Phoenix, AZ Bright Day Flasher - Video

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005

      More from Phoenix...Click the link if you don't receive the images.

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2368

      Phoenix, Arizona Bright Day Flasher - Video

      Date: February 2, 2005 Time: 10:52 a.m.
      Brian, Well life is good here I got a new lens for the camera and got to use it today. It’s a windy day blowing from the east to the west and I got a lot of objects that was travailing that direction. But this thing popped up and I have never seen anything so shinny!

      It was moving east to west but it made a move to the north and continued going north for the rest of the sighting! I have caught orbs before but never had one pulse like this one. It would shine very bright and then go dim and continued doing this pattern while moving in a counter direction of the wind. Thanks Brian.
      Thank you to the witness for the report, photos and footage.
      Photos and Footage © 2005 Mike Di Silvestro.
      Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Bright Day Flasher - Video 2.41 mbs
      http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/daypulsermpeg.mpg

      Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Bright Day Flasher - Video 2.90 mbs
      http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/daypulserend.mpg

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO