UFO Videos

    Message 1 of 10 , May 20, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      Lots of interesting videos here.

      http://www.cnufos.com/pages/vids-pics12-04.htm

      Message 2 of 10 , May 20, 2005
        Dear Friends,

        I sent the wrong start page. Here's the correct page.

        http://www.cnufos.com/pages/vids-pics03-05.htm

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2005
          Dear Friends,

          Interesting videos. Originally posted at SkyOpen.

          http://www.eyepod.org/Video-Scotland-UFO.html

          Erskine,Scotland...Good footage of two craft exhibiting their
          "modes operandi" or Inter-Spatial phasing. An effect commonly
          found on much UFO footage. The effect is a result of the
          craft's propulsion system, drawing energy from one dimension and
          using it in another. Like flipping a light switch on and off, in the off position we don't see the light although the energy is
          still present.

          Silent Triangle

          http://radiofreemind.org/Video-UFO-Aug-30-05.html

          This craft was totally silent, and began it's descent resembling a star, then a bright orange ball as it entered the atmosphere, finally as I grabbed the camera... what appears on the video all the while remaining silent. These maneuvers over metro areas, I believe have significance in a logistical display of operations widely unseen, and when seen as in Pheniox dismissed by our military as a matter of simple exercises, which much of the public takes as facts. These are extraterrestrial in origin... In our possesion also? You better believe it

        • William Puckett
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 19, 2005
            Hi Light Eye:

            I saw your note regarding the Scotland video. I posted a portion of that
            video on my website last month. The gentleman that took the video is a disc
            jockey and there were 20 other witnesses besides himself.

            I am working with an amateur astronomer who has been taking some interesting
            video footage with a high tech thermal imaging device (similar to the FLIR
            used in the Mexican Air Force case of March, 2004). He has taken several
            footages in the past few months and I will be posting more in the future.
            You can view "one" of the objects which has the appearance of a flying
            triangle (see links below):

            1. Access report and link to Scotland video:

            http://www.ufosnw.com/scotland07312005.htm

            2. Access report and link to "flying triangle" video (taken by thermal
            imaging camera):

            http://www.ufosnw.com/thermalimageufo.htm

            3. Access report and link to video taken in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada:

            http://www.ufosnw.com/ottawaon08262005.htm

            William Puckett
            UFOs Northwest
            P.O. Box 50246
            Bellevue, WA 98015-0246

            Phone: (toll-free) 866-611-8367
            (Washington State residents call 425-452-8367)
            Email: w_puckett@...
            Web: http://www.ufosnw.com

            >From: Light Eye <universal_heartbeat2012@...>
            >To: Global_Rumblings@..., SpeakIt@...,
            >ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, changingplanetchat@yahoogroups.com,
            >astrosciences@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [ufodiscussion] UFO Videos
            >Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:40:32 +0200 (CEST)
            >
            >Dear Friends,
            >
            >Interesting videos. Originally posted at SkyOpen.
            >
            >Love and Light.
            >
            >David
            >
            >http://www.eyepod.org/Video-Scotland-UFO.html
            >
            >Erskine,Scotland...Good footage of two craft exhibiting their
            >"modes operandi" or Inter-Spatial phasing. An effect commonly
            >found on much UFO footage. The effect is a result of the
            >craft's propulsion system, drawing energy from one dimension and
            >using it in another. Like flipping a light switch on and off, in the off
            >position we don't see the light although the energy is
            >still present.
            >
            >Silent Triangle
            >
            >http://radiofreemind.org/Video-UFO-Aug-30-05.html
            >
            >This craft was totally silent, and began it's descent resembling a star,
            >then a bright orange ball as it entered the atmosphere, finally as I
            >grabbed the camera... what appears on the video all the while remaining
            >silent. These maneuvers over metro areas, I believe have significance in a
            >logistical display of operations widely unseen, and when seen as in Pheniox
            >dismissed by our military as a matter of simple exercises, which much of
            >the public takes as facts. These are extraterrestrial in origin... In our
            >possesion also? You better believe it

          • David
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 19, 2005
              Hi William,

              I posted the video you have at your site concerning the flying
              triangle taken with a thermal imaging camera. Interesting.

              L/L

              David
            • William Puckett
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 19, 2005
                David:

                More will be revealed with these thermal images.

                William Puckett
                UFOs Northwest
                P.O. Box 50246
                Bellevue, WA 98015-0246

                Phone: (toll-free) 866-611-8367
                (Washington State residents call 425-452-8367)
                Email: w_puckett@...
                Web: http://www.ufosnw.com

                >From: "David" <universal_heartbeat2012@...>
                >To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [ufodiscussion] Re: UFO Videos
                >Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:28:54 -0000
                >
                >Hi William,
                >
                >I posted the video you have at your site concerning the flying
                >triangle taken with a thermal imaging camera. Interesting.
                >
                >L/L
                >
                >David

              • William Puckett
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 19, 2005
                  David:

                  What is your web site address?

                  Thanks.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 12, 2006
                    Dear Friends,

                    As always use your discernment. Make sure you have your speakers on.

                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6238506558190547229&q=ufo

                    A UFO Crash?

                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4987931999759537743&q=ufo

                    Click the "more videos" to view additional videos.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 3, 2006
                      Dear Friends,

                      Lots of videos of swamp gas ;-)

                      http://www.areadownload.com/video/ufo.htm

                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 10, 2006
                        Dear Friends,

                        Stacked Lights Meander Above Phoenix
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx3HIvqVe4w

                        UFO Makes Shocking Manuevers & 90 Degree Turn
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX4BAE0TfSY