'Project Beta'

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
      (Note:) Old and disbelieved report in it's time. Interesting to
      compare with what we've learned today with the emergence of Dr. Dan
      Burish helping support some of the written summation and the demise
      of Dr. Paul Bennwitz and his attempt to release in book form 'Project
      Beta' and the list goes on.

      I believe we all need to be awakened and deal with the possibility of
      another World War. A war that we're told can be averted. I think
      we've progressed considerably establishing treaties with the various
      alien culture's who claim they have as much right to this planet as
      we do. So, what more do we need to do or be aware in order to side
      track impending devastation of our world?

      My question for all of them is...is it us (the public) that have to
      deal with how we can change a destined scenario or does this have to
      be worked out by a higher authority and we sit and wait for the
      results to come in?

      One more thing...By releasing the known knowledge of the galactic
      presence around our world can this help alert and influence the heads
      of state of all country's to consider more seriously the impact of
      the alien presence messages indicating the direction we're supposedly
      headed.

      We've got to find some answers for this now and not later down the
      line when we've passed the point of no return. As a result of the
      history below...

      I promise if our government allowed more opened contact publicly I
      would not feel the need to disclose the history of past suspected
      violations and would center my attention and focus exclusively with
      what exchange occurs aboard the craft of the contacting intelligence
      in the hope and enlightenment of finding solutions to the pending
      dangers to our world.

      All I ask of our governments is to hear out what they can share with
      us in order to assist our public's survival. As a rightful citizen of
      our world I've found that the public is what I'm most concerned
      about.

      Dex

      The Men in Black

      All things considered, UFO research has become pretty much of a
      circus today, and the most intriguing and controversial sideshow
      skirting the edges is the question of the "silencers," or the
      mysterious "Men in Black." There is a strong subliminal appeal in
      these accounts of visits by mysterious dark-suited figures (I have
      been visited myself, as have others I've known) attempting to silence
      UFO witnesses. A typical situation would be that a witness has a UFO
      sighting or UFO-related experience. Shortly thereafter he is visited
      by one or more "odd"-looking men who relate to him the minutest
      details of his experience, even though he has as yet told no one for
      fear of ridicule or other reasons.
      The men warn him about spreading the story of his experience around
      and sometimes even threaten him personally, sometimes obliquely,
      sometimes directly. Any evidence, if it exists, is confiscated in one
      way or another. Sometimes the visit is for some totally meaningless
      reason and the subject of UFOs is hardly mentioned, if at all. But
      again, the men all seem to look alike.
      We actually seem to find ourselves in close proximity to beings who
      obviously must be directly connected in some way with the objects
      themselves or the source behind them, yet they seem to be functioning
      unobtrusively within the framework of our own everyday existence.
      The classic conception of an MIB is a man of indefinite age, medium
      height and dressed completely in black. He always has a black hat and
      often a black turtleneck sweater. They present an appearance often
      described as "strange" or "odd." They speak in a dull monotone
      voice, "like a computer," and are dark-complected with high
      cheekbones, thin lips, pointed chin, and eyes that are mildly slanted.

      The visitors themselves are often on absurd missions. They have
      reportedly posed as salesmen, telephone repairmen or representatives
      from official or unofficial organizations. Their mode of
      transportation is usually large and expensive cars -- Buicks or
      Lincolns, sometimes Cadillacs, all black, of course.
      I might note at this point that their physical appearance also has
      included beings that have pale-greyish skin, and that some of them
      have been seen to have blond hair, yet they wear the clothing and
      drive the cars previously described.
      Their cars often operate with the headlights off, but ghostly purple
      or greenish glows illuminate the interior. Unusual insignia have been
      seen emblazoned on the doors and the license plates are always
      unidentifiable or untraceable.
      The fabric of their clothes has been described as strangely "shiny"
      or thin, but not silky -- almost as if they have been cut from a new
      type of fabric.
      Their often mechanical behavior has caused them to be described by
      some as being like robots or androids (think back to the Dulce lab).
      A lot of descriptions of some of these "folks" are pretty bizarre. A
      businessman's family in Wildwood, New Jersey, was visited by an
      unusually large man whose pants legs hiked up when he sat down,
      revealing a green wire grafted onto his skin and running up his leg.
      There are other cases of MIB appearing on the other side of a wet,
      muddy field after a heavy rain, but having no mud whatever on their
      brightly shined shoes and in the bitter cold, out of nowhere, wearing
      only a thin coat. Their shoes and wallets all seem new and hardly
      broken in.

      They are not alone. They seem to have faceless conspirators in the
      nation's post offices and phone companies. Researchers and witnesses
      often report their mail going astray at an unusually high rate and
      being bothered by bizarre phone calls where they are spoken to by
      metallic, unhuman-sounding voices.
      Unusual noises on the phone, intensifying whenever UFOs are
      mentioned, and voices breaking in on conversations, have all led many
      people to suspect that their phones are being tapped.
      One can't discuss the MIB for long without mentioning the name of
      John A. Keel, an author who has written much about them. Keel has
      done more than any other writer to publicize this bizarre aspect of
      the UFO situation. Keel suggests that the UFO are part of the
      environment itself and come from another time-space continua; that
      most of the UFO phenomena is psychic and psychological rather than
      physical. Well, I personally would not define it that way, although
      those two components are certainly deeply involved in what's going
      on.
      The first noted appearance of the MIB was in 1947, at the scene of
      the Maury Island incident, where some debris was ejected from a disk,
      and subsequently recovered by officials, who loaded them on an Army
      bomber which crashed on takeoff.
      To illustrate a little how bizarre some of the incidents are
      regarding the MIB, I have assembled a short list of some of the more
      interesting factors in some cases:
      o An ex-Air Force man is gassed and interrogated by MIB after he has
      learned classified NASA secrets.

      o Closeup photos of UFOs were seized from a teenager who is also
      directly threatened by MIB.
      o MIB sighted in the lobby of the U.S. State Department leave a
      mysterious artifact.
      o MIB pose as Air Force officers to silence witnesses.
      o MIB tries to buy before-hours Coke and sings to birds in trees.
      o MIB disintegrates a coin in a witness' hand and tells him that his
      heart will do the same if he talks.
      Throughout all this information, I have neglected to mention some
      aspects of the psychology of the Greys. Dr. Paul Bennewitz, in his
      original report to the government entitled "Project Beta," goes into
      some detail, which I will now discuss:

      o The alien, either through evolvement or because the humanoid types
      are "made," will exhibit tendencies for bad logic. They appear to
      have more frailties and weaknesses than the normal Homo Sapien.

      o They are not to be trusted.
      o Because of the aliens' apparent logic system, a key decision cannot
      be made without higher clearance. All are under control of what they
      call "The Keeper," yet it would appear that even this is not the
      final authority. Delays as long as 12-15 hours can occur for a
      decision.
      o Because of this apparent control, individual instantaneous decision-
      making by the alien is limited. If the "plan" goes even slightly out
      of balance or context, they become confused. Faced with this,
      possibly, the humanoids would be the first to run.
      o Psychologically their morale is near disintegration. There is
      pronounced dissension in the ranks -- even with the humanoids.
      o Because of their own internal vulnerability mind-wise to each
      other, there is a basic lack of trust between them.
      o They appear to be totally death-oriented, and because of this,
      absolutely death-fear oriented. This is a psychological advantage.
      o The prime, and weakest area discovered, probed and tested is
      exactly what they have used, thinking it their key strength -- that
      being the manipulation of and control of the mind. Manipulated in
      reverse- psychology they face a situation where they have a
      vulnerable, integrated weakness.
      o They totally respect force.
      Grey Physiology and Anatomy

      The approximate height of most specimens is between 3.5 and 4.5 feet.
      The head, by human standards, is large in comparison with the body.
      Facial features show a pair of eyes described as large, sunken or
      deeply set, far apart or distended more than the human, and slightly
      slanted as Oriental or Mongoloid. No ear lobes or apertures on the
      side of the head were seen. The nose is vague. One or tow holes have
      been mentioned. The mouth area is described as a small slit or
      fissure. In some cases there is no mouth at all. It appears not to
      function as a means for communication or for food. The neck area is
      described as being thin, in some instances not being visible at all
      because of the tightly-knit garment. Most observers describe these
      humanoids as being hairless. Some of the bodies recovered have a
      slight hair-patch atop the head. Others have what appears to be like
      a silver skullcap. There were no breathing attachments or
      communications devices. This suggests telepathy with higher
      intelligence. In one instance there was an opening in the right
      frontal lobe area, revealing a crystalline network. This network
      implies the development of a third brain.
      The arms are described as long and thin, reaching down to the knee
      section. The hangers each contain four fingers, with no thumbs. Three
      fingers are longer than the other. Some are very long. Some are very
      long. Others are very short. No description is available of the legs
      and feet. Some pathologists indicate that that section of the body
      was not developed as we would anticipate, showing that some of these
      beings were adapted to life in the water. There was a webbing effect
      between the fingers on most of the specimens.
      According to most observers, the skin is grey. Some claim it is
      beige, tan or pinkish-grey. No reproductive organs or capabilities
      were discovered. No phallus. No womb. Confirms cloning mentioned by
      other sources. The humanoids appear to be from a mold, sharing
      identical racial and biological characteristics. There is no blood as
      we know it, but there is a fluid which is greyish in color.
      The "Taxonomy of Extra-Terrestrial Humanoids," another offering by
      George Andrews, yields some other observations:

      o Working under the instructions of the humanoids from Rigel (the
      Greys), CIA and former Nazi scientists have developed and deployed
      malignant strains of bacteria and viruses, including AIDS, in order
      to exterminate undesirable elements of the human population.
      o The Greys are almost entirely devoid of emotions, but can obtain
      a "high" by telepathically tuning in the different kinds of intense
      human emotion, such as ecstasy or agony. (Does that explain why UFOs
      have always been seen in regions of war and human conflict?)
      o There are over 1,000 humans in the United States alone who are the
      offspring of intergalactic or extragalactic beings and terrestrial
      humans. (The son of an acquaintance of [deleted in original] is one.)
      o Throughout recorded history, as well as during prehistoric times,
      there has been constant genetic manipulation of and interbreeding
      with humans in order to breed out the less evolved simian traits. The
      Nordic races have participated in this from the beginning, and we are
      as much a part of them as we might suppose.
      o Greys have the ability to camouflage themselves as tall Blonds
      through mental energy projection. Blonds never project themselves as
      Greys. Some Blonds seen with the Greys are physically real, but are
      prisoners of the Greys who have either paralyzed them or have
      destroyed their ability to teleport through time and other
      dimensions. Note: A lot of the material obtained by George Andrews
      has as its source a Blond that is a time traveler that escaped the
      Grey takeover of their system.
      o Both Blonds and Greys have the ability to disintegrate matter into
      energy and then reintegrate the energy back into matter. This ability
      allows them to pass through walls and to transport abductees out of
      their cars with the doors still locked.
      o The original Rigelians were the Blonds until they were invaded by
      the Greys, a parasitic race, who took over and interbred with them.
      The original Rigelians were the ones who seeded the earth. It is
      because of this common ancestry that terrestrial humanity is of such
      interest to both the Blonds and the Greys.
      o Terrestrial human females can be impregnated either on board ship
      or while they sleep in their homes. Males need not be manifested in
      visible form for this to occur.
      o The Blonds now habitate the Procyon system. The conflict between
      the Blonds and the Greys is in a state of temporary truce, although
      the conflict between the Rigelian and the Sirius system is being
      fought actively.
      o The Blonds with speech abilities will respond violently if attacked
      or threatened, but the telepathic ones will respond peacefully.
      o Blonds were sometimes mistaken for angels in earlier centuries.
      They do not seem to age, and consistently appear to be from 27 to 35
      human years old.
      Confused? Well, now you can see why the natural diversity of the way
      things are are hard to sort out for the average researcher. The
      probability that this information is true or partially true remains
      fairly high, based on analysis of what we know about abductions and
      general contact between humans and EBEs that has been documented.

      Real Esoterica -- Sirius and the MIB

      Let's regress for a moment back to the MIB. According to John Keel,
      the MIB often state that they are representatives of the "Nation of
      the Third Eye."
      Based on some of the info we have already researched, it is apparent
      that Sirius has been in contact with us for a long time. According to
      George Hunt Williamson (one of the early contactees) in his
      book "Other Tongues, Other Flesh," the earth allies of Sirius, i.e.,
      the secret societies, use the Eye of Horus as an insignia. This
      symbol has also been seen on the MIB. Secret societies believe that
      there is a Great White Lodge on earth. They call it Shamballa -- and
      consider it to be the spiritual center of the world. Now,
      theosophists such as Alice Bailey say that the Great White Lodge is
      on Sirius. If the All-Seeing-Eye is a symbol of Sirius' earth-allies
      and the MIB wear that symbol, and if Shamballa represents the Great
      White Lodge on earth -- then the MIB are emissaries of Shamballa.
      Sirius and Shamballa are two sides of the same coin. This is verified
      in the book "The Undiscovered Country," by Stephen Jenkins. Jenkins
      was told by Buddhist priests that Shamballa was located in the
      constellation of Orion.

      The entrance to Shamballa on earth is usually placed in the trans-
      Himalayan region. Some assert it is in the heart of the Gobi Desert
      (where there have been allegations of crashed disks and bases).
      According to the explorer Nicholas Roerich, there are caves in the
      Himalayan foothills that have subterranean passages. In one of the
      these passages, there is a stone door that has never been opened,
      because the time for its opening has not yet arrived. In 1930, Doreal
      founded the Brotherhood of the White Temple. He says that the
      entrance to Shamballa is far underground. he goes on to say that
      space bends around Shamballa, and that there is a warp which leads
      into another universe.
      Let's get back to something we can have more of a direct handle on.
      Many times psychics have been called upon by investigative
      authorities to evaluate situations, and in many cases what they have
      contributed has been very helpful.

      This was done in the case of animal mutilations back in 1980 by Peter
      Jordan, who engaged several psychics to render their impressions from
      photos and maps of mutilations and mutilation areas. What follows is
      a condensation of what was found during this exercise.
      Name of Psychic: Ronald Mangravite

      o This animal has been dead a few days.
      o Some parts are decaying faster than others.
      o There is an overload of electrolytes in the body possibly due to
      injection of a citrate.
      o Something wrong with blood. Picking up higher portion of plasma
      which may be lymphatic fluid.
      o Two men working on the animal. Very sharp surgical knives.
      o Men dressed in black. Jumpsuits. Shiny black nylon.
      o Winch line coming down from chopper.
      o Men are skilled ex-military.
      o Something is going to be done with the tissue.
      o Flurometry connection. Spectrophotometers.
      o Choppers are brown or grey.
      o Underground implications.
      o Experimentation with different analytical techniques.
      Name of Psychic: Elisabeth Lerner

      o Paramilitary forces.
      o A serious invasion of American privacy.
      o Non-American Indians part of secret project.
      o The word "Annide."
      o The word "Carmine" or "Karmine."
      o The symbol "dk." o A new wave of mutilations will strike near
      southwest New Mexico.
      o The Hobart Company is involved in this. (Refrigeration equipment?)
      o Three huge, doughnut-shaped objects will be seen in conjunction
      with these new mutilations.
      o Breakthrough in research.
      o Muscle relaxant injections.
      o Someone with the name "Empeda."
      o This is a Mexican operation.
      o Names "Kielman" and "Kelman."
      o Institution with many Lincoln Continentals and Cadillacs.
      o Laboratory underground.
      o Lilly Pharmaceuticals.
      o Roman numerals IVIII [sic].
      o Name "Stephano."
      o The number "1714."
      o Last name "Audler."
      o First name "Mase."
      o Last name "Audli."
      o Jet rocket labs nearby.
      o Domes above the ground.
      o Vehicle ID # MP 1936. Small jeeps.
      o Last name "Plento."
      o Initials "C.B.P." heads operation. Wears brown military shoes.
      Army.
      o Number "1161."
      o Around an oil field.
      o Place where oil crosses in an "X" pattern.
      o Chemical engineering connections.
      o Mustard.
      o Periscope device on bottom of craft. Chopper called "The Shark."
      o Man with blond hair. English features. High forehead. Wears square
      ring. Insignia reads "C.B.P." Has something to do with ammunition.
      Colonel.
      Name of Psychic: Nancy Fuchs

      o Dusk scene. Men talking about some animal's throat. Something
      missing.
      o Cylindrical object.
      o Long thick object inserted into jugular vein.
      o Powerful energy flow emanating from device used to kill cattle.
      o Feeling of tremendous anger and hostility.
      o Research implication. Minerals needed for research.
      o Intimidation of rancher Gomez.
      o Embryos.
      o Thousands of samples needed for this breeding effect.
      o Crossbreeding.
      o Animal dies in seconds.
      o Jolts of electricity through animal.
      o Breeding and genetics involved.
      o Army background.
      o Liquid-filled shoes leave no prints.
      o Marshall. Army. Cap with black rim and gold braid. Pompous. White-
      haired. Very influential. Walks into Pentagon whenever he pleases.
      Commission given 15-18 years ago for mutilation project when he was
      overseas. Grand Marshall. Friend of General MacArthur. Lives in
      Dakotas. Money invested. High- priority issue. Tall. Heavyset. Only
      17 people know of this.
      o Project with $2.5 million allocated early in game for breeding
      experimentation. Late 1960s through Pentagon. More and more money
      invested every year.
      o Land wanted. Want to destroy ranchers prime source of income.
      o John Mitchell connected to this.
      o Howard Hughes.
      o Uranium connection.
      o Picture complex. Faction-ridden.
      o Interest in speeding up growth of cattle.
      o Importance of pancreas.
      Well, there you have that little presentation. I don't know what
      exactly to make of it, but there it is. Certainly a non-UFO
      implication here, however, it only relates to THREE mutilations. How
      about the other 10,000 -- most of which have the UFO connection? What
      did I tell you about a multi-level reality?

      At this point, I will put some references and excerpts from some
      volumes that I believe are relevant to all the things we've been
      talking about. Where I feel it is applicable, I will comment on them.

      "The Goblin Universe"
      (p222) The ability to materialize mental constructs is not unknown.
      Suppose one creates a field with the mind that is strong enough to
      attract supercharged particles. The particles are real but unstable
      in their assemblage since the stability depends on the intermediate
      mental component.
      (p223) Physical aspect of UFOs and other phenomena lie in the
      behavior of electromagnetic fields.
      (p124) If all UFO incidents were chance encounters, someone would
      have obtained a filmed record or a series of stills years ago. The
      only way that such episodes can be engineered so that they remain
      total mysteries is for the entities to have advance knowledge of any
      situation before it occurs.
      (p117, referencing John Keel) These entities labor to cultivate
      belief in various frames of reference, and then they create new
      manifestation which support those beliefs.
      (p120) Illness is common after close contact with some beings.
      (p122) Guy Underwood classified primary geomagnetic currents into
      three classes: water lines, aquastats, and track lines. Some magnetic
      signals appear as spirals, others are linear. Gnats and flies
      congregate above magnetic patterns.
      "Extra-Terrestrials Among Us"

      (p2-3) On several occasions after UFOs flew over missile sites, it
      was found that the targeting of the missiles had changed, and the
      warheads had to be replaced.
      (p3) On 22 June 1980 a UFO that was 10 miles in diameter was reported
      over the Kuwait oil fields.
      (p4) On July 30, 1985, a UFO over Mongolia that was 10 km in diameter
      was reported heading south. It was sighted by a Chinese jet and
      reported in the "Japan Times." The Unites States ignored this report.
      (p8) JANAP-146 specifies up to 10 years in prison and $10,000 in
      fines for anyone in government service who makes unauthorized public
      statements about UFO phenomena. The British Official Secrets Act
      makes similar provisions.
      (p9) Many routes of UFOs take the form of an isosceles triangle.
      (p16) On September 14, 1978, a UFO as big as an ocean liner flew over
      Italy, and over Rome on the 15th and 16th. Comment: This was two
      weeks before Pope John Paul I was found dead under suspicious
      circumstances. He was killed between September 28-29. Autopsy was
      refused. It was rumored he intended to reveal the Fatima message of
      1917.
      (p 20) UFOs dart around in daylight at speeds which cannot be seen.
      (p22) An individual having one CE experience usually has another.
      (p24) There is no basis to support psychiatric pathology for UFO
      witnesses.
      (p24) Dr. Brian T. Clifford (Pentagon) announces on October 5, 1982,
      that contact between U.S. citizens and extraterrestrials on their
      vehicles is illegal. Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal
      Regulations (adopted July 16, 1969, before the first manned lunar
      landing) says that anyone guilty of this becomes a wanted criminal to
      be jailed for one year and fined $5,000. The NASA administrator is
      empowered to determine WITH OR WITHOUT A HEARING that a person has
      been "ET-exposed" and impose INDETERMINATE quarantine under armed
      guard, which cannot be broken even by court order.
      (p89) Mars has a history of transient phenomena.
      (p90) Temporary brilliant spots on Mars were reported by astronomers
      in 1890, 1892, 1900, 1911, 1924, 1937, 1952, 1954, 1967, and 1971.
      The distribution was non-random. Intensely dark spots, transient in
      nature, were reported on Mars in 1925, 1952, and 1954.
      (p93) About 33% of abductees are able to remember the experiences
      without hypnotic regression. 66% of the abductees were alone when
      abducted.
      (p94) Some abductees did not return but vanished permanently or were
      found dead after a UFO encounter.
      (p25) Records of the 687 B.C. battle between the Assyrians and the
      Hebrews indicate that "a blast from heaven" reduced the bodies of
      185,000 Assyrians to ashes but left their clothes intact.
      (p145) Morris K. Jessup died under mysterious circumstances after a
      copy of his book "Case for the UFO" was sent to the Chief of the
      Office of Naval Research (ONR) in Washington.
      (p146 -- comments from "Case for the UFO")

      o Falls from the sky of flesh, blood, reptiles, etc., were due to
      either spoiled food or cleaning of holding tanks.
      o Comments describe TWO different space races who share the planet
      with us without our knowledge. They are not visitors -- they have
      been here longer than we have. They feel more at ease in the ocean.
      o The little men were almost wiped out by a serpent race identified
      only as the "S-men." S-men are ravenous for red meat, extremely
      materialistic, and are greedy for power. Comment: Sounds like the
      Deros of Shavarian fame.
      (p147) Thanks to Allen Dulles in partnership with Reinhard Gehlen,
      the Gestapo was transplanted intact into the United States system as
      the CIA, without the knowledge or consent of American citizens.
      Comment: Remember Reagan placing wreaths on graves of SS
      stormtroopers at the 40th anniversary of WWII? Roots of that symbolic
      gesture go deep.

      (p147) Reference the Intelligence Identity Protection Act of 1981:
      Freedom to speak about anything but the CIA. Some claim that
      concentration camps have already been built. Activation was sealed by
      Executive Order Rex 84. The next REX exercise in in 1988.
      (p148) Jessup: "I believe that space structures of 5-10 miles in
      diameter are sufficiently large to produce intelligently directed
      storms."
      (p150) Alleged alien comment in annotated edition of "Case for the
      UFO": "Men frozen helpless make good prey."
      (p151) Dr. James E. McDonald thought that the Federal Power
      Commission was evading the evidence concerning UFO involvement in the
      total power failure that paralyzed New York on July 13, 1965, and
      dared to say so in front of a Congressional committee.
      (p152) On June 13, 1971, James E. McDonald was found dead under
      mysterious circumstances, shot through the head with a pistol by his
      side.
      (p153) Murder disguised as suicide is one of the well-known
      specialties of the CIA.
      (p153) There is ample documentation suggesting that among the highest-
      priority covert operations of the CIA are those supplying heroin to
      the Mafia. The "war on drugs" is in fact a war on the independent
      drug dealer who constitutes a threat to the Mafia monopoly. Comment:
      Additional ways to subdue the population or eliminate undesirables?
      (p156) Karen Silkwood's murder disguised as auto accident.
      (p159) George Adamski, contactee in the 1950s had a special
      government passport. Possible CIA disinformation agent.
      (p162) Although mutilations were reported in England as early as 1904-
      1905, ("Winter of Weirdness"), the large-scale operations there began
      in 1973.
      (p163) A rancher and his sons saw a UFO as big as a hotel which was
      accompanied by four smaller ones. Rectangular in shape, 300-400 feet
      long, and 60 feet high. A helicopter approached it and turned into a
      small UFO.
      (p163) Phantom cars appear on roads, follow people, and disappear.
      (p163) A rancher and his wife looked at a UFO 5/8 of a mile away and
      reported that two appendages emerged from the egg-shaped object.
      (p164) Apparently UFOs have the capability of invisibility.

      (p164) Materialization of a Bigfoot before a witness.
      (p164) Dematerialization of Bigfoot before witness who shot it with a
      16-gauge shotgun at point-blank range into its stomach.
      (p166) On August 21, 1975, a sheriff was chasing an unmarked
      helicopter in his plane in southwestern Nebraska at 0430 when the
      lights on the helicopter went out, and the only thing seem on the
      ground was a missile silo.
      (p166) About the time mutilations began in earnest (1973 wave), a new
      branch of science was beginning to develop -- biogeochemistry --
      analysis of mineral and oil deposits by analysis of tissues of
      herbivorous animals.
      (p168) An elderly lady in Arkansas in 1979 injured herself and was
      cut during a fall. The injuries were repaired by two aliens, who gave
      her a piece of metal with pyramids and six- pointed stars on it. The
      aliens told her they "consumed juice," but not the kind consumed by
      humans. Six weeks later, she was out looking for her dog and spotted
      a horse lying on its side, unconscious.
      Two men in white, dressed like surgeons, were at work on the horse.
      There were two Air Force helicopters parked in the clearing, two men
      in Air Force uniforms, and the same two aliens who had helped her
      after her fall. The lady was spotted by the group and she was
      overtaken by a helicopter which flashed a blue light on her which
      burned her clothing. Help arrived as the helicopter retreated, and
      she was brought to the local hospital. People having nothing to do
      with the hospital staff began turning up to question her. After
      release she was harassed at all hours by strangers who insisted on
      questioning her, repeating the same questions over and over again.
      The couple moved to a different state, only to have it start all over
      again. MUFON began investigating this case, but as of 1986 had not
      yet made public its conclusions. Research into the case began in
      1980.
      (p171) Tissue samples taken from a carcass revealed the presence of
      chlorpromazine, a tranquilizer.
      (p171 comment by Gabe Valdez) "Whoever is doing these mutilations are
      highly organized and have a lot of resources."
      (p172) The theory of biogeochemical basis for the mutilations fails
      to account for the fact that mutilations are worldwide.
      (p174) When FBI agent Rommel was given $50K to investigate the
      mutilations in one district in New Mexico, all mutilations in that
      district stopped during the year.
      (p177) The Condon Report, Rommel Report, and the Warren Report all
      have a resemblance.
      (p177) The human tendency to avoid facing unpleasant facts may allow
      parasitic entities to "farm us."
      (p178) A seven-year-old heifer was found whose unborn calf had been
      removed with breaking the placental bag.
      (p181) U.S. Senate lied to by Pentagon in 1968 during Senate hearings
      on UFOs.
      (p200) In an anonymous letter to a Denver paper on April 8, 1983, it
      was told that the mutilations are being done by a secret government
      group called Delta. Animal parts are used to test effects of germ
      warfare and poison (cyanide and dioxin) they are testing on civilians
      in America. Testing is associated with black helicopters. Helicopters
      are also used to ferry heroin and cocaine. Delta bases said to be all
      underground on Indian Reservations. HQ for operations and where a lot
      of choppers are based in 28 miles east of Albuquerque on I-40, then
      14 miles north on a dirt road into the Laguna Indian Reservation.
      Comment: Disinformation attempt?
      (p204, UPI story, February 2, 1984) Dr. James Womack at Texas A&M
      University announced his discovery that humans share "perfect match"
      chromosomes with cattle. The perfect match is with portions of the
      21st chromosome pair, a strand known to carry characteristics of
      Mongolism or Down's Syndrome, associated with mental retardation. Dr.
      Womack says, "We must have more in common than previously believed."
      (p205, 1984 letter) A recent arrival on the nutritional scene is
      protomorphogens, or glandulars -- ground up glands of cattle. If one
      takes these for a year you get "hooked" on them. Your own glands stop
      producing hormones.
      Many EBEs have no alimentary canals and no glands. In some cancer
      clinics, these glandulars are used to treat cancer victims, and so
      are glands from human fetuses.
      (p206) What is happening with the mutilations would make sense in
      human terms if the location on which the cattle grazed was important,
      or the parts taken could be used geobiologically (which they aren't).
      (p208) UFOs are: Extraterrestrial, ultraterrestrial,
      interdimensional, and time travelers.
      (p208) Some UFOs behave as if the UFO itself was a living organism.
      Comment: Refer to Trevor James Constable's book "Sky Creatures," for
      a discussion of biological aeroforms, of "Flying Saucers at Etibi-
      Raa," by Wendell Stevens for a discussion of just that subject.
      (p208) Entities with cyborg-like traits, having both mechanical and
      biological features, turn up quite frequently in reports.
      (p208) It is odd that among the viruses there are some that look like
      UFOs, like T. Bacteriophage. Do some UFO have the ability to operate
      in the micro-dimension of viruses? Comment: In the discipline of Yoga
      is noted the ability to become large or small.
      (p209) Anyone with more access to even one more dimension than we
      have access to could evade our most carefully planned investigations
      indefinitely.
      (p210) Modern brain capacity: 1300cc Cro-magnon man: 1400cc Baskop
      man (megroid [sic] race): 1800cc
      The last two appeared quite suddenly.
      (p210) Theory of Max H. Flindt attributes paradoxically rapid
      development of the human brain to interbreeding between primitive
      humanity and ETs.
      According to Flindt, schizophrenia is caused by subconscious racial
      memory of the ET branch of the family tree, longing for home.
      Considerable differences between glandular and nervous systems
      between primitive humans and ETs would provide a basis for traumatic
      tension associated with regressed memory.
      (p210) Our civilization has forgotten the existence of other
      intelligent beings in the universe.
      (p211) The idea that Homo Sapiens is unique is becoming no longer
      tenable.
      Digitized by, and available from, IllumiNet BBS 4043771141
    • Chuck Zukowski
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
        (made the paper today)
        chuck zukowski
        www.ufonut.com

        MUFON field investigators want to ID flying objects

        BY RYANNE SCOTT The Slice

        Mutual UFO Network is serious about finding UFOs. MUFON�s field investigators use scientific methods and investigation techniques to pin down the strange things people see in the sky. They�ve got a 90 percent success rate turning UFOs into identified flying objects, said Colorado MUFON assistant state director Ed Burke, of Cimarron Hills.
        Sightings often turn out to be meteorites, solar flares or, in one case, the International Space Station dumping wastewater. And what of the other 10 percent that remain unidentified?
        First, let�s get past the �giggle factor.�
        You know, the ubiquitous, obvious jokes directed at people interested in UFOs � references to guys wearing tin foil hats, obsessing over science fiction and the like. Ha ha ha. What a laugh.
        �Are we the only ones created in this universe? No,� said MUFON state director Leslie Varnicle, of Elizabeth. �Anyone who can look out into the stars and think surely has come to a conclusion that we are not alone nor are we the most advanced civilization in this universe.�
        Two-thirds of Americans think the universe is home to other forms of intelligent life, according a September 2002 poll by the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
        So what�s so funny about looking for clues that other civilizations exist? Nothing. It�s pure science, MUFON members believe.
        The world�s largest civilian UFO research organization, MUFON was founded nearly 40 years ago by two McDonnell Douglas engineers.
        In Colorado, the group has about 165 members and 20 trained investigators, whose day jobs range from bakers and nurses to police officers and engineers.
        When Chuck Zukowski tells people he�s a UFO investigator, he gets a more positive response than when he mentions his other volunteer job � deputy sheriff with the El Paso County Sheriff�s reserve unit. He�s also a graphics design engineer for Motorola.
        Zukowski loves all his investigations, �especially the ones that take you in the middle of nowhere, looking for something most people would run from.�
        He has investigated human abductions, craft sightings near the Garden of the Gods, extraterrestrial sightings near Powers Boulevard and a crash sighting near Black Forest.
        He�s best known for a 2002 dig in Roswell, N.M., which was featured on a SciFi Channel special.
        �All artifacts found at the dig are stored at the University of New Mexico�s Archeology Department for further analysis, pending funding,� said Zukowski, who�ll go back to Roswell for a dig in May.
        Burke got involved in the group in the early 1990s, when a friend from Goddard Astronomy Club confided he�d had �abduction problems.�
        �He�d seen something in the sky going to a bar. It looked like a guy but transformed into a creature,� said Burke, a satellite engineer for a local aerospace company. �I kind of went, �Yeah, what were you drinking?��
        When Burke moved to Colorado, he trained as a MUFON field investigator.
        He focuses on nuts and bolts data, using Occam�s Razor � which says the simplest answer is usually the correct one � as a guiding principle.
        Burke gets his leads when people call or e-mail reports to Colorado MUFON�s Web site. They trickle in.
        �We don�t hear about the majority of sightings. Frequently people will call the police department or NORAD,� Burke said. �Occasionally, they�ll refer people to MUFON. Usually, the guy at the desk blows them off.�
        When a report comes in, Burke calls the person who filed it, asks him to fill out forms, give a brief description and draw a picture of the sighting.
        Then he investigates the area and checks for data that could explain it.
        Details are often elusive: People get excited or don�t write down details or may exaggerate.
        Once, a man reported that he saw a hook-tailed comet around sunset.
        Odd, Burke thought.
        He talked to a fellow MUFON member and found out that at the same day and time, the International Space Station was dumping wastewater.
        �I tried to tell this (guy) what it was, and he said, �No it couldn�t be that. It was only 1,000 feet high,� Burke said. �So people don�t know what to reference. They think it�s something real close. In reality, it�s in orbit.�
        One man claimed an alien woman in a bar pulled a gun on him.
        �That, I found in a police report. Yeah, it happened, but he probably had too much to drink and offended the wrong woman,� said Burke, who directed the man to a psychiatric nurse in Denver.
        The nurse concluded that the man was severely depressed and was self-medicating with alcohol.
        �That�s one reason we�re a network: Hopefully we can refer people to the right people,� Burke said.
        Though investigators mainly clear up confusion, it�s the universe�s great unknowns that keep them searching.
        �It�s a mystery and I�d like to know the answers,� Burke said. �What�s going on and what�s really happening here?�

        UFO reporting Web sites

        c Colorado MUFON, report a UFO sighting at www.comufon.org or call the hotline number at (303) 451-5992. All reports are confidential. c National UFO Reporting Center report a UFO sighting at www.nwlink. com/~ufocntr/ or call (206) 722-3000. This Web site has a searchable database for UFO sightings, but names can be kept confidential. c At UFO Nut, www.ufonut.com, report a sighting to local investigator Chuck Zukowski, a Briargate-based investigator who was featured in the SciFi Channel�s �Roswell: Startling New Evidence� special. Zukowski will also speak a several conferences and may be featured in an upcoming special, �Life in the Universe,� hosted by Peter Jennings.

        MUFON meetings

        The local MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) chapter meets from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Gold Hill Police Station, 705 S. Nevada Ave.
        The group will screen a video lecture, �Flying Circles in British Airspace: Evidence of Advanced Technology,� from the 2004 MUFON International Symposium. In it, Nick Redfern discusses the 1993 appearance of �flying triangles,� which convinced some Royal Air Force and Ministry of Defense members of the presence of an advanced, high-performance technology not built by man.
        Call 550-0942 for more details.

        Become a field investigator

        Colorado MUFON always needs trained field investigators. The pay is low � nothing � and sometimes investigators face some �real interesting situations� with people, state director Leslie Varnicle said.
        To become a certified field investigator, a person must pass the investigator�s exam with a score of least 80 percent. Although it�s an open-book test, MUFON recommends attending training sessions held at the monthly state meeting. This can help a person understand unfamiliar areas in the training manual.
        The MUFON Field Investigators Manual can be ordered at www.mufon.com/manual. html for $25, plus $3.50 shipping. You must purchase a manual for use and reference during field investigations.
        Visit www.comufon.org for details.

      • Regan Power
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2005
          Dex,

          You wrote: "I believe we all need to be awakened and deal with the
          possibility of another World War. A war that we're told can be averted. I
          think we've progressed considerably establishing treaties with the various
          alien culture's who claim they have as much right to this planet as we do.
          So, what more do we need to do or be aware in order to side track impending
          devastation of our world?"

          It would probably take me the rest of my life, or longer, to say what
          more I think we need to be aware of over this issue, Dex, but I shall try to
          be brief. In a nutshell, I think we need to be more aware of ourselves -
          especially of the way our own minds are feeding us with impressions of
          reality which may, or may not be true. We humans seem to have something to
          learn about going to war, if the experiences we are having with the
          misguided Global War on Terror are anything to go by. This globally
          disastrous adventure, which has already led us to invade and occupy two
          sovereign countries who were no real threats to us and which is enabling the
          ruling megalomaniac psychopaths in Washington and London to turn our own
          countries into secret-police states (which are themselves regimes of
          terror), was endorsed and committed to by millions of careless-minded people
          who never thought it was necessary to see any evidence that the alleged
          threats to our peace and security were real. To my mind, the message of
          this painful experience is: Don't commit to war unless and until you are
          absolutely sure that the alleged threat is real and unavoidable, otherwise
          you will be destroyed in a débacle of your own making.

          The Nazis and fascists received this lesson in World War II. Now,
          apparently, it is the neocons' turn. Let us see them get their come-uppance
          before we make the same mistake ourselves by committing ourselves to global
          war against nameless, technically super-advanced, alien civilizations, in
          the total absence of any proven threat from them.

          Regards,
          Regan
          _____

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
            This write up is a lot of crock Bill. I don't think any of you are
            going to know the truth about Paul. I knew him.
            Hapless?...He built the Scientific Thunder Corporation. adjacent to
            Kirkland. There, him and his son's produced very sensitive measuring
            devices used aboard satellites...He was rich..a multi-millionaire,
            that is until he became a danger using his know how and wealth
            exposing the Dulce bunch which forced them to break him and his
            company. Genius! His IQ measured 200. I guess you can say that.
            Insane? If you were determined to expose the Dulce Group Grey's and
            their violation's imagine what they would do to you too. They injured
            him several times as warnings until a forced implant took it's toll
            on him. Yeah,...there was an invasion near his home because him and
            Major Edwards was protecting a woman police had brought to him in the
            middle of the night. Paul and Major Edwards were up all night worried
            sick about the 20 or more ships lined up along the horizon. The ebe
            had implanted her but it hadn't been activated yet, I guess it was
            for some kind of control of her. Paul was trying to shield her head
            but the aliens were shooting small pin hole sized pellets that
            penetrated through the shielding believed it's purpose was to
            activate the implant...It did..Paul was aware of two kinds of implant
            the Dulce ET used..A helix and J hook shaped implant that were
            usually imbedded into the asending neural passages in the back of the
            neck of which connected to the hypothalamus part of the brain. X-rays
            had been take of these and consulted physicians determined they
            couldn't be extracted without causing permanent paralysis to the
            person.The aliens communicated to Edwards and Paul via this woman and
            the conversation was very interesting. There's a lot more to Paul and
            his quick abilities for problem solving of which turned out to be a
            major problem for the ebe's. He quickly became familiar with their
            ways and they had telepathically told communicated if he became to
            familiar with them they would break with the contact with him. It was
            their way. Probably a security thing with them. The first developing
            scenario's they tried to win him over in friendship. After awhile he
            learned there was a certain amount of deception and wondered why it
            was so, so, he pursued the alien's requests and was granted pictures
            of sorts. Location coordinates to their bases. That's how he found
            the now infamous Dulce. Sounds to me like 'The discover of it'.
            Anyway this is to long to explain and a lot left unsaid...Left to the
            disinformation circles now..it always has been. It's what I suspect
            is with that write up of yours contradicting Michael Wolf. Geez...
            What makes you think it's more authentic after knowing the extensive
            ways of the alien security systems.
            Look Bill this thing is really scary and I don't scare easily, but if
            you were to know more of the truth about what these intelligence are
            doing in our world you'd wind up being controlled by them...And not a
            person in the world would be able to help you. And if you sought the
            help they would only be placed there to hinder you. Cultural shock
            cushioning and control.
            Remember..I'm referring exclusively to the Dulce Group ebe. Not the
            RETICULIAN's and the other benevolent humanoid's. Travis Walton's
            humanoid ET's are a medical group which in my eye's makes them good
            guy's. They were concerned about the radioactivity emission from
            nuclear power plants. Don't ask how I know because you would never
            believe me.
            Dex
          • Skywatch
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
              Dex,

              All I did was post a review. You have to understand that the author of the
              book definitely states that he is not a ufologist. We know there was disinformation
              fed to Paul, but not all of it had the intended effect as Paul was a very smart cookie.
              The problem with Paul was his obsession and his greeting people at the door
              with a loaded gun. He went off the rails.

              On the other side of the coin, he apparently filmed real UFOs near Kirtland and
              even had orbs show up in his house. This is also stated in the book. This book
              will not answer all the mysteries that surrounded Paul Bennewitz, and now that
              he is gone, we may never know how much of it was fact and how much fiction.

              There will be another book out soon co-authored by Rick Doty titled "Exempt from Disclosure".
              There will be further revelations in that book.

              Bill
[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • DRxDON
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                Bill,

                When you say "orbs" here, are you referring to the very bright dense spheres
                or circles of light like the one in my back yard that I described to you?
                Or is it something more definitively globular and less blinding like a "moon
                glow"?

                Don

                --
                What If --------------------------?
                DRxDON
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                  If the author is not a UFOlogist then how can you take anything he says
                  without wondering if it disinformation??? He's not into it, then knows
                  nothing...???Hasn't studied it so what kind of conclusions can he possibly
                  come to??? Isn't that like a English major writing a book about math???Why
                  would you post a review like that Bill unless you related to it in some
                  way???

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                    Hey Bill, don't doubt for a minute you can't learn the truth about
                    anything.

                    I've never heard Paul greeting anyone at his door with a gun. Major
                    Keyhole used to greet people at his door with a gun. I met a guy
                    hitchhiking in Clear lake Calif. A long time ago who was one of those
                    people telling me about Keyhole doing that to them. I believe he said
                    the gun was a forty-five. After there getting familiar with each
                    other, Donald explaining to him his reason for it made a good deal of
                    sense.so, all was well. A small world? or are these experiences
                    arranged for us? and who's doing the arrangement?
                    Paul wasn't afraid. They thought him paranoid because his perception
                    was tuned to their telepathy. He, like an exorcist, could sense their
                    interference in his life. See a mind force at work beyond the senses.
                    I hope you know what I mean. Whenever he made contact with people he
                    wanted to share his knowledge with they'd increase the beam they had
                    locked on him. It was a terrible experience for him. People not ever
                    having a beam locked on to them in their life time could hardly
                    believe in such a thing. But these things are very real. I personally
                    know about one of Paul's orb materialization's. It happened in his
                    bedroom one morning while Merrily and I were getting ready to board a
                    plane that same day to see him. I had talked to him on the phone
                    before leaving. He said this orb had cutting capability. As he laid
                    in his bed watching the orb, it moved over one of his legs then ran
                    down the one leg leaving two six inch cuts. He couldn't quite grasp
                    why they did that to him, so, he naturally assumed it was just
                    another warning. It was. He was given quite a few. Some of them very
                    physical. On several occasions there were inoculations. Physical
                    needle pricks of some kind of injections. They materialized
                    physically in his bedroom and he'd watch them do it. He didn't put up
                    a struggle because he assumed it wouldn't do any good anyway. He
                    finally started coming to a realization that the injections combined
                    with the beam were an attempt to modify his brain. I knew he was in
                    danger and tried to get him not to publish his findings. He wouldn't
                    listen to me. He was determined to expose them to the world because
                    it was our right to know the truth. Brave. And by knowing that truth
                    be able to do something about them. You think he wasn't wise to the
                    guys living across the street from him. All Air Force. Well, I mean,
                    that is, somebody's Air Force.
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 12, 2005
                      You know Dex I can relate to that feeling and it really doesn't have
                      anything to do with being brave. It's humanities right to know what is going
                      on period... It isn't that I think by you knowing that you can do anything
                      about it, but at least you will know. It's a matter of honor to me.
                      Knowledge shouldn't be held back... I believe that beam you speak of is what
                      used to make me shake when I started talking about this stuff. Somehow I
                      have overcome it or maybe when the Annunaki took over from Prometheus it
                      stopped. It was as if they knew I had to get this all out and were willing
                      to let me as long as I could express it in a way that was acceptable to
                      them. I've had a few arguements with them and had whole pages erased before
                      I could send them to you guys, but no more shaking...;-)

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                        Jahnet,

                        Greg doessn't bill himself as a ufologist, but he attends lectures and conferences
                        and is familiar with the subject, even more so than some who call themselves
                        ufologists. His book is essentially correct with a few errors here and there.
                        I have known most of the people he mentions and am very familiar with the
                        Bennewitz story. Bennewitz started getting scary when he came to the
                        door with a loaded gun in hand.

                        Bill

                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                          The orbs mentioned in the book looked like partially transparent glowing baseballs
                          that would hover near the ceiling.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 13, 2005
                            Bill,

                            That's the common impression I have when people speak of "orbs"; something
                            like a "faery globe". I guess what I saw was something much different, a
                            "mini stargate", as you suggested. I was quite sure that it was some kind
                            of "probe" that was keeping an eye on me and the "critter" looking in my
                            window. It makes sense also that it was indeed a mini stargate that dropped
                            the critter off and then picked him up quickly when it darted out of the bush
                            a few minutes before the Blackhawk helicopter arrived and took a few dives
                            into my yard.

                            Don

                            Skywatch wrote:

                            > The orbs mentioned in the book looked like partially transparent glowing baseballs
                            > that would hover near the ceiling.
                            >
                            > Bill

                            DRxDON