Re: [ufodiscussion] 'Project Beta'

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
      Dex,

      You wrote: "I believe we all need to be awakened and deal with the
      possibility of another World War. A war that we're told can be averted. I
      think we've progressed considerably establishing treaties with the various
      alien culture's who claim they have as much right to this planet as we do.
      So, what more do we need to do or be aware in order to side track impending
      devastation of our world?"

      It would probably take me the rest of my life, or longer, to say what
      more I think we need to be aware of over this issue, Dex, but I shall try to
      be brief. In a nutshell, I think we need to be more aware of ourselves -
      especially of the way our own minds are feeding us with impressions of
      reality which may, or may not be true. We humans seem to have something to
      learn about going to war, if the experiences we are having with the
      misguided Global War on Terror are anything to go by. This globally
      disastrous adventure, which has already led us to invade and occupy two
      sovereign countries who were no real threats to us and which is enabling the
      ruling megalomaniac psychopaths in Washington and London to turn our own
      countries into secret-police states (which are themselves regimes of
      terror), was endorsed and committed to by millions of careless-minded people
      who never thought it was necessary to see any evidence that the alleged
      threats to our peace and security were real. To my mind, the message of
      this painful experience is: Don't commit to war unless and until you are
      absolutely sure that the alleged threat is real and unavoidable, otherwise
      you will be destroyed in a d├ębacle of your own making.

      The Nazis and fascists received this lesson in World War II. Now,
      apparently, it is the neocons' turn. Let us see them get their come-uppance
      before we make the same mistake ourselves by committing ourselves to global
      war against nameless, technically super-advanced, alien civilizations, in
      the total absence of any proven threat from them.

      Regards,
      Regan
      _____

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
        This write up is a lot of crock Bill. I don't think any of you are
        going to know the truth about Paul. I knew him.
        Hapless?...He built the Scientific Thunder Corporation. adjacent to
        Kirkland. There, him and his son's produced very sensitive measuring
        devices used aboard satellites...He was rich..a multi-millionaire,
        that is until he became a danger using his know how and wealth
        exposing the Dulce bunch which forced them to break him and his
        company. Genius! His IQ measured 200. I guess you can say that.
        Insane? If you were determined to expose the Dulce Group Grey's and
        their violation's imagine what they would do to you too. They injured
        him several times as warnings until a forced implant took it's toll
        on him. Yeah,...there was an invasion near his home because him and
        Major Edwards was protecting a woman police had brought to him in the
        middle of the night. Paul and Major Edwards were up all night worried
        sick about the 20 or more ships lined up along the horizon. The ebe
        had implanted her but it hadn't been activated yet, I guess it was
        for some kind of control of her. Paul was trying to shield her head
        but the aliens were shooting small pin hole sized pellets that
        penetrated through the shielding believed it's purpose was to
        activate the implant...It did..Paul was aware of two kinds of implant
        the Dulce ET used..A helix and J hook shaped implant that were
        usually imbedded into the asending neural passages in the back of the
        neck of which connected to the hypothalamus part of the brain. X-rays
        had been take of these and consulted physicians determined they
        couldn't be extracted without causing permanent paralysis to the
        person.The aliens communicated to Edwards and Paul via this woman and
        the conversation was very interesting. There's a lot more to Paul and
        his quick abilities for problem solving of which turned out to be a
        major problem for the ebe's. He quickly became familiar with their
        ways and they had telepathically told communicated if he became to
        familiar with them they would break with the contact with him. It was
        their way. Probably a security thing with them. The first developing
        scenario's they tried to win him over in friendship. After awhile he
        learned there was a certain amount of deception and wondered why it
        was so, so, he pursued the alien's requests and was granted pictures
        of sorts. Location coordinates to their bases. That's how he found
        the now infamous Dulce. Sounds to me like 'The discover of it'.
        Anyway this is to long to explain and a lot left unsaid...Left to the
        disinformation circles now..it always has been. It's what I suspect
        is with that write up of yours contradicting Michael Wolf. Geez...
        What makes you think it's more authentic after knowing the extensive
        ways of the alien security systems.
        Look Bill this thing is really scary and I don't scare easily, but if
        you were to know more of the truth about what these intelligence are
        doing in our world you'd wind up being controlled by them...And not a
        person in the world would be able to help you. And if you sought the
        help they would only be placed there to hinder you. Cultural shock
        cushioning and control.
        Remember..I'm referring exclusively to the Dulce Group ebe. Not the
        RETICULIAN's and the other benevolent humanoid's. Travis Walton's
        humanoid ET's are a medical group which in my eye's makes them good
        guy's. They were concerned about the radioactivity emission from
        nuclear power plants. Don't ask how I know because you would never
        believe me.
        Dex
      • Skywatch
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
          Dex,

          All I did was post a review. You have to understand that the author of the
          book definitely states that he is not a ufologist. We know there was disinformation
          fed to Paul, but not all of it had the intended effect as Paul was a very smart cookie.
          The problem with Paul was his obsession and his greeting people at the door
          with a loaded gun. He went off the rails.

          On the other side of the coin, he apparently filmed real UFOs near Kirtland and
          even had orbs show up in his house. This is also stated in the book. This book
          will not answer all the mysteries that surrounded Paul Bennewitz, and now that
          he is gone, we may never know how much of it was fact and how much fiction.

          There will be another book out soon co-authored by Rick Doty titled "Exempt from Disclosure".
          There will be further revelations in that book.

          Bill
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • DRxDON
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
            Bill,

            When you say "orbs" here, are you referring to the very bright dense spheres
            or circles of light like the one in my back yard that I described to you?
            Or is it something more definitively globular and less blinding like a "moon
            glow"?

            Don

            --
            What If --------------------------?
            DRxDON
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
              If the author is not a UFOlogist then how can you take anything he says
              without wondering if it disinformation??? He's not into it, then knows
              nothing...???Hasn't studied it so what kind of conclusions can he possibly
              come to??? Isn't that like a English major writing a book about math???Why
              would you post a review like that Bill unless you related to it in some
              way???

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                Hey Bill, don't doubt for a minute you can't learn the truth about
                anything.

                I've never heard Paul greeting anyone at his door with a gun. Major
                Keyhole used to greet people at his door with a gun. I met a guy
                hitchhiking in Clear lake Calif. A long time ago who was one of those
                people telling me about Keyhole doing that to them. I believe he said
                the gun was a forty-five. After there getting familiar with each
                other, Donald explaining to him his reason for it made a good deal of
                sense.so, all was well. A small world? or are these experiences
                arranged for us? and who's doing the arrangement?
                Paul wasn't afraid. They thought him paranoid because his perception
                was tuned to their telepathy. He, like an exorcist, could sense their
                interference in his life. See a mind force at work beyond the senses.
                I hope you know what I mean. Whenever he made contact with people he
                wanted to share his knowledge with they'd increase the beam they had
                locked on him. It was a terrible experience for him. People not ever
                having a beam locked on to them in their life time could hardly
                believe in such a thing. But these things are very real. I personally
                know about one of Paul's orb materialization's. It happened in his
                bedroom one morning while Merrily and I were getting ready to board a
                plane that same day to see him. I had talked to him on the phone
                before leaving. He said this orb had cutting capability. As he laid
                in his bed watching the orb, it moved over one of his legs then ran
                down the one leg leaving two six inch cuts. He couldn't quite grasp
                why they did that to him, so, he naturally assumed it was just
                another warning. It was. He was given quite a few. Some of them very
                physical. On several occasions there were inoculations. Physical
                needle pricks of some kind of injections. They materialized
                physically in his bedroom and he'd watch them do it. He didn't put up
                a struggle because he assumed it wouldn't do any good anyway. He
                finally started coming to a realization that the injections combined
                with the beam were an attempt to modify his brain. I knew he was in
                danger and tried to get him not to publish his findings. He wouldn't
                listen to me. He was determined to expose them to the world because
                it was our right to know the truth. Brave. And by knowing that truth
                be able to do something about them. You think he wasn't wise to the
                guys living across the street from him. All Air Force. Well, I mean,
                that is, somebody's Air Force.
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                  You know Dex I can relate to that feeling and it really doesn't have
                  anything to do with being brave. It's humanities right to know what is going
                  on period... It isn't that I think by you knowing that you can do anything
                  about it, but at least you will know. It's a matter of honor to me.
                  Knowledge shouldn't be held back... I believe that beam you speak of is what
                  used to make me shake when I started talking about this stuff. Somehow I
                  have overcome it or maybe when the Annunaki took over from Prometheus it
                  stopped. It was as if they knew I had to get this all out and were willing
                  to let me as long as I could express it in a way that was acceptable to
                  them. I've had a few arguements with them and had whole pages erased before
                  I could send them to you guys, but no more shaking...;-)

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                    Jahnet,

                    Greg doessn't bill himself as a ufologist, but he attends lectures and conferences
                    and is familiar with the subject, even more so than some who call themselves
                    ufologists. His book is essentially correct with a few errors here and there.
                    I have known most of the people he mentions and am very familiar with the
                    Bennewitz story. Bennewitz started getting scary when he came to the
                    door with a loaded gun in hand.

                    Bill

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                      The orbs mentioned in the book looked like partially transparent glowing baseballs
                      that would hover near the ceiling.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                        Bill,

                        That's the common impression I have when people speak of "orbs"; something
                        like a "faery globe". I guess what I saw was something much different, a
                        "mini stargate", as you suggested. I was quite sure that it was some kind
                        of "probe" that was keeping an eye on me and the "critter" looking in my
                        window. It makes sense also that it was indeed a mini stargate that dropped
                        the critter off and then picked him up quickly when it darted out of the bush
                        a few minutes before the Blackhawk helicopter arrived and took a few dives
                        into my yard.

                        Don

                        Skywatch wrote:

                        > The orbs mentioned in the book looked like partially transparent glowing baseballs
                        > that would hover near the ceiling.
                        >
                        > Bill

                        DRxDON