Sonora Sightings - Jan 2005 Clips Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005

      More interesting images. Click the link if you can't access the links in the article.

      http://www.sonorasightings.com/83349.html

      CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION

      TWO GLOWING OBJECTS INTERACT

      After weeks of rain, half dollar-sized snow, clouds and fog, the skies cleared enough to observe two objects as they interacted. The original object was spotted at 6:42 PM heading North. Thought, at first to be a satellite, this glowing object passes a star, then a second object enters from the West and stops abruptly, while the first object changes direction and swings around the second object from below. This event was videotaped by two witnesses on separate Sony Camcorders. This clip was videotaped by my associate videographer.

      CLIP FROM SECOND CAMERA OF OBJECTS INTERACTING

      This clip is of the same objects taken from the other witness' camcorder.

      MORPHING OBJECT

      As we faced West, an object appeared at 9:27 PM over Lyons Bald Mountain. The object was observed by both witnesses as it changed shape, then disappeared.

      OBJECT HOVERS NEAR BEACON

      Another object appeared to the left of the beacon light on Lyons Bald Mountain at 9:41 PM and hovered for a few minutes. The object vanished abruptly.

      COLOR CHANGING OBJECT

      At 11:02 PM, both witnesses observed an object to the West that brightened and dimmed while changing color. The above clip is from my camcorder.

      COLOR CHANGING OBJECT FROM OTHER CAMCORDER

      The clip above is from the camcorder of my associate. The clip begins in Night Vision and then was switched to normal mode.

      OBJECT REACTS TO FLASHLIGHT

      In this clip, I decided to signal the object with a flashlight. Watch what happens as the object appears to react. This clip is from the footage taken by my associate.

      ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE OF OBJECT'S REACTION

      This is the clip from my camcorder as I used the flashlight to signal the object.

      OBJECT AND AIRPLANE

      Facing Southwest from Longeway Road at 7:53 PM, two witnesses videotaped an object that appeared over Lyons Bald Mountain. Object was travelling to the left and stopped, hovering over the mountain as an airplane travelled towards it. This event was captured on separate Sony camcorders.

      GLOWING OBJECT

      An object was spotted skimming over Lyons Bald Mountain at 15 degrees arc heading Northeast at 6:21 PM. Object passed over a star, dimmed and rapidly disappeared.

      COLOR CHANGING OBJECT

      At 1:20 AM, my associate, Johnny Anonymous, captured this object over his location in Twain Harte, CA, east of Sonora. This object changed color rapidly as it headed Southwest.

      DAYTIME "ROD"

      At 12:36 PM, I set my camcorder up to record near the edge of my roof looking at the sun's corona. When I went back and looked at the video, I managed to capture a "Rod" object as it flew over the roof.

      Unknown Object

      Since the Sonora Sightings began with photographs taken of unidentified aerial objects, we decided to take pictures of the sky at random and see what would happen. At 4:42 PM, this object appeared in a photograph above Lyons Bald Mountain. The object was not seen when the photograph was taken. Photo taken with the Sony Digital Camcorder Model # DCR TRV-260.

      Close-up and inverted view of the object.

      Close up of object using Edge Detection

      GLOWING OBJECT

      Today, we observed fifteen objects in the course of the night, ten objects between 6:16 and 7:10 PM. The first was an object that appeared over our heads at 6:16 PM, glowing brightly, then dimming and disappearing as it headed North. Object was observed by three witnesses.

      DISAPPEARING "SLOW MOVER"

      At 6:58, a slow moving object was witnessed travelling to the North, quickly dimming and then suddenly disappeared. Video courtesy of my associate videographer.

      "FAST MOVER" OBJECT

      This object was observed by three witnesses as it moved to the North-Northeast, passing stars as it brightened. Object was sighted at 7:06 PM and was the tenth object observed. This object was also captured by my associate videographer.

      MORPHING OBJECT

      Moving from our observation area in Sonora, we went to Longeway Road, south of Twain Harte where we have a panoramic view of Lyons Bald Mountain. At 10:04 PM, another object was sighted to the West above the mountain. This object seemed to change shape as it moved to the South.

      RED DIMMING OBJECT

      At 10:23 PM, a red object was observed hovering over Lyons Bald Mountain. Object dimmed, then disappeared.

      TWO OBJECTS - ONE DISAPPEARS

      An object appeared, travelling to the North over Lyons Bald Mountain at 10:43 PM. Another object appeared just under the first, brightened and then disappeared. The first object continued North before disappearing as well.