Exempt From Disclosure - Reviewed by Bruce Maccabee

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Exempt from Disclosure: The Disturbing Case About the UFO Coverup by Robert M. Collins and Richard C. Doty: Christopher Green MD, PhD in Neurophysiology now at Wayne State Medical Center in Michigan relates that many years ago one of his friends Richard Helms ex CIA Director at the time told him, "Always believe what Richard Doty tells you about UFOs."
      Richard Helms was briefed into the subject of UFOs in the early days. He knew about Roswell and knew the involvement of the CIA from around 1950 to the 1970s. Helms knew the NSA involvement with programs to capture ET signals.

      -Rick Doty

      From: Bruce Maccabee <brumac.nul>
      Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:51:35 -0400
      Fwd Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:26:55 -0400
      Subject: Wow! Exempt & Beta Together

      Wow!

      Hard to know what else to say.

      I just read Exempt from Disclosure (Collins and Doty) and then
      Project Beta (Bishop).

      My head is swimming. Definitely a brain-scambling event! What to
      believe? Whom to believe?

      Are these guys crazy, or is they actually putting a hole in the
      "iron (cover-up) curtain?"

      Where these books intersect (Bennewitz, Moore) there are slight
      differences in the history, but the quandary come clear in both:
      who is telling the truth? And, if someone is, can we handle the
      truth? Actually the typical reader will be in more of a quandary
      after reading EfD (Exempt....) because it goes far beyond PB
      (Beta).....

      Here, for the first time anywhere (in publication, as far as I
      know) are the names and activities of _living_ men who claim to
      have first hand knowledge of AFC (alien flying craft) and alien
      technology and alien bodies and... live aliens!

      On the first page of the book (pg 3) the reader gets a flavor of
      the openness of the presentation in the lst f names associated
      to the investigation as it began almost 20 years ago. Some names
      are recognized immediately, along with their Aviary (bird)
      names:

      Bill Moore
      Jaime Shandara

      Two names are less well known (the book authors)
      Richard Doty (Falcon stand-in)
      Robert Collins (Condor)

      Three names that are known from a totally different history
      (deceased):

      James J.Angleton
      Allen Dulles
      Richard Helms

      And a name unknown to most UFO investigators:

      Ernie Kellerstrauss (Hawk).

      Ernie Kellerstrauss? Who ordered him, you say? He is a source
      for a sizeable fraction of what is in the book.

      And then a few pages later we find:

      Dale Graff (Falcon?)
      Kit Green (Blue Jay)

      Other people play a faint supporting role as compared to that of
      Doty and Kellerstrauss in terms of providing information that
      indicates a cover-up.

      One, of many name(s,) not in the book - except as co-author of
      the "Inflation..." paper that was published in JBIS used as a
      reference - is Bruce Maccabee (Seagull)

      But I have a part of it, small though it may be. I was probably
      the first person to interview Hawk at length after he was
      "discovered" by Collins. This was in the Nov-Dec 1985. I met him
      in Feb 1986. By that time I had from him an amazing story which,
      however, I now realize was only part of what he, apparently,
      knew. I also was on the periphery of the Bennewitz saga, having
      spoken to him once while investigating the Kirtland Landing
      documents - when I met Doty for the first and last time.

      In the following weeks and months I expect this book to stir up
      a controversy comparable to that over the Roswell case, but with
      a difference: now there are people who have gone public - and
      some that have been 'outed' whether they want it or not - so now
      we will see who has the fortitude to stand behind their claims
      or will collapse in the barrage of attacks that are sure to
      come.

      But, more on that later. For now, to whet your appetite, just
      let me say that in this book you will find the back story
      leading up to "Cover Up Live" and much more. (It's not just
      about strawberry ice cream and Tibetan music.)

      To get the full understanding of what is coming down the pike I
      recommend reading both these books, perhaps in this order.

      Project Beta ( Amazon or bookstore)

      Exempt from Disclosure can be obtained at:

      www.ufoconspiracy.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Do you know more about Helms???