New...*possibly* disturbing developments

  • DRxDON
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
      Well, gang, I've just noticed that I have another palm implant. I
      received this sometime within the last several days. I wonder if my
      speaking of my experience here and on another list had anything to do
      with it. I had an implant in my left palm for about six years until
      last year when I had a car accident. It was like a little puncture
      hole that had a permanent callous around it. It actually looked like
      a little plug hole where an instrument would be attached. I tried
      to remove it several times myself using local anesthetic. It was a
      small round fibrous object about the size of a large pin head. It
      was attached to some kind of filament which went at least an inch and
      a quarter up my palm. When I grasped it with small forceps, it would
      seem to retract backwards and cause extreme nerve pain even with my
      palm numbed. When I would pull up on it, I could see the whole length
      of the filament lift up the skin of my palm.

      Last year when I had my visitation, I got "Alien sickness" the day
      afterwards; the typical symptoms of acute radiation poisoning described
      by many people when first exposed to a "critter". It started as a fast
      bronchitis and a slight bit of nausea and quickly escalated to a 103*
      to 104* fever for about three to four days. On the fifth day, it was
      intermitant, so I decided that I was well enough to go to the health
      food store for some stuff. On my way home, however, the fever returned
      and I blacked out. It seemed like it was only for a few seconds but
      there was some confusion as to time, as "all of a sudden" an empty road
      was filled with cars behind me as I "woke up" only to see a telephone
      pole coming toward me at 40 mph only about 20 feet away. I grabbed the
      steering wheel, jammed on my brakes but hit the pole with enough force
      that it broke in half and fell on my roof. I also broke my hand from
      the compression of the steering wheel. The REALLY strange "coincidence"
      was that the middle metacarpal in my hand was broken right down the line
      of where the implant was. After the accident, the implant was "killed"
      and totally disappeared.

      Now I just noticed the EXACT same type of "puncture hole" with a callous
      and "something" running under the skin of my RIGHT palm for an inch or
      so! This happened within the last couple of days, certainly less than
      a week. There was absolutely NO time that I punctured my hand with any
      object in the last week, or month, or several months for that matter.
      I don't sleep at night. I'm awake when everyone else in the house
      is asleep and sleep in the day when they are awake, so I don't know how
      this could have been "implanted" *physically*. I can imagine that this
      thing, as well as other "implants", are somehow implanted on an "astral"
      level but then become "materially manifested" during waking life. It's
      my only explanation.

      Now, just what is it doing there? It's a little over a year, abour 40
      days, to be exact, since I lost the one in my left palm. Just how did
      I have such a "coincidentally controlled" accident that PRECISELY
      destroyed the other one? "Who/What" manipulated me/my car to destroy
      that other implant? "Who/What" placed this new one in? Was the
      "critter" that I encountered in my backyard still "hanging around" and
      maybe "took a ride" with me last year? It seems that "somebody" WANTS
      me to have an implant and "somebody" does not. Which "somebody" is
      benevolent and which isn't?

      Don

      --
      What If --------------------------?
      DRxDON
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
        Don,

        Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
        Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
        taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.

        Bill
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

      • Regan Power
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
          This is a puzzle, Don. The "callous" around the hole suggests
          inflammation, to my mind, which in turn suggests the presence of a foreign
          body inside. It raises a host of questions, of course, but I think that in
          order to establish it to be an alien implant, you would need to have it
          examined and analysed by suitable professionals who could give an
          authoritative report on its nature. Maybe Linda Moulton Howe would know
          some good people to approach? "Natural" explanations, such as a
          pupa-implant by a flesh-boring insect of some kind, would need to be
          eliminated, I imagine.

          Anyway, good luck with your investigations. Please keep us posted
          on developments.

          Regards,
          Regan
          _____

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
            You should contact that Doctor that will take them out...Can't remember his
            name...

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
                I'm thinking about that but I'm not sure. Because of how this was related
                to my last visitation of a year ago, I want to see if there are any noticeable
                changes in my behavior or mood for awhile. When I tried to do that "butcher
                job" myself with the other one, it got infected and I went to a regular doctor.
                I didn't mention anything about "aliens" but just told him and showed him that
                something was inside there. He saw it and became fascinated with what it might
                be and wanted to take it out. He said he'd have to open up at least two inches
                of my palm and maybe cut down a quarter of an inch or more to where it seemed
                to be anchored. I really wasn't in the mood for such a procedure at that time.
                ...I'll just wait and see.

                Don

                Jahnets wrote:

                > You should contact that Doctor that will take them out...Can't remember his
                > name...

                What If --------------------------?
                DRxDON
              • DRxDON
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
                  Regan,

                  As usual, I'm not ABSOLUTELY convinced that it's an alien implant. I am
                  just suggesting the possibility of such and it's likelihood. At this point,
                  considering my other "implant" and the nature of it's structure,(a small
                  fibrous nodule attatched to a long fillament that went deeper into my palm
                  for at least an inch and a half), and it's "behavior" when attempting to be
                  removed, (an instantaneous inflamation of my entire palm and a *seeming*
                  "organic retreat"), and relating this to the events of a year ago, I am
                  "leaning" towards the idea of it being an implant. This appeared "out of
                  nowhere" within the last few days. I noticed this because ever since the
                  one in my left palm disappeared after my car crash last year, I've been
                  almost obsessively checking my palms for another one to reappear. This one
                  is nearly identical to the one I had in my left palm before my car crash.
                  It is a small opening with a callous around it, with "something" under the
                  skin going along and down into my palm for at least an inch. As I wrote to
                  Janet, I'm still debating whether to get it looked at and removed by someone.

                  Don

                  Regan Power wrote:

                  > This is a puzzle, Don. The "callous" around the hole suggests
                  > inflammation, to my mind, which in turn suggests the presence of a foreign
                  > body inside. It raises a host of questions, of course, but I think that in
                  > order to establish it to be an alien implant, you would need to have it
                  > examined and analysed by suitable professionals who could give an
                  > authoritative report on its nature. Maybe Linda Moulton Howe would know
                  > some good people to approach? "Natural" explanations, such as a
                  > pupa-implant by a flesh-boring insect of some kind, would need to be
                  > eliminated, I imagine.
                  >
                  > Anyway, good luck with your investigations. Please keep us posted
                  > on developments.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Regan
                  > _____

                  What If --------------------------?
                  DRxDON
                • DRxDON
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
                    Bill,

                    Will do! I only have a cheap 2Mp digital camera. I'm not sure if it has
                    an adjustment for close-ups. The "mark" is fairly smal, like something
                    left over fro a large needle or thorn stick. To really get a sense of it
                    you would have to feel it and feel my palm to sense the solid "form" that
                    extends inward from the "puncture point".

                    Don

                    Skywatch wrote:

                    > Don,
                    >
                    > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
                    > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
                    > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
                    >
                    > Bill

                    What If --------------------------?
                    DRxDON
                  • Jerry Lehane III
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 19, 2005
                      I think that the implant should be "grabbed" at 1.)near end of tail 2.) middle of tail 3.)head ...in that order with those clamping suture scissors so that when it wriggles it can't break off and bury itself further.Spraying alcohol is what you may have forgotten to do since it would sting.Icing it down beforehand might also slow it down .Please offer my suggestions to the removal doctor,and see if he /she agrees.Thanks,Jerry

                      Jahnets wrote:

                      > You should contact that Doctor that will take them out...Can't remember his
                      > name...

                      What If --------------------------?
                      DRxDON

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Get unlimited calls to

                      U.S./Canada

                    • DRxDON
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                        Jerry,

                        Thanks for the suggestion, but if I decide to do this, I'm sure I'll find a doctor that
                        is experienced in such things and will know what to do himself. From what I've read, no
                        one has ever seen a complete "implant" actually "wriggle" like a snake. Whitley Stieber's
                        implant *seemed* to "retreat" but the whole thing was not apparently moving. It appeared
                        to be more of an interaction between the tissues surrounding the object and the object
                        itself. I haven't read of any account of a "snake-like" animate object being removed,
                        like in the Spielberg series "Taken".

                        Don

                        Jerry Lehane III wrote:

                        > I think that the implant should be "grabbed" at 1.)near end of tail 2.) middle of tail 3.)head ...in that order with those clamping suture scissors so that when it
                        > wriggles it can't break off and bury itself further.Spraying alcohol is what you may have forgotten to do since it would sting.Icing it down beforehand might also slow it
                        > down .Please offer my suggestions to the removal doctor,and see if he /she agrees.Thanks,Jerry

                        What If --------------------------?
                        DRxDON
                      • Skywatch
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                          OK Don,

                          Aside from having it examined by a doctor or having an x-ray of your hand,
                          having a record of a suspicious mark may help in comparing it with other
                          cases. Mysterious appearing marks are candidates for investigation even
                          though they may turn out to have a prosaic explanation.

                          Surprisingly critics of abduction do not place much weight on anomalous
                          marks saying that in a large population many people could acquire strange
                          marks or bruises on their body from a variety of sources.

                          One MD I know who is working with abductess and doing fMRI scans for
                          implants says he has failed to find evidence yet for such implants.

                          Skywatch wrote:

                          > Don,
                          >
                          > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
                          > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
                          > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
                          >
                          > Bill

                          What If --------------------------?
                          DRxDON

                          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          Get unlimited calls to

                          U.S./Canada

                        • DRxDON
                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                            Bill,

                            From what I have read, all cases of "implants" have been composed of either
                            terrestrial metals and glasses or, more common, *seemingly* endogenous
                            organic tissue. This does not mean that such artifacts are not indeed
                            "alien" in origin, but they certainly cannot be proved to be so since they
                            are not alien in structure.

                            I have another idea instead of my camera. I think I'll scan my palm with
                            my scanner. That way I can get a very high detail image of it.

                            Don

                            Skywatch wrote:

                            > OK Don,
                            >
                            > Aside from having it examined by a doctor or having an x-ray of your hand,
                            > having a record of a suspicious mark may help in comparing it with other
                            > cases. Mysterious appearing marks are candidates for investigation even
                            > though they may turn out to have a prosaic explanation.
                            >
                            > Surprisingly critics of abduction do not place much weight on anomalous
                            > marks saying that in a large population many people could acquire strange
                            > marks or bruises on their body from a variety of sources.
                            >
                            > One MD I know who is working with abductess and doing fMRI scans for
                            > implants says he has failed to find evidence yet for such implants.
                            >
                            > Bill

                            What If --------------------------?
                            DRxDON
                          • Skywatch
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                              Don,

                              Good idea. I was thinking of ink and an imprint on paper - messy, but
                              the scanner or a copier may do it.

                              Skywatch wrote:

                              > OK Don,
                              >
                              > Aside from having it examined by a doctor or having an x-ray of your hand,
                              > having a record of a suspicious mark may help in comparing it with other
                              > cases. Mysterious appearing marks are candidates for investigation even
                              > though they may turn out to have a prosaic explanation.
                              >
                              > Surprisingly critics of abduction do not place much weight on anomalous
                              > marks saying that in a large population many people could acquire strange
                              > marks or bruises on their body from a variety of sources.
                              >
                              > One MD I know who is working with abductess and doing fMRI scans for
                              > implants says he has failed to find evidence yet for such implants.
                              >
                              > Bill

                              What If --------------------------?
                              DRxDON

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              Get unlimited calls to

                              U.S./Canada

                            • Helen Philips
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 3 1:22 AM
                                Hello Dr. Don,

                                I was just reading about your implant. You do know that there are a few Drs. experienced in removing these objects, don't you? One I have met personally. That is Dr. Roger Leir. He was a speaker at last year's UFO Conference in Laughlin, and also made a movie during which we witnessed his
                                actual removing of a few of the different types of implants. His practice (as a podiatrist) is in the San Diego area, I do believe. Only the UFO'ers know that he is also doing this implant removal work on the side. I don't know what he charges, or even if he does!.

                                He is very thorough, sends the speciman to the lab for analysis, etc. I think it would at least be worth a telephone call to him to describe the object implanted in your hand, etc. He attends most of the LaUGHLIN CONFERENCES, and I, too, will be attending this year (actually, next week). If he is there and if you are interested, perhaps I could at least get a business card from him and give you the info (phone #, etc. over the net).

                                Some implants are helpful, but when inserted without your consent, then you are usually just being
                                used as a guinea pig. Let me know soon. I am leaving Saturday. That one sounds quite different. If it were me I think I would want it removed, whereas I have a friend who had one implanted that slowly releases a medication of some type that is healing a long term illness. We even saw him remove one of the "wiggly ones" .....the ones that move when the instrument gets close to it-----probably just a matter of the magnetism. Anyhow, he finally tricked it (on the film) and
                                did get a hold of it and take it out. He is right on the mark. I would trust him 100% if I had an implant that I wanted removed. Best of luck to you!

                                Serving the Light,
                                Helen Phillips

                                Skywatch wrote:

                                > Don,
                                >
                                > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
                                > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
                                > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
                                >
                                > Bill

                                What If --------------------------?
                                DRxDON

                                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                Get unlimited calls to

                                U.S./Canada

                                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                Get unlimited calls to

                                U.S./Canada

                              • Ted
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 3 7:56 AM
                                  Yes Helen , Dr. Roger L. will be there attending as well as speaking with A.J. from Brazil. So you'll get your chance to meet him . If I can be of help to you this coming week , please find the blind guy.
                                  If you can't find me ask Bob or Terri, they'll find me.
                                  Ted

                                  Skywatch wrote:

                                  > Don,
                                  >
                                  > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
                                  > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
                                  > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
                                  >
                                  > Bill

                                  What If --------------------------?
                                  DRxDON

                                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  Get unlimited calls to

                                  U.S./Canada

                                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  Get unlimited calls to

                                  U.S./Canada

                                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                • Helen Philips
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 3 11:21 PM
                                    Hi Ted,
                                    It is Dr. Don (whoever he is ???) who has the implant and I was wondering if he was interested int this information. I might have a response from him somewhere in the email ....but since I now have 232 on my email it might take me sometime to find it! Thanks for your input. Between the two of us we will help him get this straightened out.........if he REALLY wants to.
                                    Helen

                                    Skywatch wrote:

                                    > Don,
                                    >
                                    > Please get this photographed. Take at least 5 pics from different angles.
                                    > Oh, also measure it on a micrometer scale. These are actions I have
                                    > taken with my own wife Pamela whenever she had marks.
                                    >
                                    > Bill

                                    DRxDON

                                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                    Get unlimited calls to