Re: [SO] Dark Energy Propulsion

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:00 AM
      In discussing this with Dr. Hal Puthoff, I find that he feels that the so-called dark energy
      is what he refers to as the polarizable vacuum. In regards to anti-gravity propulsion,
      he states,

      "When a hypothetical ZPE-powered spaceship strains against gravity and inertia,
      there are three elements of the equation that the ZPE technology could in principle

      address: (1) a decoupling from gravity, (2) a reduction of inertia, or (3) the generation of

      energy to overcome both.

      I find the PV approach very useful in explaining what happens when a UFO goes from optical invisibility/radar visibility

      to radar invisibility/optical visibility. The controllable field around the craft can actually change the optical density of

      the atmosphere which changes the index of refraction.

      Like any wave, the speed of a light wave is dependent upon the properties of the medium.

      In the case of an electromagnetic wave, the speed of the wave depends upon the optical density of that material.

      The optical density of a medium is not the same as its physical density. The physical density of a material

      refers to the mass/volume ratio. The optical density of a material relates to the sluggish tendency of the atoms

      of a material to maintain the absorbed energy of an electromagnetic wave in the form of vibrating electrons before

      reemitting it as a new electromagnetic disturbance. The more optically dense which a material is,

      the slower that a wave will move through the material.

      We have advanced in our technology to the point now where we can slow the speed of light down to

      a crawl and even to a stop without destroying photons.

      Bill