RE: [ufodiscussion] Response to Peter Jenning's UFO (not so) Special by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Good to hear from you Sharon... It's been a while... As always I so relate
      to what you say...I did just read an article about the trails and I thought
      it said they were using them to keep out deadly radiation... Something like
      the Annunaki did to their planet. Geez I wonder where they got that
      idea???lol I will look for it...