UFO Sighting Report

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 28, 2004

      UFO Sighting Report

       Date
      August, 2004
      Location
      Sooke area , Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

      Summary
      Photograph of object taken in Sooke area of Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

      Date Posted: 8/26/2004 7:17:33 PM

      Click on image to view original full-sized version

      Day/Night: .

      No. of Object(s): .

      Full Description & Details
      Attached photograph was taken just over a couple of weeks ago in the Sooke area of Vancouver Island. It was taken by me using a Nikon Coolpix 5700. I saw
      nothing in the sky when I took it, in fact it only came to light when I uploaded the photographs to my laptop later in the day. It was one of a group of
      photographs I took within a five or so minute period (almost a panorama of the Becher bay area) It appears in none of the other photographs. My wife and kids
      were with me at the time. They saw nothing either. It was the middle of the day. I thought it could be a bug on the lens but it somehow appears to have a sort
      of depth of field, and focus is in line with surrounding trees, clouds etc. It is not a bird, even at this quality of image this camera can pick out a seagull at 400 ft!
      I have only had the camera a month but as we spent the month on holiday in BC I shot around 700 pictures no other photo displays anything like this so I am
      guessing it is not a lens fault. I don't knoe if you have any special equipment for sharpening images but would be interested in what you think? I have all the
      other shots taken either side of this one. If it is not a bug, it is definitely not a plane or helicopter. This has to be one of the most tranquil places on the planet
      aside from the odd floatplane.
      Look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance to look at it. (I am sending this to you as I ran a search on the net and read with interest the case of
      the Kelsey Bay picture.)

      Best regards

      Phil George

      Name: Phil George

      Ny versjon av Yahoo! Messenger
      Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 28, 2004
            Last night just before sunset, I was relaxing and hear my ding a ling dog yelp. So I go out back and he has gotten in my garden and has his chain wrapped around one of my tomato plants and is about to rip in up cuase he sees me and "knows" he's done for for being in my garden... So I walk over in my slippers and house coat to get him loose and I hear a plane going over. Well it is so loud that I finally stop trying to fix my plant to look up. It's one of those jets that look like a Blue Angel with the double barrel exhaust crusing over so loud that I thought it was a jet liner too low... It was so low that I could see the fumes coming from out the tail pipes and it seemed to be coasting over. I gave him the important finger and went back to work. My point is that picture looks just like it from behind...

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 20, 2004

          UFO Sighting Report

           Date
          September, 22, 2004
          Location
          Waupaca, Wisconsin, United States

          Summary
          Photograph of unknown object or plane taken at nighttime

          Date Posted: 10/19/2004 3:43:12 AM

          Click on image to view original full-sized version

          Day/Night: .

          No. of Object(s): .

          Full Description & Details
                  Snapped these pictures last night in Waupaca Wisconsin. Was hoping someone could tell me what type of aircraft this is.

                  Object was moving from West to East just after sunset.

                  Jeff.

          Name: Jeff Plath

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 29, 2004

            UFO Sighting Report

             Date
            October, 13, 2004
            Location
            Oceanside, Oregon, United States

            Summary
            was taking pictures of sun set.I got one picture of the object,one picture later showes only a faint spot that looks like a smole ring.

            Date Posted: 10/27/2004 11:29:27 AM

            Click on image to view original full-sized version

            Sighting Time: 655pm
            Day/Night: Dusk/Evening
            Duration: picked up by camera
            No. of Witnesses: 4
            Urban or Rural: rural

            No. of Object(s): Single
            Size of Object(s): very large
            Distance to Object(s): 8 to 15miles is a guess
            Shape of Object(s): Disd with a dome on top
            Color of Object(s): shine bright

            Full Description & Details
                    I was standing on the deck of a vacation cottage we had rented for a week taking pictures of the sun set. when I took this pictures i looked at it after i took it in the previewer saw this object showed it to the other people with me and took another picture that has the faint object in it that looks like a small smoke ring.The deck we were standing on is close to 80 feet above the ocean I would guess. That would put the skyline out about 10 miles. the sun was well below the horizen and I belive the obvect had to be far out there and very large.

            Personal Background
            retired cabinet maker

            Other Comments
            ! willsend a picture attchment with verry little else in the E-mail

            Reported Sighting? Yes
            Reported To: u.f.o.com
            Location: KIngston Wa. united states of america
            Age: 67

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 2, 2004
              Dear Friends,

              If the image doesn't come through click the provided link.

              http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=2826

              UFO Sighting Report

              Date
              October, 28, 2004
              Location
              Avon, North Carolina, United States

              Summary
              Four red lights seen in the sky on the beach at the outer banks in NC.

              Date Posted: 11/1/2004 5:39:27 PM

              Image comments: This is a drawing of the lights seen at Avon, NC Oct. 28. 2004 at 8:00 PM. I haven't been able to locate anyone who can tell me what they are. Let me know if you know what they are.

              Sighting Time: 8:00 PM
              Day/Night: Nighttime
              Duration: 4 sec
              No. of Witnesses: 1
              Urban or Rural: Beach

              No. of Object(s): Multiple
              Size of Object(s): 1/3 moon size
              Distance to Object(s): 1/2 mile
              Shape of Object(s): round light
              Color of Object(s): Red

              Full Description & Details
              I was fishing down on the beach near Avon thursday night around 8 pm. I turned to walk back to my truck and saw some strange red lights in the sky. With my back to the ocean, the light appeared just a little to the left. It was high in the sky. About cloud level at maybe a 45 degree angle from me. It was round about the size of your little finger nail held out at arms length. The light first appeared by itself for about two seconds then another light seemed to come out of it like almost instantly to the left. It was spaced away from the first about the same distance as the diameter of the first light then another came out of the second, and another, and another, until there were either four or five lights side-by-side in the sky all the same size.. Then I can't, remember for sure, they either went out all at one time or they went out one at a time in the order they lit up. I was fishing south of the point wednesday night and saw two red lights side-by-side lower to the ground
              toward Frisco. I didn't really think anything about them at the time. I assumed they were two jets. They were just lit for a couple of seconds also.

              Reported Sighting? Yes
              Reported To: emailed Outer Banks Sentinel News Paper (no response)
              Location: Kernersville, NC, USA
              Age: 42

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
                Dear Friends,

                Click the link if you don't receive the image.

                http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=2830

                UFO Sighting Report

                Date
                August, 27, 2004
                Location
                Finland

                Summary

                Date Posted: 11/2/2004 6:15:40 AM

                Sighting Time: 22:08
                Day/Night: Dusk/Evening
                Duration: ?!
                No. of Witnesses: 0
                Urban or Rural: An island that has holiday cabins

                No. of Object(s): Single
                Shape of Object(s): disk
                Color of Object(s): silvery?

                Full Description & Details
                I was taking photos of the little island seen in the picture using my shitty cellphone camera, Nokia 7650, when the object appeared in the photo. I didn't see it while taking the photos, although I was taking the pictures at an arms lenght because it has no zoom feature. If it was a bird or a plane, I don't know how I could've missed it because I was looking directly at the sky while taking the picture. I don't even remember seeing any birds around at that time. I took another photo right after it to prove it wasn't a speck of dirt on the lense, and nothing like it is visible in the other photo. It doesn't look like much, but if you enlarge and unsharpen it, it looks like a classic domed disc.

                You can see the original, untampered photo here:
                http://personal.inet.fi/koti/tootai/Kuva(02).jpg

                The second shot taken right after the anomalous pic:
                http://personal.inet.fi/koti/tootai/Kuva(03).jpg

                My poor enhancement:
                http://personal.inet.fi/koti/tootai/uhvo.png

                Personal Background
                I would rather not answer personal questions.

                Other Comments
                I'd be happy to answer any questions by email, but don't post my name or email address anywhere.

                Reported Sighting? No
                Location: Vantaa, Finland

                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 10, 2004
                  Dear Friends,

                  http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=2901

                  UFO Sighting Report

                  Date
                  November, 11, 2004
                  Location
                  Gdansk, Poland

                  Summary
                  Small, round object appearing in a photograph of a rainbow

                  Date Posted: 11/9/2004 1:30:17 PM

                  Day/Night: .

                  No. of Object(s): .

                  Full Description & Details
                  Maila from poland, the inscription on the picture means " what is it ? " poland , gdansk, 06.11.04 [The inscription has been removed from the version above.]

                  Name: Dawid Szymanski

                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 10, 2004
                    Second light pole from left and then down on right of pole about a foot.
                    Behind it in the air you see a peach or reddish color in the clouds like
                    something is there that isn't quite manifest yet... Can you see it??? Looks
                    like a ship. Much bigger than the orb.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 7, 2004
                      Dear Friends,

                      http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3116

                      UFO Sighting Report

                      Date
                      October, 2004
                      Location
                      Yosemite National Park, California, United States

                      Summary
                      Photograph of object near Half Dome in Yosemite National Park

                      Date Posted: 12/7/2004 2:00:29 AM

                      Day/Night: .

                      No. of Object(s): .

                      Full Description & Details
                      Please look at the photo attached at tell me what you think it is. I cant zoom in because the picture becomes grainy. My wife and i took this picture on Oct. 2004. We didnt hear nor see any aircraft while taking this. After we looked at the picture through a computer we saw this image to the left of half dome. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

                      Other Comments
                      (This photograph and report was submitted via email.)

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 8, 2004
                        Dear Friends,

                        http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3119

                        UFO Sighting Report

                        Date
                        November, 5, 2004
                        Location
                        New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States

                        Summary
                        A loose V-shaped formation of 20 or so lights/flares(?) that floated overhead. After the first formation passed out of sight, a second flew overhead in the exact same direction.

                        Date Posted: 12/7/2004 11:53:17 AM

                        Sighting Time: 11:30 PM
                        Day/Night: Nighttime
                        No. of Witnesses: 3

                        No. of Object(s): Multiple

                        Full Description & Details
                        Myself and two friends were walking home when we saw it. The object moved in a loose V-formation. It appeared to be not far overhead, maybe around the altitude of a jet. 20 or so distinctly bright lights flew overhead, moving slightly in relation to one another, not staying in perfect formation. It was reminiscent of geese flying in a V, but not staying in perfect formation. We watched it until it went out of sight and could no longer be seen. Immediately after, a second V passed overhead. On this one, we could see in the formation of lights other lights (of the exact same brightness and color) passing from one side of the V to the other, what looked like flares shooting out. After this one passed out of sight, no more were seen.
                        One of these friends and I had seen another one of these V's about a month earlier, the night of the full lunar eclipse, on October 27. We thought we were seeing things, but now we had a third person with us, and saw the exact same thing.

                        Reported Sighting? No
                        Name: Grant Wythoff
                        Location: New Brunswick, NJ

                        editor login

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 20, 2004
                          Dear Friends,

                          Strange looking UFO.

                          http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3281

                          UFO Sighting Report

                          Date
                          December, 12, 1998
                          Location
                          Ashburton, Devon, United Kingdom

                          Summary
                          flying wing (not delta) illuminated on outer edge with four large lights underside. Passing over head near a satelite travelling at same speed

                          Date Posted: 12/19/2004 8:05:16 AM

                          Sighting Time: 2:00am
                          Day/Night: Nighttime
                          Duration: 5 mins x2
                          No. of Witnesses: 2
                          Urban or Rural: rural

                          No. of Object(s): Single
                          Size of Object(s): If at satelite level HUGE
                          Distance to Object(s): high in sky
                          Shape of Object(s): Spitfire wings without fusalage
                          Color of Object(s): Black with white lights

                          Full Description & Details
                          The same shape as spitfire wings without fusalage illuminated on outer edge with four large white lights underside. Huge and travelling at the same speed as a satelite.

                          Personal Background
                          Mechanic. Qualified to teach in further education

                          Other Comments
                          This is my First ufo encounter. My partner and i and a third party had a close encounter in september of 2000. I have tried to e-mail you a drawing and i got e-mail returned please contact me asap

                          Reported Sighting? Yes
                          Reported To: ufo sites over past 4yrs
                          Name: Andrew Bell
                          Location: Ashburton, Devon, England
                          Age: 46

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 21, 2004
                            Dear Friends,

                            http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3294

                            UFO Sighting Report

                            Date
                            December, 18, 2004
                            Location
                            santa rosa, California, United States

                            Summary
                            Multiple \ Regular WEEKLY sightings , ongoing since October.

                            Date Posted: 12/19/2004 11:10:36 PM

                            Sighting Time: 11:00PM
                            Day/Night: Nighttime
                            Duration: 8hrs
                            No. of Witnesses: 5
                            Urban or Rural: Rural

                            No. of Object(s): Multiple
                            Size of Object(s): 300ft
                            Distance to Object(s): 300-400ft
                            Shape of Object(s): LARGE DISK AND LARGE LIGHTS
                            Color of Object(s): MILTI-COLORED

                            Full Description & Details
                            FOUR TO TWELVE MILTI-COLORED AND LOW FLYING OBJECTS SEEN REGULARLY, DART ALL DIRECTIONS AT A DISTANCE OF A FEW HUNDRED FEET TO SEVERAL MILES. OFTEN THEY WILL GO OUT OF SIGHT OR DANCE AROUND IN THE CLOUDS AS IF PUTING ON A SHOW FOR ALL TO SEE. GENERALLY I CAN FEEL THEIR PRESENCE BEFORE EVER SEEING THEM, DUE TO LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS, SOME ARE ONLY SEEN WITH A VIDEO CAMERA. I HAVE OVER AN HOUR OF FOOTAGE AND INTEND ON MAKING A LIBRARY OF VIDEOS .

                            A 300+ft DISK ILLUMINATED AND EMERGED FROM THE TREELINE 3-400ft FROM A FRIENDS RESIDENCE, WAS SILENT AND EMITING LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS. IT BEGAN WITH FLASHING LARGE PANELS OF WHITE LIGHT. THEN BEGAN TO FLASH RED,YELLOW,GREEN,BLUE,AND WHITE, AS WELL AS ROTATE CLOCKWISE AFTER PAUSING FOR ABOUT FOUR SECONDS AT 100-150ft ELEVATION. THE DISK BEGAN TO MOVE AT ROUGHLY 30-40MPH FOLLOWING THE TOPOGRAPHY OF THE LAND HEADING SOUTH TWARD THE BAY AREA. INTRESTINGLY THERE IS A COAST GUARD TRAINING CENTER WITHIN 10 MILES OF WHERE THE OBJECTS REGULARLY APPEAR.

                            A LARGE WHITE GLOWING OBJECT ORIGINALLY MISTAKEN FOR THE MOON BEGAN TO MOVE IRRATICALLY AS AN AIRLINER PASSED OVER , IT SEEMED AS THOUGH IT WAS AVOIDING A NEAR MISS WITH THE PLANE. I WAS JOINED BY MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS, UPON REQUESTING A SECOND OPINION. WHEN ASKED WHAT IT WAS, I REPLIED "ITS EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS, JUST KEEP WATCHING IT" THEN IT DARTED AWAY INTO THE SKY AT A HIGH RATE OF SPEED. I CONTINUE TO WATCH THE SKYS EVERY NIGHT AND HAVE SEEN THE SAME OBLECTS MILTIPLE TIMES SINCE LATE OCTOBER 2004.

                            A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE, WHO IS A HIGHLY TRAINED SPIRITUAL HEALER AND NURSE WORKING WITH HOSPICE PATIENCE, TOLD ME AFTER I BROUGHT HER WITH ME TO SEE FOR HERSELF THAT SHE FEELS AS THOUGH THEY ARE INTELIGENT OR CONTROLED BY A FORM OF INTELIGENCE AND ARE HERE TO TEACH OR SHOW ME SOMETHING IMPORTANT. BUT IM STILL NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK, I JUST ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES I CONTINUE TO HAVE.

                            Personal Background
                            MAINTENANCE MECHANIC

                            Other Comments
                            I would like to contact an Investigator \ Researcher and invite Him \ Her to view these objects as they regularly appear in this location.Any aid in contacting an Investigator\Researcher would be greatly appriciated .

                            Thank you.
                            Keep up the good work.

                            Reported Sighting? No
                            Name: PAUL HAYES
                            Location: Santa Rosa, CA, U.S.A.
                            Age: 24

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 12, 2005
                              Dear Friends,

                              Looks like a large orb. Click the link if you don't receive the image.

                              http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3434

                              UFO Sighting Report

                              Date
                              January, 2,
                              Location
                              Norfolk, Connecticut, United States

                              Summary
                              There was a bright shining light above a field which moved about randomly like a humming bird at an altitutde which ranged from just above the field to 100 ft. When seen from the opposite side of the field(180 degrees difference) about 200 yards away, the light appeared exactly the same--ie. it emitted light in all directions. It was the size of a very large star but smaller than a moon.

                              Date Posted: 1/4/2005 9:00:39 PM

                              Sighting Time: 10:30pm
                              Day/Night: Nighttime
                              Duration: Over 45 minutes
                              No. of Witnesses: three
                              Urban or Rural: Rural

                              No. of Object(s): Single
                              Size of Object(s): 1/8 of the moon
                              Distance to Object(s): 200 yards
                              Shape of Object(s): spherical light
                              Color of Object(s): white

                              Full Description & Details
                              On the night of January 2nd 2005, three of us witnessed an unidentified floating light hovering over our field out back in Norfolk Connecticut. The sighting occured between 10:30pm and 11:15pm and we left before it disappeared. The light was white and moved about in the air in random directions--vertically and horizontally, diagonally too. The sighting occurred approximately 200 yards away. The altitude of the light ranged from just above ground to 100 feet in the air. When two of the three of us looked at the object out of the side of their eyes, it appeared to be flashing brightly for an instant. The area is very rural. It occurred over a small field of ten acres and there are few houses in the area, primarily hovering over a copse of pine trees in the middle of the field. Upon noticing the light, we stared at it for a while wondering what it could be. It wasn't a spotlight because we drove our car around to the other side of the field where another house sits and the light
                              looked exactly the same still. We were afraid to venture close to it because we just didn't know what it was and thought it might be dangerous. We've never seen anything like this before and its been our weekend home for over 20 years. We have noticed in other sightings reports that lights such as these have been seen in Torrington recently, as well as in other parts of COnnecticut. It made no sound whatsoever.
                              We did actually take a great photo of the object. And it will be submitted to this site. It was also enlarged and enhanced. It looks like the moon but it's not. There was no moon that night--you can check it. It was overcast. And there were no stars. The light seemed much smaller than the moon yet larger than a star.

                              Personal Background
                              Observers are adults over 60--three of them. All three are professionals: lawyers, teachers and musicians. Graduates of college as well.

                              Reported Sighting? No
                              Location: norfolk, CT, USA
                              Age: 62

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 17, 2005
                                Dear Friends,

                                Does this look real?

                                http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/sightingdetail.asp?ID=3935

                                UFO Sighting Report

                                Date
                                October, 21, 2004
                                Location
                                Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii,

                                Summary
                                We didn't see the object until after we were reviewing the pictures

                                Date Posted: 2/16/2005 9:51:11 AM

                                Comments about the image(s): These are three different versions (each one cropped differently) of the same photograph.

                                Sighting Time: 2pm
                                Day/Night: Daytime
                                Duration: saw in picture only
                                No. of Witnesses: in picture
                                Urban or Rural: mixture

                                No. of Object(s): Single
                                Size of Object(s): see picture
                                Distance to Object(s): see picture
                                Shape of Object(s): see picture
                                Color of Object(s): see picture

                                Full Description & Details
                                We were just taking a picture of the bay

                                Personal Background
                                US Navy Chief, stationed in Hawaii

                                Other Comments
                                I would like to get a professional opinion on the picture I'm submitting

                                Reported Sighting? No
                                Name: Jason Dunn
                                Location: Honolulu, HI USA
                                Age: 31