Re: [ufodiscussion] Allies of Humanity PT. 1

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      DrxDon I could not have said it any better, he does think the road begins and ends with him. You are also correct in your astute observation of his followers . I say this because of the response I received after the interview aired , and the letters, phone calls and some of the questions I was asked concerning his group were all about Marshall and his followers.
      That said , I believe , Marshall believes totally in what he's penned.
      Ted