Re: [ufodiscussion] New...*possibly* disturbing developments

  • Helen Philips
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello Dr. Don,

      I was just reading about your implant. You do know that there are a few Drs. experienced in removing these objects, don't you? One I have met personally. That is Dr. Roger Leir. He was a speaker at last year's UFO Conference in Laughlin, and also made a movie during which we witnessed his
      actual removing of a few of the different types of implants. His practice (as a podiatrist) is in the San Diego area, I do believe. Only the UFO'ers know that he is also doing this implant removal work on the side. I don't know what he charges, or even if he does!.

      He is very thorough, sends the speciman to the lab for analysis, etc. I think it would at least be worth a telephone call to him to describe the object implanted in your hand, etc. He attends most of the LaUGHLIN CONFERENCES, and I, too, will be attending this year (actually, next week). If he is there and if you are interested, perhaps I could at least get a business card from him and give you the info (phone #, etc. over the net).

      Some implants are helpful, but when inserted without your consent, then you are usually just being
      used as a guinea pig. Let me know soon. I am leaving Saturday. That one sounds quite different. If it were me I think I would want it removed, whereas I have a friend who had one implanted that slowly releases a medication of some type that is healing a long term illness. We even saw him remove one of the "wiggly ones" .....the ones that move when the instrument gets close to it-----probably just a matter of the magnetism. Anyhow, he finally tricked it (on the film) and
      did get a hold of it and take it out. He is right on the mark. I would trust him 100% if I had an implant that I wanted removed. Best of luck to you!

      Serving the Light,
      Helen Phillips
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2005
        Yes Helen , Dr. Roger L. will be there attending as well as speaking with A.J. from Brazil. So you'll get your chance to meet him . If I can be of help to you this coming week , please find the blind guy.
        If you can't find me ask Bob or Terri, they'll find me.
        Ted

        Skywatch wrote:

        > Don,
        >
        > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
        > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
        > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
        >
        > Bill

        What If --------------------------?
        DRxDON

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Helen Philips
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2005
          Hi Ted,
          It is Dr. Don (whoever he is ???) who has the implant and I was wondering if he was interested int this information. I might have a response from him somewhere in the email ....but since I now have 232 on my email it might take me sometime to find it! Thanks for your input. Between the two of us we will help him get this straightened out.........if he REALLY wants to.
          Helen

          Skywatch wrote:

          > Don,
          >
          > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
          > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
          > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
          >
          > Bill

          DRxDON

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Get unlimited calls to