New UFO Fleets Over Mexico - Gevaerd

  • A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO)
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      Dear colleagues:

      Santiago Yturria Garza has been kind enough to send me some segments of the
      new "flotillas" filmed en Mexico, after the ones released by Jaime Maussán
      at Laughlin UFO Conference.

      You can check the previous ones at: www.ufo.com.br/exclusivo/mexico

      One of the new video is dated March 30 and two are dated April 11. I watched
      the material carefully and several times. And I would strongly suggest the
      you do the same.

      At least one of the new "flotillas" filmed at this time had an amazing
      pattern and suggest an intelligent behavior that defy the any simple
      explanation. The others are quite interesting as well.

      The attempt to credit all the "flotillas" to ballons or birds seems
      non-sense and is at great risk with these new material. To me, there is a
      phenomena going on in Mexico and it cannot be easly explained away.

      With Santiago┬┤s authorization, on Monday the new "flotillas" will be at:
      www.ufo.com.br/exclusivo/mexico1

      Have a nice Sunday.

      A. J. Gevaerd ... From a sunny Brazil
    • Ted Loman