Disclosure - Food For Thought

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005

      Another nice artcile from John.

      http://www.pufoin.com

      Disclosure - Food for Thought
      A PUFOIN Commentary
      By John Jaeger

      Since the 1950's the idea of Alien visitors has breached our collective consciousness through books; Television; Radio and Motion picture. The idea of aggressive aliens attacking the peaceful, less advanced people of the planet Earth has continued to be a money maker. As always, the "under dogs (us Earthlings)" prevail to see another day and scare away the ruthless Aliens who will attack yet another day (sequel).

      It is interesting to see the role media plays in the disclosure efforts. We've gone from watching some who've made serious attempts at providing the evidence to others who wish to make a mark in the Sci-fi genre. There is nothing wrong with creating entertainment. To some degree, Sci-fi helps to desensitize us and helps us file the strange into a less threatening place in our minds - unless of course you are one of the thousands of abductee's who can't sleep at night because of their fear of being taken.

      Fighting for disclosure isn't an easy task for several reasons. First and foremost, the world is not ready for disclosure. It just isn't! Sure, those who are in UFOlogy will debate that with me but come on, how would you feel if a space ship landed in Times Square? How many of you would like to make a little gentleman's wager that the first thing our finest will do is pull out their S.W.A.T gear?

      We rely too heavily upon our faith-based spiritual systems in order to find sanctuary. With disclosure, that haven will be ripped away from people. When people learn that we aren't of "God" but of "gods", there will be chaos.

      Our Government has known for a very long time of the existence of other life. Our planetary history is evidence to that advanced development. The pyramids are an easy example. They were built before man was thought to have walked the earth! They have been dated back to nearly 11000 years before the current era. They have mathematical precisions that you'd never have imagined. Some of the blocks used to build these structures weigh as much as THREE 747 air planes! You're going to try and tell me that farmers of the Old Testament times were able to lift these into place?

      The Sumerian Tablets share the stories and myths of events, which occurred before they were documented 4,000 years before current era (BCE) but are shared again in the Bible written around 200 BCE. They also speak of the creators and why our race was created.

      It can be shown that the stories of Jesus, said to have occurred only 2000 years or less ago, were actually myths from the Pagan beliefs. Their man-god Osiris has a history that nearly perfectly parallels that of Jesus, yet his history is much older than that of the New Testament.

      How do you think society will handle that news? Imagine being told today that everything you've been taught from birth is a lie? You've prayed to God but the god you're praying to isn't really there. Is there a galactic consciousness? Of course. Energy is alive. Our souls are energy. The Universe is energy - thus we're part of this galactic consciousness - the true "God". However, the demi-gods who created us from their own DNA are not much different from us. Simply more advanced at the time. We have the same abilities to create life. We have the ability to manipulate DNA. We do it all the time. We inter-breed animals so that we can have special qualities. We inter-breed plants so we can have a special plant. We have the ability to clone. We are today, as the gods were 13,000 years ago. There will always be the question "well, if these beings created us, who created them?". That answer is obviously one that can't be answered without mythology. We could argue that
      evolution, if allowed to continue on its course would have created humans similar to who we are today. It could be argued that all these aliens did was accelerate this process. That would lead one to say that evolution is a universal process. After all, our universe is an example of creation and destruction. The building blocks of life are everywhere and we've known it for a long time.

      When our "gods" return (I suspect in 2012), they will be faced with a species of their creation which has achieved similar abilities and technology. They will no longer be gods - but merely aliens. The obvious question is, "won't they be even more advanced now?". The answer can be yes or no. Sure, the possibility exists. I believe that in the case of beings who have life spans of hundreds of years, their advancement by our standards is extremely slow. They have longer lives in which to work towards their advancement. There is no "rush". Our lives, once only about 30 years or so long tend to be about 3/4 of a century. We are forced to make the best of what we have in our limited life span. So, it is very plausible to consider that our own advancement at this stage isn't too far off from those visitors of 13000 years ago.

      There are many questions one must consider when thinking about the ET equation. Why has every politician who has stood on a platform of disclosure during the campaign suddenly been silenced when in office? Why have those assigned to secret projects or the space agency been not forthcoming with information until they are near death? Why does NASA ignore publicly the Cydonia region of Mars and the structures on the Moon? Why haven't we officially been back to the moon since the 1960's? We were told NOT to go to the moon again. Why have our space probes to Mars disappeared? Have they or are we just being told they have while they continue to do their work? If they have disappeared, what happened to them? We've followed the Voyager probes out of the Solar System yet we lose probes in our own back yard with no apparent explanation?

      The signs are there but the people are unwilling to grasp what is out there. There are too many examples of sightings; abductions; etc. The Betty Hill case for example. She spoke of medical procedures, which hadn't yet been created here on Earth. We have them today and they are in use regularly but in the 1950's they weren't even thought of and we couldn't understand what procedures were being performed on her during her abductions. She was able to recreate a star map with precision of where these aliens came from.

      We have to consider that there are benevolent aliens working with us - helping us to become technologically advanced enough to defend ourselves against the hostile "gods" who will be returning. Armageddon isn't about the return of Jesus but of the creators of man. The Sumerian's called them the Anunnaki (those from Heaven to Earth came).

      In the 1950's, how would you tell a planet of people that in 60 years aliens were going to return who were more advanced and powerful than us? The benevolent aliens have been providing us with technology. Why do you think we've gone from horse and buggy only 100 years ago to space travel? Can you point to anytime in our available history and show where we had achieved this in such a short span of time? Was the "war of the worlds" a test to see how we'd react to hostile intentions by aliens? If so, I'd venture to say that the Government's learned all they needed to about our readiness.

      We're being prepped. Why do you think Reagan wanted "star wars" developed? Why do you think we already have missile defense systems in space? Why do you think SOHO and other space satellites have sudden "black outs" around the time UFO activity is noticed?

      There is no doubt that countless hours could be spent debating the particulars of this subject matter. I support disclosure simple because I want to know! I wonder though if our efforts will be futile because the very nature of the disclosure can not be revealed until the gods are on our door step and it is too late to continue hiding the truth. The Government's can not afford to have society in chaos. They need to continue to develop defenses and if the Government's are suddenly over-thrown because of this information, our advancements will stop.

      Based on the information provided by the Maya; Hopi and Inca (to name a few) we have 6 or 7 years left to prepare (for something big). Information will continue to filter through to the public in the form of TV , Movies and new books. We will continue to see "leaks" and those who will be sacrificed as martyrs in the disclosure forum.

      Watch our level of technology over the next 6 years. Watch how we go from cell phones to something much more grand. When I first wrote this commentary for a discussion group, information regarding "biometric identification cards" (UK 11 Feb 05) and the "Real ID Act" (USA 10 Feb 05) hadn't been announced. I'd originally said "You've heard about the information "chip" that will be planted in the skin? It could be used in two ways. One, it could be benevolent and designed to help us tell the difference from humans and aliens who look human. OR it could be used as a device with the opposite intention - to help the aliens determine who their 'subjects' are. Based on the information shared with us in the Book of Revelations, I believe that the latter is true and we must avoid this technology, as individuals." This statement still holds true but is even more "in your face" based on the recent announcements. Like clock work, the Government's are ticking along and preparing for the
      eventual.

      I suspect that there are basically two governments. One government is working for our good. The other is working for the gods because these government individuals are promised places of power among the "new" structure on Earth.

      In both cases however, keeping the truth from the public is key. Neither can afford to release it. Those working "for" us ARE sharing the information in ways they can. Those working against us are removing the threats to their power. The examples of both are in the media every day.

      We can continue to play along and go about business as usual or we can stop and consider the impossible and maybe realize that it isn't so impossible after all. People laugh when I bring the series "Star Trek" up in my discussion about technology. I believe it still holds true even in this forum. In 1960, a writer had the vision to look ahead into the future and imagine what technical wonders we might have. From that, he created phasers and communicators. He created advanced computers and beaming technology. Only 40 years later and we have small hand-held communication devices (cell phones). We have laser technology (used by many doctors and the military). We have scanning equipment and hand held computers not much different from the "Tricorder" or the "PADD". Not so far fetched after all, is it?

      Disclosing the concept of Alien's isn't an easy concept. In some respects, I believe that disclosure has already been brought forward in the form of sci-fi TV and movies. I believe that the "leaks" are designed to soften the blow. While I know this all sounds like the biggest conspiracy theory on the planet AND it would make a wonderful science fiction movie, we sometimes have to consider that the truth is more fantastic than fantasy! As always, this is presented as "Food for Thought..."

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 7:19 AM
        "
[...]

        First let me say "yes" a very good article... Personally I think he's wrong
        here, I think it's the first way he mentioned. To tell the aliens from non
        alien. Why do I think this? Because what his answer is, is the same as those
        he sees in government that want star wars... The aliens he speaks of know
        who their subjects are... They don't need the government to put anything in
        them... He mentions that those who come back won't be Gods to us anymore...
        ha ha When someone looking you in the face, without touching you can stop
        you from thinking a word or phrase and they do this 5-6 times as you notice
        and try to think the word in your mind and can't, and you finally look a
        them and realize that they are doing it for your benefit to show you just
        how powerful they are, well I wouldn't say they weren't still Gods in our
        eyes... That's a pretty powerful mind... Now the question as I see it is do
        you really want another war??? Based on fear or do you learn from our older
        siblings and acknowledge that as the older child they do deserve a measure
        of respect and become friends. Note I didn't say grovel at their feet, nor
        did I say to play the sibling rivalry game. Another point he didn't make is
        what if like me and others believe they are coming here to save those they
        can from the impending destruction of a wave or comet or the earth
        flipping... Are you going to hide in fear and let the ship to safety sail
        away??? I do think he has the government bit correct though... Just thought
        I'd toss that in...