Nephilim Apocalypse - Introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005

      Interesting book from Patrick Heron. The first 3 chapters are online and I'm posting them seperately. Click the link if you can't proceed to the next page or don't receive the images.

      http://www.nephilimapocalypse.com/_theBook/introduction.asp

      Introduction
      For almost 5000 years, the pyramids have asked more questions than they have answered. Many books have been written which have uncovered incredible facts concerning their construction and their astronomical qualities. We have learned that the Pyramids of Giza are aligned with certain star constellations. It has also been discovered that other similar structures in Mexico and Cambodia also have astronomical significance.

      The Great Pyramid of Giza consists of circa 2.3 million stone blocks weighing around 2.5 tons each. Some of the blocks weigh up to 50 tons. Yet despite the vast amount of blocks used, and the incredible weights involved, the mathematical accuracy of the layout of the building is breathtaking. Other such puzzling buildings scattered around the world pose the same questions.

      Who built them? How did they acquire such mathematical and astronomical knowledge? And what advanced technology did they use in the construction?

      To simply say "The Egyptians built them," is not a satisfactory answer. For if man began at the stone age, progressed to the bronze and then to the iron age, then we have the oldest pyramids popping up somewhere between the stone age and the bronze age. This is akin to saying that at some point in time past, man invented the wheel. Sometime later, another made a cart. But in between the wheel and the cart we find a brand new Mercedes! This is a realistic comparison when considering the construction of the pyramids.

      Despite all the recent books written about them, the pyramids remain a conundrum wrapped in an enigma and surrounded by a paradox. Yes, these authors have discovered and charted their astronomical significance. They have unearthed their geometric alignments and mathematical accuracies. And the conclusion they have reached is that some lost civilization or race of advanced people were responsible for these mammoth edifices.

      But all these writers have one thing in common. They have failed to inform us as to who these people were and from whence they derived their knowledge and skills. When one or two of these esteemed authors do hazard a guess as to who these mystery architects and builders may have been, their speculations amount to little more than sand castles built on the tidal reach of eternity.

      It is my contention that the evidence advanced in this volume will provide satisfactory answers to all these questions.

      Buried in ancient Hebrew texts, undiscovered and largely ignored by scholars, lies a wealth of information about a mysterious cabal and little known race of people called the Nephilim.

      In the first part of this volume, I have provided a detailed study of this unknown race showing -

      Who they were
      Where they came from
      Where they acquired their mathematical and astronomical knowledge
      How they possessed the strength to construct these huge buildings
      Why they chose the pyramid shape
      Why they align with celestial bodies
      Where they went.

      In the second part of this book, I have shown how these same age old pyramids portend a future event. Analyzing again the ancient texts, I will provide an examination of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and of the signs we are told would precede these imminent happenings. In doing so we shall garner the necessary details and information whereby the reader will be able to audition the future.

      Finally, having traveled back to an epoch dating to before our world began, and having journeyed forward to espy what lies ahead, this volume will culminate and climax in a phenomenon never before proposed or explored -The Pyramid of The Apocalypse.

      You are now invited on a excursion through time and space that may change your perceptions on life forever.