Re: [ufodiscussion] Time

  • Helen Philips
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 4 11:12 PM
      Dr Don!

      I'm exactly the same way! At midnight (or 11pm) it's like someone turns on a switch and I'm wide awake until 4 or 5 am. I think it's just the way we're "glued" together. It's sort of a personal, private time to be free to think, read, and do whatever we want to without interruption. I have a son who is an attorney, and he is the same way. It was sort of hard when I was working, (but one gets used to it) ; however, for the "retired lifestyle.......it's great! I have people around me all day long it seems, either the phone ringing, or appointments to keep, etc. etc. I think, even though this is a "partial" complaint, we really enjoy the solitude, otherrwise we would and could force ourselves to change these habits. I really don't want to change though. I've been this way all my life, and I sort of like it! The only time it is really hard is when I have to get up early-early- early to play golf

      Cosmic Light and Blessings to you,
      Helen (Phillips)
      P.S. Hope to meet you in Laughlin!
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 3, 2006
        Huh! You should try posting from over here in GB, Jahnets. I sent
        two emails (one to this list and another to a different list at Yahoogroups)
        13 hours ago and neither of them have posted yet. It seems that the
        internet-servers take Sundays off these days.