RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Allies of Humanity

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      I have found that different factions of beings are going to have different
      perspectives even among aliens. To me when someone thinks a thought about
      someone or a race and includes all of that race, they are dumping whether
      they are alien or human. Let me see if I can explain what I mean by this
      better. The being that stopped me from thinking those words was thinking
      aproximately the same way. My thinking that way was putting it on him and
      even though I didn't mean it in a bad way(which is why slang is so bad),I
      was putting the energy out there. This is one of mankinds biggest problems,
      that they don't realize and try harder to control their thoughts. They let
      their mind run, when the mind is a "tool". So to believe in the Devil
      creates him and gives him power over you... This is what those aliens were
      talking about in your friends letter/memo???, most of them know how their
      minds are creating. Because humanity doesn't face the fact that they are
      creating stuff they don't really want to create it makes them dangerous to
      others...