Re: [ufodiscussion] Scientists: Life On Mars Likely

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Nasa has known since Viking that life does in fact exist on Mars.But I have
      been told a story from a former Nasa employee insider that life was known to
      exist on Mars in the 60's because Mariner took pics of beyond the
      sunlight/dark/nightline and saw lights on the surface on the night
      side,which means civilization.President Johnson buried the story and claimed
      the opposite,that he was glad to report that there were no Martians,like in
      the much feared War of the Worlds drama of the panic of 1938.Nasa has been
      funded by the US gov't so is controlled by the US gov't and will never go
      counter to gov't orders as far as releasing info,scientific or otherwise
      that isn't allowed by gov't.If you are a Nasa scientist and you want to keep
      your job,you button your lips about Mars Life.If the Military side of Nasa
      dictates this policy then they have their agenda which passes for National
      Security.Understanding W H Y Nasa is not releasing the whole story about
      Life on Mars will be an illustration for the world of how Big Government is
      counterproductive and counter to the public interest.Most likely Europeans
      will break the story of Life on Mars.I'm just letting you know,years in
      advance that since I designed the original art and concept for Mars Orbiters
      and Rovers (1987) I have had 18 to wait for results.That's my
      motivation,because it's my BABY.The animals and even people like us on Mars
      are waiting for hundreds of thousands of years to be discovered,and in my
      lifetime it happens.I was a part of their discovery.I see their eyes in pics
      I must first U N M A S K .When Governments drag their feet about releasing
      all the info,just remember the dis-service,lies-of-ommission,deliberate
      desception,misleading data...it reminds me of the Spanish
      Inquisition,Gallileo on trial,Copernicus,DaVinci,the Wright
      Brothers,Benjamin Franklin,Darwin,Columbus,Werner Von Braun. Jerry Lehane
      III j.lehane@...