Skywatch Closes Group List

  • Rodger
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 29, 2004
      Does anyone know the REAL reason why Skywatch shut down their free yahoo group list....I know it's now only a fee-based pay only forum, but why did they shut down the free group forum.  Seems quite strange.

      Rodger
    • Becky Escamilla
      Message 50 of 50 , Sep 15, 2004
        Hi Rodger,

        ...first to the group, and to Rodger, my apologies in addressing
        some of the posts from "Digest #26, August 29, 2004."

        I'm actually "barely" getting through to some of my digests, as I
        get caught up on my e-mail, and unless I'm visiting the group on the
        particular day of a certain post, I actually might and do miss
        things...

        At any rate, you may have already received an answer to your
        question, but while I don't know the reason Skywatch shut down, I do
        know that through their "free" yahoo group list, a few days ago, I
        posted there and received the daily digest, containing said post.
        Even though the list isn't posting any archives for public viewing,
        it seems that you can still post there and receive the digest. It's
        a bit tedious, when you can't simply click on "reply," but, if you
        really want to post something, it's possible.

        ...don't know how long that feature will last, but, so far, as of
        yesterday, that portion is still operable.

        - Becky