Video: Large UFO & Small Shuttle Craft

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      Interesting video. Click the link to read the text.

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page845.html

      Video: Large UFO & Small Shuttle Craft

      This footage below, shot on a Sony camcorder, is being looked at by the Ohio Rep for the Disclosure Project right now; He was really excited. The footage I'm sending you is what I have got back from him just a few days ago, I take this subject very seriously and want to get this footage out to the world & I know you are the guys :-) , more is on the way.

      This craft was seen over 7 states and even though the following article states the craft was actually an Atlas Missile, that is BS and I have the proof. As far as I know, I have the only video footage of this craft and it's not a missile. plus I have looked into the missile's flight path and it didn't even fly over Cleveland OH where I filmed this (on 08/31/2004). The footage I'm sending has a smaller shuttle craft that comes into view & buzzes the larger craft, anyhow.. The following article from space.com is about this craft.

      Watch: Win | Real

      --Michael Lee Hill
      Frozenthought@...

    • Keith McLean
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        This is very poor footage. I can't ses anything but black, grey and
        white blotches. I think the person who submitted this video is trying
        it on.

        Thanks,

        Keith

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, Light Eye

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          I agree that could be a plane going through clouds...