Re: [ufodiscussion] The Electric Glow Of The Sun

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005
      Also see the Electric Sun at

      http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

      The Electric Cosmos is a whole site dedicated to Plasma Cosmology.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2005
        So what if a being was in the middle and the rest locked around him arcing,
        wouldn't that make a prison of sorts? If some of the beings on the outside
        burnt out and while being replaced it showed up as a hole to us because the
        arc is gone until it is corrected. I have wondered about this for a while,
        if the Sun's magic square is 666, could it be a prison?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2005
          So why is it that the majority of scientists believe in the nucleur
          theory??? and why while I'm at it did Mako state that we know the sun is
          hydrogen??? How can we be possitive of that? That whole interview bothered
          me as it seemed it was all theory, and it sounded like they weren't sure
          which direction to go with M theory or F theory...