Clouds I found something...

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28 9:13 PM
      Now who is going to tell me that there is nothing in those clouds...

      http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1472905,00.html

      Incoming cloud forces Bush into safe bunker

      Julian Borger in Washington
      Friday April 29, 2005
      The Guardian <http://www.guardian.co.uk>

      President George Bush was bundled into an underground bunker, Dick Cheney
      was evacuated to an "undisclosed location" and heavily armed secret
      servicemen took up defensive positions when a fast-moving cloud scudded
      towards the White House, it was reported yesterday.
      The cloud that materialised 30 miles south of Washington on Wednesday
      morning was so dense it triggered radar monitors on the Domestic Events
      Network, intended to prevent a repeat of the September 11 attacks.
      Article continues

      As an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of a nearby building was
      raised to the fire position, a Black Hawk helicopter was scrambled to take a
      look, but saw nothing except some clouds, one of which turned out to be the
      suspected aggressor.
      The customs and border protection agency did not return calls seeking
      comment yesterday, but a spokesman, Gary Bracken, told the Washington Post
      that a cloud was to blame. "It does happen," he said. "We have to deal with
      weather anomalies showing up on the radar screen."
      Such false alarms are common, triggered by clouds, flocks of birds or
      private aircraft wandering off course, but the White House confirmed
      yesterday that this was not the first time since September 11 2001 that the
      president has taken refuge in the hi-tech bunker beneath the building, the
      Presidential Emergency Operations Centre.
      It was not clear yesterday what it was about Wednesday morning's cloud that
      created such havoc. It was moving at about the speed of a helicopter,
      disappearing and then appearing again on the radar screen, but the same
      could be said of many clouds.
      The White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said the president was in the
      bunker for only a short time - the all-clear was sounded about 20 minutes
      after the first alert. US officials claimed that the incident showed how
      smoothly the alert system was functioning.
      By federal law since the September 11 attack, air passengers have to remain
      strapped in their seats within half an hour's flight time of Washington.
      Private aircraft have also been stopped using the Ronald Reagan Washington
      National Airport, just across the Potomac river from the Capitol building
      and the White House, although that ban is expected to be lifted soon.

    • DRxDON
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28 9:21 PM
        I'd like to see a picture of that cloud.

        Jahnets wrote:

        > Now who is going to tell me that there is nothing in those clouds...
        >

        > http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1472905,00.html
        >
        > Incoming cloud forces Bush into safe bunker
        >
        > Julian Borger in Washington
        > Friday April 29, 2005
        > The Guardian <http://www.guardian.co.uk>
        >
        > President George Bush was bundled into an underground bunker, Dick Cheney
        > was evacuated to an "undisclosed location" and heavily armed secret
        > servicemen took up defensive positions when a fast-moving cloud scudded
        > towards the White House, it was reported yesterday.
        > The cloud that materialised 30 miles south of Washington on Wednesday
        > morning was so dense it triggered radar monitors on the Domestic Events
        > Network, intended to prevent a repeat of the September 11 attacks.
        > Article continues
        >
        > As an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of a nearby building was
        > raised to the fire position, a Black Hawk helicopter was scrambled to take a
        > look, but saw nothing except some clouds, one of which turned out to be the
        > suspected aggressor.
        > The customs and border protection agency did not return calls seeking
        > comment yesterday, but a spokesman, Gary Bracken, told the Washington Post
        > that a cloud was to blame. "It does happen," he said. "We have to deal with
        > weather anomalies showing up on the radar screen."
        > Such false alarms are common, triggered by clouds, flocks of birds or
        > private aircraft wandering off course, but the White House confirmed
        > yesterday that this was not the first time since September 11 2001 that the
        > president has taken refuge in the hi-tech bunker beneath the building, the
        > Presidential Emergency Operations Centre.
        > It was not clear yesterday what it was about Wednesday morning's cloud that
        > created such havoc. It was moving at about the speed of a helicopter,
        > disappearing and then appearing again on the radar screen, but the same
        > could be said of many clouds.
        > The White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said the president was in the
        > bunker for only a short time - the all-clear was sounded about 20 minutes
        > after the first alert. US officials claimed that the incident showed how
        > smoothly the alert system was functioning.
        > By federal law since the September 11 attack, air passengers have to remain
        > strapped in their seats within half an hour's flight time of Washington.
        > Private aircraft have also been stopped using the Ronald Reagan Washington
        > National Airport, just across the Potomac river from the Capitol building
        > and the White House, although that ban is expected to be lifted soon.

        What If --------------------------?
        DRxDON
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 29 7:00 AM
          too funny huh... It says they sent a helicopter up there to look and he
          couldn't find anything...gotta love it...

          Jahnets wrote:

          > Now who is going to tell me that there is nothing in those clouds...
          >

          > http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1472905,00.html
          >
          > Incoming cloud forces Bush into safe bunker
          >
          > Julian Borger in Washington
          > Friday April 29, 2005
          > The Guardian <http://www.guardian.co.uk>
          >
          > President George Bush was bundled into an underground bunker, Dick Cheney
          > was evacuated to an "undisclosed location" and heavily armed secret
          > servicemen took up defensive positions when a fast-moving cloud scudded
          > towards the White House, it was reported yesterday.
          > The cloud that materialised 30 miles south of Washington on Wednesday
          > morning was so dense it triggered radar monitors on the Domestic Events
          > Network, intended to prevent a repeat of the September 11 attacks.
          > Article continues
          >
          > As an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of a nearby building was
          > raised to the fire position, a Black Hawk helicopter was scrambled to take
          > look, but saw nothing except some clouds, one of which turned out to be
          the
          > suspected aggressor.
          > The customs and border protection agency did not return calls seeking
          > comment yesterday, but a spokesman, Gary Bracken, told the Washington Post
          > that a cloud was to blame. "It does happen," he said. "We have to deal
          with
          > weather anomalies showing up on the radar screen."
          > Such false alarms are common, triggered by clouds, flocks of birds or
          > private aircraft wandering off course, but the White House confirmed
          > yesterday that this was not the first time since September 11 2001 that
          the
          > president has taken refuge in the hi-tech bunker beneath the building, the
          > Presidential Emergency Operations Centre.
          > It was not clear yesterday what it was about Wednesday morning's cloud
          that
          > created such havoc. It was moving at about the speed of a helicopter,
          > disappearing and then appearing again on the radar screen, but the same
          > could be said of many clouds.
          > The White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said the president was in the
          > bunker for only a short time - the all-clear was sounded about 20 minutes
          > after the first alert. US officials claimed that the incident showed how
          > smoothly the alert system was functioning.
          > By federal law since the September 11 attack, air passengers have to
          remain
          > strapped in their seats within half an hour's flight time of Washington.
          > Private aircraft have also been stopped using the Ronald Reagan Washington
          > National Airport, just across the Potomac river from the Capitol building
          > and the White House, although that ban is expected to be lifted soon.

          What If --------------------------?
          DRxDON

        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 29 8:23 AM
            Jahnet,

            There is nothing in these clouds. Repeat after Obi Wan Kenobi
            as at the spaceport. !!

            ;)Bill

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 29 7:46 PM
              Ha Ha Tell them... They obviously think otherwise... Remember a while back
              there was an invisable ship that broke to pieces over a Russian harbor and
              it was said at the time it was ours... That was a nice cover story
              huh...Guess it wasn't ours...lol

              There is nothing in these clouds. Repeat after Obi Wan Kenobi
              as at the spaceport. !!

              ;)Bill
              > Now who is going to tell me that there is nothing in those clouds...
              >

              > http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1472905,00.html
              >
              > Incoming cloud forces Bush into safe bunker
              >
              > Julian Borger in Washington
              > Friday April 29, 2005
              > The Guardian <http://www.guardian.co.uk>
              >
              > President George Bush was bundled into an underground bunker, Dick Cheney
              > was evacuated to an "undisclosed location" and heavily armed secret
              > servicemen took up defensive positions when a fast-moving cloud scudded
              > towards the White House, it was reported yesterday.
              > The cloud that materialised 30 miles south of Washington on Wednesday
              > morning was so dense it triggered radar monitors on the Domestic Events
              > Network, intended to prevent a repeat of the September 11 attacks.
              > Article continues
              >
              > As an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of a nearby building was
              > raised to the fire position, a Black Hawk helicopter was scrambled to take
              > look, but saw nothing except some clouds, one of which turned out to be
              > the
              > suspected aggressor.
              > The customs and border protection agency did not return calls seeking
              > comment yesterday, but a spokesman, Gary Bracken, told the Washington Post
              > that a cloud was to blame. "It does happen," he said. "We have to deal
              > with
              > weather anomalies showing up on the radar screen."
              > Such false alarms are common, triggered by clouds, flocks of birds or
              > private aircraft wandering off course, but the White House confirmed
              > yesterday that this was not the first time since September 11 2001 that
              > the
              > president has taken refuge in the hi-tech bunker beneath the building, the
              > Presidential Emergency Operations Centre.
              > It was not clear yesterday what it was about Wednesday morning's cloud
              > that
              > created such havoc. It was moving at about the speed of a helicopter,
              > disappearing and then appearing again on the radar screen, but the same
              > could be said of many clouds.
              > The White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said the president was in the
              > bunker for only a short time - the all-clear was sounded about 20 minutes
              > after the first alert. US officials claimed that the incident showed how
              > smoothly the alert system was functioning.
              > By federal law since the September 11 attack, air passengers have to
              > remain
              > strapped in their seats within half an hour's flight time of Washington.
              > Private aircraft have also been stopped using the Ronald Reagan Washington
              > National Airport, just across the Potomac river from the Capitol building
              > and the White House, although that ban is expected to be lifted soon.

            • Keith McLean
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 30 6:39 AM
                This is a bit like Macbeth, where (in the Shakespeare play) the
                "forest" is seen moving toward the castle. In this case, King Bush is
                disturbed by a "suspicious" cloud. :)

                Thanks,

                Keith

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30 9:15 AM
                  I found this humerous because it says in the Bible that angels(Anunaki etc)
                  live in the clouds, then in another place it says Heaven is in the clouds
                  and the angels live in heaven. We have always assumed that they meant in
                  space... I have always said the clouds are alive and I think they hide
                  ships, some of them anyway. Maybe coming into this dimension a cloud is
                  created??? Anyway I think they know this too...ha ha