Sonora Sightings - April & May 05 Clips Page

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 12:39 PM

      Click the link if you can't access the links in the article.

      http://www.sonorasightings.com/100286.html

      CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION

      BRIGHT DISK-SHAPED OBJECT

      7:24 PM - Facing Southwest from my front porch, I saw a bright disk-shaped object moving very slowly over the trees, heading North. I ran back inside to grab my camcorder, but didn't have time to grab the tripod. I managed to catch the object for approximately 45 seconds before losing sight of it behind a tree.

      GLOWING OBJECT

      7:06 PM - A glowing object was spotted heading to the North at about a 40 degree arc. This object was one of three glowing objects seen within half an hour.

      GLOWING OBJECT BRIGHTENS

      7:44 PM - This glowing object, the third of five objects videotaped, brightened considerably before dimming out and disappearing. The object was heading to the South-Southeast.

      ANOTHER GLOWING OBJECT BRIGHTENS

      7:37 PM - More glowing objects were seen tonight. This one is the second of four glowing objects that were videotaped. The object was sighted as it travelled to the South. There was also a strange object that flashed in different areas of the sky, but I was unable to videotape it due to the fact that it could not be tracked as it flashed in one area then another, apparently at random.

      PAIR OF GLOWING OBJECTS

      It was a busy night over Sonora. Eleven objects were sighted, most moving to the South, with two moving the opposite direction and passing others. At 9:11 PM, my brother witnessed two objects moving together, one behind the other, as they travelled South. As I recorded the sighting, the first object dimmed out, then brightened and stopped, while the second object rapidly dimmed and disappeared as it passed the first object.

      OBJECT ABOVE JET'S CONTRAIL

      6:49 PM - My associate videographer, Johnny Anonymous, captured this footage on the outskirts of the Sonora foothills. He had been videotaping 18 to 20 military jets coming up from the north all with heavy contrails. But it wasn't until he reviewed the tape that he saw an object just over one of the contrails. He was facing East as the jet was heading East-Southeast. Both the Jet and the object were approximately 7 to 9 miles from the cameraman's position.

      DAYTIME WHITE ORB

      5:25 PM - After following jets all afternoon, Johnny Anonymous pulled out the binoculars to see if anything interesting could be seen in an area where a white orb-like object had been observed before, just outside of Sonora. He sighted the object that he has seen several times in the past few days as it headed to the West. Object was about 5 to 7 miles from his position and eventually past behind a tree.

      PULSATING OBJECT

      Six objects were seen tonight in the course of a half an hour. The first object was seen by two witnesses at 8:42 PM passing in front of the Big Dipper as it headed to the Southeast. This object pulsated as it travelled. The second and third objects were travelling together heading South, much like those videotaped on April 9th (see the bottom of this page).

      BRIGHT OBJECT AT TREELINE

      The fourth object of the evening appeared directly to the Northeast of our position, behind the treeline about 100 yards away. This bright object travelled very slowly from behind a tree at 9:09 PM. The object headed to the East-Southeast and was lost behind another tree.

      TRIANGULAR OBJECT

      9:12 PM - As I was waiting for the bright object to reappear from behind the trees, another object was sighted by my roommate, Jed. This object was heading toward us from the direction of Lyons Bald Mountain and heading to the South. The object was triangular with one red light, one green light and another light that could barely be seen except when viewed with the Sony Camcorder's "Nightshot". This was the fifth of six objects videotaped, the sixth was a fast moving bright light travelling North.

      BRIGHTLY GLOWING OBJECT

      9:02 PM - An object appeared directly over my head and became very bright, then dimmed out again. The object appeared to slow to a stop as I was getting the camcorder ready. As I began recording, the object began moving and brightened again. The object dimmed out as it headed to the North, then disappeared over Lyons Bald Mountain.

      GLOWING OBJECT

      More glowing objects appeared during the course of the night. The first of five, in the clip above, appeared overhead at 8:25 PM. This object was moving slowly to the North.

      TRIANGULAR OBJECT

      A triangular object was sighted as it flew over Lyons Bald Mountain on the same trajectory as the one seen on April 12th. At 8:35 PM this object flew to the South and made no sound whatsoever. Object was videotaped for approximately three minutes. The FAA signal lights mandated for conventional aircraft were not in evidence.

      BRIGHT OBJECT IN TREELINE

      8:20 PM - We were having a small get-together for a birthday party when this object appeared over Lyons Bald Mountain and travelled behind the treeline to the Northeast of our position. The treeline stands about 100 yards away. This object's shape was different than those usually seen as it wasn't a bright ball-like object but was cylindrical or disk-shaped. The bright objects was witnessed by four individuals.

      GLOWING OBJECT

      The weather finally began to cooperate this morning, as the clouds and rain dissipated and we were able to resume our sky-watching...at least, before the next weather system heads our way.

      4:51 AM - A brightly glowing object rose from behind Lyons Bald Mountain and very slowly moved to the Northeast. Object then changed altitude as it passed over the mountain, flying lower and moving behind the treeline to my Northeast, travelling to the East. This object was videotaped for almost five minutes.