turning up a bell goes off...Why is this so difficult to understand?

      R7: I could give you a long answer to that question, which you probably
      wouldn't like, so I'll give you this short one instead. Fear not, I have
      had no problem understanding any of this so far and I have no problem with
      there being something "in the air" about a climactic, world-transforming
      event that is impending. I think the problems arise when we try to
      comprehend the details of this fore-sensed event. At the moment, we don't
      really know much about it at all and our thoughts about it are still very
      nebulous and unclear. This is natural, but it is also a somewhat chaotic
      state of mind to find ourselves in and I think we must proceed very
      cautiously in trying to move out of it, checking ourselves carefully at each
      step. Our path must be towards what we really know and can be sure of, ie.
      towards greater certainty. Perhaps the event is timed to coincide with the
      close of the Mayan calendar and perhaps it is not. Perhaps it will happen
      as the effect of a galactic superwave impacting the earth and perhaps it
      will not. Perhaps it will involve the transformation of our DNA and the
      raising of our kundalini and perhaps it will not. Perhaps it will be the
      coming of the Rapture and perhaps it will not. There are so many unknowns
      in this. I think we should not expect any quick illumination, or easy
      understanding to occur in this situation.

      J8:First of all Regan, you seem to want to turn this into a certain event. I
      am merely noticing pieces of letters and articles that seem to mesh
      together. You have ignored me when I said this and instead now seem to feel
      we are in some state of chaotic thinking... I'm not... In the first
      paragraph you told me you didn't understand or were confused, then just
      above you told me to rest assured that you did understand everything I had
      said... Now in the statement above you seem to have included me out on some
      chaotic limb with you all because I'm attempting to follow this little piece
      of serendipity to see if it really leads somewhere or if it will end in a
      dead end. Have you ever read the Celestine Prophecies? I'm really not trying
      to make you angry... Many of you seem to always feel that some of this
      stuff can't be because you go at it from a point of view of Can't, you know.
      I'm just trying to point out alternate possiblities and quite frankly I like
      mine much better than a bunch of people getting to sit next to God and watch
      while the rest of humanity is destroyed because it isn't perfect. Then there
      is the alternate scenerio that a comet will hit and leave a few of us left
      to start the human race over again. I would much rather see everyone's
      Kundalini rise at the same time. I think this is a much more positive
      ending/beginning to the next earth/millenium. As to Gopi's problems, I
      really thought about that when I read the book and I have to say that the
      majority of his problems came from listening to the others who said it could
      rise in that manor and cause problems. He believed it and created it for
      himself, but also he figured a way in his own mind to get past his fear and
      thus allow it to correct it's path. I had the same test only it was
      personalized for me, I think we all do. My point here is that it was in his
      mind that he had to correct it, not in his body, nor do I think he ever had
      to correct it in his body. Think what strength of ego it took to make it go
      that way in his body, when it really travels etherically and not up the
      actual nerves. For the Kundalini isn't out to destroy you or the body,
      rather it was the ego trying to hold onto control and not willing to share
      control with their spirit that did it. When he(his ego) gave up and thought
      he was on his death bed was when it was fixed. So the ego was willing to die
      rather than let it's own spirit/soul have a say in it's joint life. In a
      way it's like a marriage you know. The spirit/soul rises and learns to work
      with the ego and vica-versa. Of course I'm saying it in a very simplistic
      way, but I think too many before me have already made it out to be too hard
      and scary, and though it is a lot of work, just like relationships are, a
      fear has been planted that has held many back and this is not right and is
      probably why marriage has become what it has. It isn't up to the egos of
      others to make people fearful and scared to search out God(what ever name
      they use) on their own, and I think too many whether inadvertantly or not do
      so.

      J7: Actually when kundalini rises it is like our own super wave from within
      till it hits your crown and then you are taping into the universal energies
      and it feels like a beam is hitting your crown as the explosion happens and
      you literally see white light from within or behind your eyes rather than
      facing a bright light. I believe it also affects all your cells at the same
      time as it washes over you. It is refered to as a state of bliss for a
      reason. ha ha

      R7: I am glad for you if you experienced bliss when your kundalini was
      raised, but I don't think it is possible to generalize for everybody else on
      the basis of your own experience of it. Gopi Krishna, for example, did not
      experience the bliss at first - quite the opposite, in fact. Of course,
      that is because he went about raising his kundalini in the wrong way - by
      unwittingly forcing his crown chakra open. And I have met many severely
      mentally and physically disturbed people whose conditions were brought on by
      misdirected kundalini energies. Those people were not experiencing bliss by
      any stretch of the imagination. Kundalini is a very broad and very deep
      subject and, in my view, one cannot get to know it properly without putting
      in correspondingly broad and deep study, which involves one's own personal
      experiences of course, but which also takes in other people's knowledge and
      experience of it as well.

      R6: ..........According to Cotterel, extreme solar activity is definitely
      on the cards for 2012, but there is nothing about hidden DNA-codes being
      activated by ET-signals then.

      J7: Do you really think they would have referred to them as DNA codes then?
      Did the mayans ever refer to DNA? Possibly a snake symbolism. As I said
      before I don't see this as an actuality yet, mearly that 2-4 separate pieces
      seem to tie together and I feel desearve to be watched to see if they
      produce more...

      R7: Of course, the Mayans would not have called DNA by its modern name, but
      they did have names for things and if they wanted to refer to DNA
      linguistically, I feel sure they would have invented a name for it. The
      problem with the Mayans, though, is that they did not have a written
      language - in the sense that we have written language, that is. Sure, they
      had their pictorial symbols, but without knowing the key to the symbols, you
      can never be sure that you are interpreting them correctly. If you could
      speak the oral Mayan language, you might be able to get hold of the key to
      the symbols from someone who already had it, but since that was lost when
      the Mayan culture disappeared, that possibility is closed. However, on the
      specific question of the snake-symbol, I think that is too general to apply
      specifically to DNA. I think the Mayans would be far more likely to have
      used it as a symbol for kundalini, just as every other culture in the world
      appears to have done. But anyway, assuming that you are right, what does
      the Mayan's use of the snake-symbol tell us about our DNA?

      J7: Well I certainly don't have all the answers but I seem to be able to see
      a lot of possibilities and I think that maybe you know how in some spiritual
      circles it is believed that the soul comes to earth because we learn faster
      here? Well maybe it isn't just spiritual but rather from another dimension
      we come here to learn about physical and third dimensional stuff and every
      so long the classes get reorganized like the planet does or the sun does the
      11 year, 4 year, 8 year plasma flares...Semesters up. ;-) We are not our
      bodies...

      R7: I agree that all these things are possible - and that we are not our
      bodies, too.

      Regards,
      Regan
      _____

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 14, 2005
        Thank you very much Don... It's nice to know someone got what I was trying
        to say...

        Jahnets said:

        > Well I wouldn't call that bliss, far from it as great as it is...Nor
        > do I think it comes from disolving the ego. Rather I think when your ego
        > itself evolves to a higher point as in being lucid in dreams where your
        > conscious personality wakes in the dream, it is then able to experience
        > bliss with it's spirit. See even in this the ego goes to the astral or
        > other dimensions with the spirit at it's side, thus being aware in the
        > body on this plane with the spirit aware and at your side symbolically
        > I think constitutes the marriage, as you are able to be in both places
        > with your spirit. Also if you think about it all humans which have a
        > spirit, that spirit has fallen to come be with that ego, and it isn't
        > that you can't get it back, rather it is easier to fall than to get back
        > up and thus the realizing of that is the bummer...

        > Ah but the spirit won't force it, it could, it has the ability and
        > the power, but it doesn't so it is working together that it wants, it
        > wants love and respect from the ego it has fallen hopelessly in love
        > with... Which is the fall is it not??? ;-)

        I think that this is a VERY deep insight and "grasp" of the situation,
        Janet. :-) Especially the part about the Spirit "falling in love" with
        the Ego. That concept captures the essential emotive psycho-spiritual
        feeling of the process. It's also a very Gnostic perspective of the
        situation. The Ego need not "die" but open up like a flower, blossoming
        into the Light of the Spirit.

        Don

        --
        DRxDON