Object Releases Probe?/Color Changing Object

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005

      More interesting videos.

      http://www.sonorasightings.com/91249.html

      OBJECT RELEASES PROBE?

      The Director of the Northern California MUFON chapter came to investigate the Sonora Sightings, and we took him to our favorite location for sky watching on Longeway Road. At 12:03 AM, a color changing object appeared over Lyons Bald Mountain to our West. The object appeared to release another smaller object which travelled away to the North. There were six witnesses to this spectacular event. We noticed that both objects appeared to brighten and dim simultaneously.

      COLOR CHANGING OBJECT

      This is the second clip of the object which rotated with different colors; red, green, pink, yellow, and orange. The object travelled slowly to the North before fading out altogether.